[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-05-21h11m39s403.png (151 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-05-21h11m39s403.png
151 KB, 720x404
Is this in the comics? I honestly don't know. all I remember is that they all just sorta happened, or are they making character backgrounds for some people like the Mad Hatter?
>>
bummer
>>
>>82511116
I don't know what you're talking about, but that sword is a straight up power ranger toy
>>
>>82511574
It pretty much literally is, Strange tricked a mental patient into thinking he's the chosen one and gave him a crappy sword pretending it was an ancient artefact passed from generation to generation.
>>
>>82511116
It's Azrael, right? IIRC he's part of some kind of Knight cult that's been around since the middle ages or something.
>>
>>82511680
Oh, I thought it was just a cheap prop, that's actually pretty great
>>
>>82511711
>I thought it was just a cheap [blank], that's actually pretty great
This statement is pretty true of just about anything in Gotham.
>>
>>82511680
>>82511574
Then how does he have that good of agility and strength?
>>
>>82511929
because of Strange's Willi Wonka Adventure
>>
>>82511828
This show's a fucking comedy gold mine.
>>
>>82512006
He even says that he didn't do anything of that.

He didn't train that into him

>>82512105
See Alice '09 series. It's funny as hell.
>>
>>82511929
I don't watch this show and just stopped in this thread because whatever, but if he's a mental patient, just say he has retard strength.
>>
>>82511929
Because he was part of the order of St. Dumas.
He always had those abilites, he beated Gordon in a previous episode with little to no effort.
>>
>>82511704
Same here for the most part aside from how he became Azrael. His family was part of that order.
>>
>>82512462
The show is not bad. I would recommend downloading it, or netflix

>>82512528
i completely forgot this
>>
How are tey going to introduce ras?
more inportantly flash crossover when
>>
>>82512598
>more inportantly flash crossover when
I'd watch it if this happened, though!
Barry can show up, be a CSI for once, job to a minor villain, and have the city of Gotham save the protagonists! The man has experience. He's done it before.
>>
>>82512528
>>82512554
https://youtu.be/Uqt7u37Q48Y
>that asswhooping
>>
>>82512598
Wasn't Ra's in Arrow?
I would like him and young Talia but I doubt they are going to use him
>>
>>82512661
You cant have bat man without ras al
Ghul.
Right now were getting everyone but him.
>>
>>82512598
different companies, it wont happen. Barry and Bruce are around the same age so you wont see this at least till Bruce is batman.

However, I don't think it would work cause I could see them being more of another Earth first. If it's the same Earth than that would be impressive.

Also the genre of the shows are completely different. They straight up kill people in gotham, they try not to kill in the Flash. So I can't see this happening.
>>
>when the sword broke

top fucking kek
>>
https://youtu.be/T1gHrZt5si8

https://youtu.be/12uIYhY4Ihs

https://youtu.be/jlM68_TNFxU
>>
>>82512754
After the success of the supergirl crossover, the dc tv execs would gladly do this. They already introduced multiverse plotwise.
Skys the limit here
>>
>>82512754
>different companies, it wont happen.
They said that about Supergirl.
>>
>>82512848
the scene where he takes the cops out one by one was great too
>>
>>82512933
>>82513009
Gotham is good.
Flash is good, maybe? But they just seem... Well not to cape related.

Like Gotham feels more Watchmen idea ya know?

>>82513078
That was fantastic. I was thinking"first look at batman in a way?"
>>
>>82513115
>Flash is good, maybe? But they just seem... Well not to cape related.
>Like Gotham feels more Watchmen idea ya know?
Then have Barry realize this, and have to hide his powers while being a normal CSI "transfer." The Flash suddenly being in the finale against several mobsters who have an overly complicated contraption/plan would be great!
>>
>>82513115
>I was thinking

It's explicitly shown that Bruce is getting his idea of Batman from observing
>>
>>82512848

The complete uselessness of the cops in this show pisses me off to no end.

Most of their enemies aren't even superhuman, they just suck at everything.
>>
>>82512933
>>82512754

The delusion is real.
>>
>>82513186
To be fair, Azrael went full predator mode on them. I kinda wonder when Victor Zsasz is coming back.
>>
>>82513160
mobsters? Barry could take them out with no problem at all.

>>82513176
true

>>82513186
Thats like every super hero scenario

>>82513251
Then what do you think Mr Smarty pants
>>
>>82512754
>Barry and Bruce are around the same age
time travel OR multiverse + speedforce

>They straight up kill people in gotham, they try not to kill in the Flash
wew
>>
>>82513286
>mobsters? Barry could take them out with no problem at all.
Yeah, like The Trickster. Oh wait.
>>
>>82513254

There's no amount of training that makes an outfit/gear that bulky silent.
>>
>>82513340

If you really break it down, if Barry was competent, every episode would be solved in about 10 minutes.
>>
>>82513078
Like someone said in the talkback thread he was doing a predator map.
>>
>>82513340
Difference is, he wasn't really a mobster, he is a dude that is more like the Joker. The biggest difference is that he's not shooting someone. Mobsters don't think on their feet, they just do what they do right then and there.
>>
>>82513465
kek, pretty much
>>
>>82513350
Stealth game logic, anything below footsteps or echoing noises can be heard
>>
>>82513350
That scene was basically a reverse Batman. If Batman can move silently with all of his gear, then Azrael can do it.
>>
>>82514650
>implying Batman suit isn't done with sound dampening material that absorbs all the sounds

jokes aside, they are ninjas the trope says that they move silent
>>
>>82511116
Azrael? Yes.
>>
>>82511711
>Oh, I thought it was just a cheap prop, that's actually pretty great

this
>>82511828

Everybody sees twitter posts about Gotham and then complains about it, but then they watch the show and realize that everything's intentional
>>
>>82512706
>You cant have bat man without ras al Ghul.

what the fuck? Was Batman Begins your first exposure to Batman?
>>
I got the best reaction when I brought this up to Jeffrey Combs when I met him last year. I'd only seen the episode about a week before and mentioned that I was disappointed that he wasn't Dollmaker, to which he responded in his best melodramatic voice "I know... They WASTED ME!!"
>>
>>82517171
Yeah, him being Dollmaker would have been nice. Especially since he was in Re-Animator.

It might have been an expense thing though
>>
>>82512754
>Barry and Bruce are around the same age so you wont see this at least till Bruce is batman.
Dr. Henry Allen (John Wesley Shipp) makes a guest appearance to save Alfred's life while visiting Gotham for a medical convention. He reassures a panicked Bruce with stories of his son back in Central City, saying that he wouldn't want him to be without a father and won't let Bruce lose Alfred for the same reason.
>>
>>82517259
That would be nice.
>>
>>82517259
I could see it but it wouldn't work. Bruce I believe is still either older or younger than Barry, that being said, even if that were to happen, that would mean that Henry would be in prison at the time.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Odd-Story-Behind-Arrow-Gotham-Accidental-Crossover-67905.html

http://superherojunkies.com/tv-review/gotham-linked-arrow/

As a good bit of this says, it wont happen.
>>
File: james franco.png (268 KB, 493x523) Image search: [Google]
james franco.png
268 KB, 493x523
>>82512105
>mfw when "That case will give you everything you need to destroy him!"
>hits the guy with the case
>>
>>82511680
This is actually hilarious. Does Strange meme any other people into doing retarded things? I'd watch a show all about something like that.
>>
>>82512661
>Talia is 60-70 years old
>>
>>82517401
I don't see why they didn't run with it other than not wanting Arrow fans around (which is valid.) Queen

>Since Gotham takes place in the past (a weird, anachronistic past), fans may have originally thought the series was establishing that Queen Consolidated was around however many years ago, but this was simply a case of stealing a cool looking ‘Q’ for a Gotham City building. To be fair, there are many obstacles that prevent Gotham from crossing over with Arrow. Mostly it’s the time difference, but both shows already have different versions of the same villain. Last year, the Arrow episode ‘Broken Dolls’ featured The Dollmaker, a serial killer who murders young women by pouring a “flexible polymer” down their throats and afterwards posing and dressing them up like dolls. Gotham’s own Dollmaker was mentioned in the episode “Selina Kyle” as the head of a child trafficking ring.
>Unless being the Dollmaker is a generational thing, these are clearly different interpretations of a minor DC villain

I'm pretty sure there are multiple Dollmakers, including one with daddy issues.

>>82517494
He's spent the whole half season psychologically traumatizing Penguin into a simpering coward and releasing criminals left and right just to see what they'll do.
>>
>>82517548
Exactly, it wouldn't work out cause they do this all the time which is why a cross over couldn't happen. They could say its another universe tho, but I wouldn't like that AGAIN. It would just be retarded. The only other way to say it's the Dollmaker is to do some stupid shit like "The first was my father I AM THE NEW DOLLMAKER!" and they could get away with that.
>>
File: 1460971251062.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1460971251062.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>82512805
>mfw that case
>>
Why even care about a crossover?
CWverse is shit
>>
>>82517649
I honestly, sincerely hope they don't have anything to do with each other. Gotham doesn't really need any of that stuff to work, especially since its technology level is anachronistic to modern, and making it part of the CWverse would have to place it squarely in the past. It's its own world, with its own intentional visual style, and adding CW stuff would just muddy that.
>>
>>82512462
>>82511929
He's a ninja zealot who was brought back from the dead batshit crazy
>>
>>82511116
>Knightfall
>>
>>82517642
I almost forgot about that, I guess the order takes everything literally
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.