[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer talkback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: ArcherClowns.jpg (71 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ArcherClowns.jpg
71 KB, 960x540
Didn't see a thread up for it.
>>
The clowns are Killface and The Xtcales
>>
>>82512323
Apparently, no one cares about this show anymore.
>>
>>82512373
There are three people in this thread and I cared enough to make a thread about it.

That's three people.

That's not no one.
>>
>>82512406
Okay. RELATIVELY no one. That better?
>>
>>82512463
The last two seasons were pretty terrible but it really feels like the writers learned their lesson this season and stopped with all the meta humor. And crappy running jokes.
>>
Don't worry OP, I care
>>
>>82512323
HEY CHAINS

THE DRILL'S STUCK AGAIN
>>
So Pam, Archer and Lana are in play. Will there be any more switcheroos or is this going to be all.
>>
>Implying its not gonna end with every character as clowns and no hostages left
>>
>>82512707
Ray, maybe.

Did you see his road runner thing in the first episode?

I'm surprised he hasn't pulled a flash at this point and stabbed them all in the neck at super speed.
>>
this episode is stupid
>>
>>82512797
You're stupid!
>>
veronica is so qt :3
>>
File: 1261272914985.jpg (25 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
1261272914985.jpg
25 KB, 364x336
>>82512729
>>
10/10 fight choreography this episode.

Top notch animation too.
>>
Well at least we got a glimpse at a dream match-up between Archer, Lana, and Pam.
>>
That animation
>>
I want a lawndart rifle
>>
So he hired the clowns to steal the necklace and then hired Archer and Co. to protect it?

I mean, he said the clowns double crossed him, so they got out of jail on his dime and then just decided to go rouge?
>>
>>82512323
i was looking for one too.. hoping in vain for a stream. but one doesn't exist and never will, so i'll just close this thread so i don't get spoiled, and wait til someone posts it on youtube
>>
>>82513132
The thing they were hired to "steal" was worth 10 times more than what he was paying.
>>
>>82512323
phrasing????
>>
>>82513132
Wait, why did he bother hiring the main characters? If the thing gets stolen, whatshername gets the insurance money, and isn't that what he wanted?
>>
>>82513237
He needed to look like he was trying to protect it and Archer's crew normally fail spectacularly so he figured he'd try them knowing(hoping) they would fail.
>>
Also, and I know this is late, I'm guessing that the JK Simmons and Keegan-Michael Key cops are super fake cops.

The question is who exactly are they?
>>
>>82512323
Haven't watched any of the current season, but have the writers finally stopped making everyone complete and utter fuck ups yet?

Seriously the last two seasons have been beyond painful because they never got anything right. I didn't think the humor was that bad, the plots were okay, but every episode it was "lol they fuck up the mission because of some insanely stupid reason and isn't that funny".

Is this season any better?
>>
>>82514053
Kind of.

They still fuck things up.

But less of them bickering and getting caught by Yakuza thugs and more of them getting set up or doing something that has unforeseen consequences after the mission is over.

It's mostly just them getting taken advantage of or tricked into stealing or assassinating people under false pretenses.
>>
I feel like an idiot for not noticing the clown names are related to their colors sooner.
>>
>>82514053
I find it enjoyable. They're still trying to find their roles as PI's, but they winning a little more than they're loosing.
>>
>>82513933
No clue. Maybe CIA agents keeping tabs on the gang.
>>82514053
>have the writers finally stopped making everyone complete and utter fuck ups yet?
They've been doing since the first episode. Why stop now?
>>
>>82514245
>They've been doing since the first episode. Why stop now?
Yeah, but not to the extent of the last two episodes. Yeah they fucked things up a bunch, but it still generally felt like they were coming out on top.

Archer Vice was nothing but an unmitigated failures, and outside of like two episodes season 6 was the same. I just want to see a few wins in the Isis column instead of constant failures.

>>82514123
>>82514149
Good to know, that sounds better.
>>
>>82514450
*seasons, not episodes.
>>
>>82514450
To clarify, I meant they usually succeed, it's just that they usually end up finding out they were being rused at the end of an episode.
>>
>>82512406
Make that four
>>
>>82514245
The CIA is normally more competent. Who knows.
>>
This has been the consistently best season so far. This episode was kinda light, but it was still pretty funny at parts and had some great jokes. The show feels the most like Frisky Dingo it's ever been.
>>
Did it air already?
is it on Kat?
>>
>>82513933
My guess is actors researching a role but the show has been hinting at a large conspiracy all season so who knows.
>>
>>82512323
The beanbag scene had me crying.

Also lawn dart gun.
>>
"No wonder Mozart went deaf" evoked Dingo in the best way.
>>
Fuck, I missed it.

Download where?
>>
what was Archer paid in at the end?
>>
>>82516607
Bitcoin
>>
It was okay. I can't hate this show because it was really good at one point, and its still plenty entertaining. But damn the writing is just so forced, the jokes don't land.

Still gonna watch it.

>how Archer ended up with the Jews at the end... Like she "forgot about her $4m necklace" and just let him walk away with it.

>what fucking story writing is that shit
>>
>>82516731

Im more bugged by how the story resolved itself without no real input from the protagonists.
>>
>>82516731
>>82516903
They're really abandoning the focus on storytelling making sense or parodying a specific thing and they are crafting better jokes because of it.
>>
So is archer gonna bang that old lady or what?
>>
>>82517703

It wouldn't have been hard for archer to just waste the clones as the SWAT guys rushed in
>>
>>82512323
>the mask are cgi
jesus christ
>>
Which epsiode?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.