[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEASON FINALES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Capekino.jpg (125 KB, 652x349) Image search: [Google]
Capekino.jpg
125 KB, 652x349
It's that time of the year again, /co/. What are you most hyped for?

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - Absolution / Ascension (May 17, 2016)
>THE EPIC TWO-HOUR FINALE! The fallen agent is revealed! The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. try to thwart Hive’s master plan and take him down once and for all. But not everyone will survive the battle.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - Legendary (May 19, 2016)
>After the numerous sacrifices the team has made since the beginning of this ride, Rip decides that it’s time they each decide their own destiny and returns them to Central City a few months after they first left. Returned to their normal lives, each team member must individually decide if they are willing to sacrifice everything in order to save the world. Meanwhile, Sara visits with her father, who delivers some heartbreaking news about her sister.

GOTHAM - Transference (May 23, 2016)
>While Gordon, Bruce and Lucius remain at Indian Hill, the city of Gotham will be met with a new threat as Hugo Strange’s inmates devise a plan to escape and start their new lives in Gotham.

THE FLASH - The Race of His Life (May 24, 2016)
>THE FLASH VS. ZOOM – After Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) reveals his true plan, Barry (Grant Gustin) vows to do whatever it takes to stop him.

ARROW - Schism (May 25, 2016)
>OLIVER TEAMS UP WITH A SURPRISING FORCE TO STOP DAMIEN DARHK – Oliver teams up with a surprising force in an attempt to stop Damien Darhk and his magic once and for all.
>>
>>82521478
Waiting for Daredevil to come back, tbqhfam
>>
>>82521478

I wanna see what happens with Flash. I know this season wasn't as good as s1, but it's still very entertaining.
>>
>>82521493
You're gonna be waiting for a while, then.
>>
>>82521478
Is there a Shield episode next week? It looks to be, but not entirely sure.
>>
>>82521714
2 hour finale
>>
People actually watch Batman without Batman?
>>
>>82521842
Fuck batman thou
>>
>>82521842
Batman is the worst part of Batman.
>>
>>82521842
Gotham is the best show of the lot.
>>
>>82521478
Agents of SHIELD and Gotham are holding all my hype.
Flash would equally hold as much hype, but, while I won't jump onto the "IT'S SHIT" bandwagon, it hasn't been up to par.
>>
>>82521478
Gotham > AoS > The Flash > LoT > Felicity
>>
>>82521478
I have no Hype for gotham, the show has been so good that i just don't want it to end.

As for the rest io don't give a shit, felicity is pure crap, flash flaws that could be ignored in the first season are getting worst and worst, and agents of shit is just boring, not bad but boring.
>>
File: stay mad nigga.jpg (105 KB, 471x500) Image search: [Google]
stay mad nigga.jpg
105 KB, 471x500
>>82521478
>What are you most hyped for?

>Gotham
>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D = Flash
>*tumbleweed*
In that order. I can't Stand Legends anymore and Arrow is dead to me.
>>
I was most hype for iZombie. And it was awesome.
>>
>>82521478
All of them.

Solely cause they're such pieces of shit I need to stop watching them and I said I'd at least make it till the end of season before dropping all the CW shows.

Fuck they're terrible
>>
>>82522476
I was not expecting that twist at the end. I kinda wish her red hed roomate lived too
>>
>>82522513
*head
>>
>>82521870
Nah.
>>
>>82522574
Yah.
>>
>Nigma starts pulling his weight in the insane asylum
genius
>>
>>82523606
Similar to how Arrow got worse, Agents of Shield got way better. It stopped being shitty X-Files that's not allowed to bring in any super hero characters, and It's basically become an Inhumans show at this point.
>>
>>82521478

Gotham, by far. I honestly cannot believe how much I am enjoying that show.
>>
>>82521478
Gotham AoS LoT Flash Supergirl
>>
LoT and Flash for Allan and Jay respectively
>>
>>82521714
There's one next week (Civil War tir in) and then the two hour finale is the following week
>>
>>82522574
Is true.
>>
>>82521478
Probably Gotham, as the last episode was the tightest shit, but I don't know. That show's season and midseason finales aren't always the strongest. Agents of SHIELD actually seems to save their best elements for their season finales though.
>>
>>82521478
>Oliver teams up with a surprising force
Let me guess, more Merlyn cocksucking.
>>
>>82524079
I hope it's Constantine. It won't be though.
>>
>>82524079
It's someone from Hub City.
>>
>>82521478
>THE FLASH - The Race of His Life (May 24, 2016)
>THE FLASH VS. ZOOM – After Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) reveals his true plan, Barry (Grant Gustin) vows to do whatever it takes to stop him.
main villain
>guest star
>what
also
>Barry (Grant Gustin) vows to do whatever it takes to stop him.
so much for suspense.
>>
>>82524391
Fucking christ no
>>
>>82524490
He's not in every episode.
>>
>>82523724
I miss when it was just a spy-fi show. I don't think there was one since Alias.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.