[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going back in time and raping you in the middle of a fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: authority_020_12.jpg (326 KB, 1318x2034) Image search: [Google]
authority_020_12.jpg
326 KB, 1318x2034
>going back in time and raping you in the middle of a fight

Post a better one-page-moment for a villain.
>>
Ow the edge
>>
>>82508043
Not gonna lie, that's pretty good.
>>
>>82508043
So, how is this guy defeated? I can only imagine that such a powerful villain can only be defeated by an incredible asspull.
>>
>>82508410

I think he had the powers for a limited time only (1 hour?) and the Authority just kept him occupied.
>>
wheres that i did it an hour ago page or however long it was
>>
>>82508410
IIRC he was all knowing as well as all powerful. He felt genuine remorse for his actions and they attacked him during a moment of weakness.
>>
>>82508479
>>82508410
part of the power set is having fifteen extra senses, one of which is a mental link to every person on earth
this hadn't kicked in yet (he had been given the powers by tricking the current iteration of the doctor); and when it did, he basically mindfucked himself by making himself feel all the pain he had inflicted onto others all at once

this gave them an opportunity to cut his fucking head off
>>
>>82508043
Sounds like something Reverse Flash would do.
>>
Millar does it again.
>>
>>82509933
How do you pronounce his name anyways?
Is it "Mill-ER" or "Mill-AR"?
>>
>>82510028
Depends if you're Scottish
>>
>>82511261

So basically if you're drunk?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.