[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New episode of Regular Show tonight at 7:30 because CN decid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o6o6yqH8hg1sxhdxso1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6o6yqH8hg1sxhdxso1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x282
New episode of Regular Show tonight at 7:30 because CN decided to move this and Adventure Time back to Thursday.

Rigby Goes to Prom
>Rigby must sneak his dad's car out of the garage and return it unnoticed in order to take Eileen to the prom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z4JskqJVwE
>>
>>82508116

>Rigby is doing something with his life

Well, that's actually nice.
>>
I was just getting used to new episodes on Saturday.
>>
I miss EIB.
>>
>>82508150
I know right, this show has done a complete 180 and made Mordecai the loser now while Rigby is actually competent.
>>
>DJ-Bass-Alt
heh
>>
I'M HIS FATHER

HE'S A GROWN ADULT WHO GOES TO SCHOOL
>>
No wonder rigby is so fucked up...
>>
Holy shit, this guy.
>>
>>82508193
we all do
>>
>>82508150
>Adult male finishes basic requirement to function in the world
>Makes minimum wage
>lives at the park

Yeah
He's really making his way in the world
>>
>>82508400

Well, no offense anon. But you shouldn't act like a cynical bitch when someone is trying to change his life. Even if it is from moving from being a park worker loser into a park worker loser with a diploma.
>>
Why didn't Rigby just take Carmelita?
>>
Ofcourse all those rocks missed.
>>
File: 1454792762854.png (64 KB, 380x495) Image search: [Google]
1454792762854.png
64 KB, 380x495
what if Rigby goes onto the stage and has a "Dumped at the Altar" moment?
>>
Prom? Is Eileen only 18? Wtf. Isn't Rigby like...25 or some shit?
>>
>>82508400
Lets give rigby some credit. Atlease his love life wasn't and has not ever been shit like mordecai's
>>
Good stuff. I had forgotten how freaky Don looks.
>>
rate the episode
as for me, 10/10
>>
>>82508116
They better have Come on Eileen in this episode. Seems quite the perfect occasion
>>
>>82508607
It had everything but a catchy 80's song/movie reference.
Great +
>>
>>82508607
9/10

Great show. I've always loved this show.
>>
>>82508951
I too hope they get to use that one day, but I don't think it would have worked here. It's not much of a prom dance song and while Eileen was there it was more about Rigby and his dad.
>>
>>82508496
Nah they are around the same age

Eileen just went with him (that and she never went to a prom herself since nobody asked her back then)
>>
>>82508193
What happened to him. He was so enthusiastic about the talkbacks
>>
>>82509831
I like to think he found something better to do with his time like all the other trips before him.
>>
mega where are you
>>
>>82510277
They said they were away from home so the episode is going to be posted 2 hours later than usual.
>>
>>82510277

>>82509202
>>
why does AT still get hundreds of posts but RS gets relatively few?
>>
>>82511130
Adventure Time was always the more popular of the two on /co/. It's got more girls and background stuff to obsess over.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.