[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whomp!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
With this comic, I'd like to introduce my diversificaiton into monitor sales! You will see my comic and say inwardly, "There's no way such art could be so unsavory." You will conclude that it must be your faulty display device and follow the handy link to my store. Of course, every sale will strike an arrow into my sensitive heart.
>>
>>82518830
Okay, this actually made me chuckle. Been a while since that happened.
>>
>>82518871
I thought it was his least funniest one yet
>>
>>82518879
You know who else is the least funniest one yet? Your mom.
>>
>>82518830
The comic on the monitor in the comic is the comic itself. This is some inception level shit.
>>
>>82518933

I noticed that too.
>>
File: ronniecleaning.jpg (136 KB, 600x1125) Image search: [Google]
ronniecleaning.jpg
136 KB, 600x1125
>>82518830
What do you think, sirs?
>>
>>82518830
> Oh no, it's your opinions thatre crap
>>
>>82519147
shit
>>
>>82518830
haha
>>
>>82519147
Last panel should be a photo of actual Ronnie, recoiling in horror.
>>
>>82519147
>not /co/
>not 'my post is shit'
>>
File: Blog-Post.jpg (54 KB, 895x648) Image search: [Google]
Blog-Post.jpg
54 KB, 895x648
>>82518830
I'm glad he had a good time at PAX East and he navigated Boston without too much trouble.

If I knew he was going to pax I would've bought tickets. I only realized it was happening when I drove past the convention center.
>>
>>82522198
You would have bought it if you'd managed to click within the 18-second span in which tickets were available for sale, that is.
>>
>>82522251
Yeah, just like last year.
and the year before that
>>
I still have yet to manage to get to a PAX. Though I'd probably put in a bigger effort if it was local and didn't involve travel+lodging expenses.
>>
>>82518830
Pretty good.
>>
>>82521547
second
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.