[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunnerkrigg Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 00001667.jpg (203 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00001667.jpg
203 KB, 600x849
>And these?
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/
>>
>>82518468
I thought bunnykid wasn't supposed to have any memories of <snuffle> when he became human
>>
>>82518499
Why would that be? The suicide fairies totally remember who they were, and the male students talked about what they were and their favorite places and stuff.
>>
>>82518468
Can Annie or the kids use their ether powers to sort of... nudge Smitty into the ether so he can see what they're doing?

What would Smitty's etheric form look like?
>>
>>82518553
Maybe. It happened in Coward Heart when Parley touched Annie but that may have been Jeanne's doing. Plus Annie doesn't have the blinker stone helping her now.
>>
Fairies are retarded.
>>
Huh. Guess there's not enough HAPPENING lately for anyone to care about Gunnerkrigg. I mean, sure today's page is kind of a lull, but geez.
>>
Smitty has a new crush.
>>
This comic is bad and nobody cares about it anymore.
>>
It's 'cos Tom's mislaid the plot and spent the last chapters talking about side characters, at the rate of 3 pages a week.
>>
>>82518468

GEDDIT! CUZ SHE WAS A MOLE! SO SHE'S GOT A MOLE ON HER FACE!
>>
>>82521788
But no

All female students were fairies.

All male students were animals.
>>
>>82521681
I mean at least he's world building

There are some webcomics which consistently update and go nowhere

Such as Cucumber Quest
>>
>>82518468
Did Parley fall in love with smitty because of a mutual attraction, or because of his power?
>>
>>82522097
I don't think luck powers can brainwash people. Not unless you want to go into a big debate of 'cause and effect' vs free will.

His luck may have caused them to meet but it was Jones who got Smitty to give Parley a rose. The love is real.
>>
File: just circuits.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
just circuits.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>82522209
>love is real
>>
Man I love what weird assholes the forest people are.
>>
>>82522778
*have
>>
>>82518499
>>82518526
That anon is confused because the opposite is true humans that migrate to the forest and are turned to animals are forced to forget their lives in the court.
>>
>>82518553
>What would Smitty's etheric form look like?
A plain grey cube.
Or a perfect representation of himself.
>>
>Hello, this is becoming ridiculous: waiting days to read about uninteresting characters spouting thoughtless smalltalk, and even at this point you need to duplicate images to fill your pages ? I know ranting people hurt, and I'm sure I'll read as a stupid asshole to your eyes, but I have loved your comic since two years or so and now I see me sadly forcing myself to read the last chapters because of their lack of taste. And there are so many mysteries you can solve( like the river lady one, the correspondance of Anthimony with the "other world"/her mother just to cite two but that is mho and maybe only interests me). The world you've created is incredibly interesting ! And yet I feel you have lost the interest in it. You choose to waste hope, time and storage space with thoses side stories of bullshit romance and high school fanatic shitjoking hell. I'm fucking salty yes. Bring back the epic please. Thank you for understanding.
>>
>>82525110
>only two years
Fucking newfags
>>
>>82521862
Why is Bugsy a former pig, then? I saw her with a curly tail back when Annie first joined Red's class's ether hijinks.
>>
Fairies are the reason I wake up in the morbing
>>
>>82525407
She was a fairy, bro
>>
>>82525110
This comic has become a chore to keep up with.
>>
>>82525435
My bad, I was confused by all the pink and fat.
>>
>>82525110
>not liking slice of life
>>
>still no Zimmy and Gamma side comic
Updates when Siddell?
>>
>>82526511
To be fair she wouldn't be so fat if she were still a fairy.
>>
all the girls in that class are massive cuties. So much better than the carver girl and her gay ladyboy """""""""friend""""""""
>>
>>82522209
>wish hard for for a GF
>circumstances conspire to make a girl fall for him
anything is possible with enough luck
>>
man fairies are jerks
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.