[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Main character is the only surviving member of his race after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pacman-title.jpg (217 KB, 800x344) Image search: [Google]
pacman-title.jpg
217 KB, 800x344
>Main character is the only surviving member of his race after a genocidal war where the losing army's souls were stripped out of their bodies by the remaining government of winning army and is capable of digesting anything with his infinite space stomach attached to his mouth/anus

You know, for kids!
>>
You forgot to mention that every pink colored female is inexplicably trying to rape him.
>>
>inb4 meme
Weirdly, this show actually had some surprisingly entertaining moments. If it didn't resort to the "easy" humor, it probably would have been more successful.
>>
File: 384.png (312 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
384.png
312 KB, 680x382
>>82508114
was it ever good?
>>
>>82508114
Friendly reminder that you could see Pac Man's dad during the season 1 finale
>>
Sooo.. yeah, is that show cancelled or what?
>>
>>82508544
I think there was a netfix season, but not airing on TV anymore
>>
>>82508829
I think Netflix can afford to be picky on what they pick up at this point
>>
File: mememan.jpg (133 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mememan.jpg
133 KB, 640x360
>AW MAN, I'M A MEME
>>
>>82509255
ZIT
>>
>>82509255

[farting intensifies]
>>
Why does Betrayus what his body back? It's not like he can't survive in Pac-world, and he has fire powers to boot.
>>
Reminder that a few episodes in, they fucking retconned the Pac genocide and made it some bullshit about them being kidnapped by aliens.
>>
>>82508251
It has its moments, but any redeeming qualities are shrouded by cringeworthy toilet humor.
>>
I kinda like this show
>>
>>82508251
https://youtu.be/vWEgZ3gBoF8

Was great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.