[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regular Show new episode airs tonight at 7:30 (coming up nex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 34
File: rgtp.png (875 KB, 1075x791) Image search: [Google]
rgtp.png
875 KB, 1075x791
Regular Show new episode airs tonight at 7:30 (coming up next) on CN.

Tonight's episode is Rigby Goes to Prom, synopsis is as follows: Rigby must borrow his dad's car and return it unnoticed so he can drive Eileen to his school prom.

Next episodes are:
The Button: The guys protect a large red button after the dome returns.
-This episode was released early on Itunes and a torrent is up for it, it's recommended to watch after tonight's episode. https://kat.cr/regular-show-s07e27-the-button-1080p-web-dl-hevc-x265-10bit-aac-2-0-mkv-ime-t12524826.html

Favorite Shirt airs May 19th

Marvolo The Wizard airs May 26th
>>
Stream 4 from this link works. http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/cartoon-network-live-stream
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I started uploading episode 3 years ago today with carter and briggs.

so Thanks guys.
>>
>>82508197
and thanks for doing us the favor!
>>
Neat
>>
The fuck is with people who say 'to prom' instead of to the prom?
>>
I think rigby's brother is officially intentionally creepy now
>>
Rigby's mom is stacked.
>>
So... is Rigby supposed to be a midget?
>>
Man, Rigby's dad is such a dick.
>>
File: teacherfu_7df.png (641 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
teacherfu_7df.png
641 KB, 1280x720
When did Rigby start going to school?
>>
What ever happened to those corsages you had to pin next to the girl's tits? that was an important ritual, it showed you could put your hand nearby without either stabbing or molesting her
>>
>DJ Bass-Alt
>>
I don't know why I thought she had a beaver tail or something.
>>
>>82508302
>What ever happened to those corsages you had to pin next to the girl's tits?
Depends on the place.
>>
>>82508284
like, a season ago.
eileen is really bustin' moves
>>
Shit, I just realized I'm watching a cartoon character go to prom, despite skipping out on mine.
A character who was a bigger failure than I was, when I actually could have.
Does this mean I still have a chance, or does that make matters worse?
>>
oh my god rigby's dad. oh my god you guys.
seeing his parents reallllly explains a lot about rigby
>>
>>a homeless guy got in
>>
What a terrible father.
>>
>>82508343
i wouldnt want to go to the prom. it's fucking retarded. and among other things, everyone in school was an asstard. fuck i didnt even GO to senior year, i had all the credits
>>
>he's the grown man that goes to high school
>>
File: 3a9.png (58 KB, 197x281) Image search: [Google]
3a9.png
58 KB, 197x281
Isn't Rigby like 28?
>>
Like, what happened to his dad that turned him into such a dick? He wasn't like this the first time we seen him.
>>
>>82508407
One of those parasites racoons tend to get up thier bums. Makes em do people shit and then CRAZY people shit.
>>
>>82508402
Do the characters age in real time like in AT?
>>
The way his father talks to him... it's all too familiar :(
>>
>treats kid like shit
>only acts nice to him only because he saved his life

Fucking douche.
>>
>I should probably get a driver's license first

When we get an episode about that I hope its like that episode of DBZ
>>
>>82508513
that was fucking priceless
i can guarantee RS will do something predictably awesome with that.
>>
>>82508407
He was a lot like this in Lunch Break
>>
That was nice.
>"Rigby you know your room is a walk in closet now..."
something about the passing of time showing like that after they move out is kinda cool

>rigby's dad still in his underwear
I sorta liked it when we saw him during a Mordecai and Rigby sleepover cut away in an older episode, because it felt like an 80's kind of thing, hanging out with your friend and your parents being kinda open about it and not all stiff and parental and shit, but he was running around prom in his underwear and that was weird, especially after seeing more of Don's shapely pelvis

I missed about a minute, stream lagged from the second the guy on the hood talked about the stars to Rigby and his dad in the car getting stuck on the cliff, did Eileen and Rigby kiss? I was expecting them to.

guess it's time to download The Button, i didn't know it leaked and had been thinking it would since the schedule change
>>
>>82508555
>kiss?
alas no, hug.
>>
>>82508570
>prom episode
>they didn't fucking kiss

atleast it didn't go the Skips' Story theory route where something bad happened at this current prom like the past prom... oh how bad could things have gone.
>>
The Button was fucking intense.

>the dome drops 3 seconds in

>"push the button, benson"
>"what? why? what's going to happen?"
>"mmm i don't know, maybe something good, maybe something bad"
>>
>>82508907
It hasn't aired yet though.
>>
>>82508986
leak in the OP
>>
File: mm.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
2 MB, 1600x900
I don't fucking know what's coming in the season finale but I'm honestly more hyped for this than anything else right now.
>>
File: Join the Hug FOrce.jpg (86 KB, 1260x686) Image search: [Google]
Join the Hug FOrce.jpg
86 KB, 1260x686
Sorry for the delay, since Adventure time airs right after regular show, i couldnt start encoding as the processing lags the stream.

Download Link

https://mega.nz/#!ehxEGAyI!L_am7trZu4_Ua6K8TkVHMCngyeei7wz1D08_0YixOa4
>>
>>82509202
>https://mega.nz/#!ehxEGAyI!L_am7trZu4_Ua6K8TkVHMCngyeei7wz1D08_0YixOa4
thks bby
>>
Can someone MEGA The Button?
>>
>>82509202
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHgoody
>>
>>82509202
Nice, bud.

>>82509142
>the episode ends with them getting beepers and a portable(ish) fax machine

I can see it, the next group of episodes will of course be episodic, maybe some references and foreshadowing to the Spark Project here and there (such as Maellard's Package) and the Dome will still be over the park as a background. It might be mentioned off and on, but it's staying.

After a few good episodic stories, one of them is interrupted with the beeper, this could be the big half hour special, or the episode before hand, and the episodic story is cut short for the real deal.

Man this shit is a lot more intense than The Real Thomas, luckily it doesn't look like we have to say goodbye to anyone unless someone just completely dies.

That being said, anyone notice a trend when it comes to these Dome episodes? They keep saying "On a need to know basis" just like from that episode.
>>
File: mm.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>82509703
>They keep saying "On a need to know basis" just like from that episode.
I've noticed something more. A lot of episodes have had the park location being lifted off the ground. The Real Thomas, Fortune Cookie, and even Saving Time. It all looks similar to how it's looking to be an event in the finale.
>>
>rigby's dad yelling at eileen to cover her ears before he yells at rigby
jesus this was one of those moments, it's hard to explain but that felt real in an uncomfortable way, even though I don't think that's ever happened to me.

What was worse was the occasional shot of her being uncomfortable in the back seat and kind of upset
>>
>>82509358
Or Google Drive it too?
>>
>>82509957
>>82509703
>>82509142
what is this
>>
So where's Margaret in this new episode?
>>
>>82510562
>>82509358
Uploading it slowly, please be patient fellas. (To mega)
>>
>>82510764
Having sex with Mordecai.
>>
>>82510983
That's great.
>>
>>82508041
There's something about this premise that confuses me. Isn't Rigby in his 20s?
>>
>>82510983

No more betacai?
>>
>>82511023
Watch The Eileen Plan, maybe Hello China.... a little bit of Gymblonki..
>>
>High Five Ghost is the only good character in the park that's trustworthy
neato I like him
>>
>>82511182
High Five Ghost deserves a good solid episode just about him, The Postcard was good but it relied on other characters helping him.

Also about 70% on the Mega upload guys, my internet is shit and someone is also bogging it down with another download. Should be done soon. I apologize for the wait or if you already went through other means to get it.
>>
this is fucking great, 2 episodes already blows Gravity Falls out of the water on the "Trust No One" advice. They've done more with it than GF did in 2 fucking seasons.
>>
>"Well, at least-"
>>
>>82511326
I was just glad we got one at all. Same with getting an actual Margaret episode in Local News Legend.
Thanks for going through the effort. Hopefully we'll all still pop in and have a thread next week.
>>
>>82511553
I also appreciates his solo story in the last Halloween episode and extra spotlight in Dome Experiment and Struck By Lightning. Feels like we finally know what he's about.
>>
File: The Button.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
The Button.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Here it is. The Button on Mega. 1080p. Enjoy, this can be a double talkback thread now. https://mega.nz/#!gsVVlJwC!Amv6kreML6eLwcRTxH_QHNQyFiPDAVsxWZjgz9cfrPg

>>82511553
Yep, for those who happened to miss this leak or what-not.
>>
>>82511673
Thanks, dude.
>>
>>82511673
I'll just wait till it arrives on Kisscartoon.
>>
>>82511673
sweet they're doing that thing when the eyes get big they get slanted and stuff again
>>
>>82511815
what do you get from that

kiss doesn't even do it in 1080p it's always 720p or lower, plus that site fucking sucks

also that's like a week away
>>
>>82511673
That TV static scene where the park workers were glitching out from being themselves to the people in costumes from the dome special was the most unsettling moment in the show. It didn't help that the soundtrack got fucking serious out of nowhere
>>
>>82508041
>Marvolo The Wizard airs May 26th
Synopsis: Pops thinks that he's a wizard trapped in medieval times, and he wants to go back home.

just found it
>>
>>82512130
>>82508041
Thanks, and I forgot to mention in the OP that there's another upcoming episode titled Eileen's Parents, it was on the Wikia and on a line up but it was moved off the schedule when The Button was re-scheduled.
>>
>>82511867
I can't fucking use MEGA on my shitty Kindle Fire.
>>
File: HSUSA.png (1 MB, 1600x892) Image search: [Google]
HSUSA.png
1 MB, 1600x892
I liked how these guys were kinda caring to Rigby in the situation.
>>
>>82511996
That whole sequence with Benson going nuts was awesome. All in all I think I liked Rigby Goes to Prom a bit more, it had a bit more payoff in the end.
>>
>>82512420
>All in all I think I liked Rigby Goes to Prom a bit more, it had a bit more payoff in the end.
Oh no it was a slightly better episode, but relating to how intense they both got The Button was pretty hype inducing.

I'm expecting aside from some minor plot points we're not getting anything else until the finale, they've been spacing things out.
>>
>10 or so episodes left
>minus The Button and Marvolo The Wizard for being unrelated
yea, it's a shame we won't see Celia anymore
>>
File: 4 shorts edition.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
4 shorts edition.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Here's something I put together for Saturday since I thought we'd be getting the final/an additional short but the schedule changed and it didn't air.

Here are the currently new shorts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
>>
>>82512770
There's always a chance, if not now then next season.
>>
>>82513091
>he doesn't know
>>
>>82513130
not that anon but is the series ending?
>>
File: mansion.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
mansion.png
2 MB, 1600x900
I wonder if the Rigby in this scene was a fake rigby.
>>
File: tumblr_o05hkmBYZw1uhapr6o1_1280.png (494 KB, 694x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o05hkmBYZw1uhapr6o1_1280.png
494 KB, 694x398
>no one asked Eileen to prom when she was a student

This kinda contradicts that guy in The Eileen Plan being surprised Rigby got such a great babe as well as her being in pep squad which I guess means cheerleaders.

I somehow doubt that line would have been in there had Lewis worked on the storyboard.

>>82513270
There will be an eighth season.
>>
>>82513130
what?

>>82513270
>>82513418
if it's not the finale, why can't they do a Celia episode next season?
>>
>>82513636
Maybe they already did? HFG focus is not exactly high priority to them I guess.
>>
>>82513669
>>82513636
The half hour season finale changes the course of the series.
http://www.bubbleblabber.com/nycc-2015-regular-show-press-interviews/

After that, episodic stories won't be the norm.
>>
>>82513728
>After that, episodic stories won't be the norm.

That's pure assumption and not mentioned in that interview. And not the first time that supposed big game changers turned out to be less than that.
>>
>>82513418
She's older than them and teenagers are always trying to trade up. Pep squad is like cheer leading but for girls like Eileen.
>>
>>82513796
The plot is showing the park getting blasted into space.

I doubt a celia episode is going to happen next season.
>>
>>82508470
It's a start
>>
Call me when there's a 720p version of The Button
>>
>>82513836
That's again pure assumption based on on a crazy hallucination that might end up meaning nothing or not lasting anywhere near as long as expected.

>>82513828
>She's older than them and teenagers are always trying to trade up.

Yes? Because she is not a High School student anymore? What exactly are you trying to say here? I was referring that she didn't go to prom when she was a student, some years before the show.
>>
>>82513796
You do know "a character is written off" and "changes the COURSE of the series" are two different things right? Changing the COURSE of a series means the formula and everything shifts.

>>82513959
Watch The Dome Experiment Special, that's what I'm talking about. Not just this, there are blueprints in the dome office about blasting it into space, tube travel, all that.
>>
>>82513995
Staff members can talk a lot, but it remains to be seen whether it is true or even lasting for long, or even having an impact as big as advertised.
>>
>>82514046
CN has always been the source for "something big happens and everything changes!" marketing, this came from the creator, it's not filtered.
>>
>>82514078
And that is reliable how? They could overestimate their own view on things. I don't really buy this from people who in the same interview say that Mordecai and Rigby's roles have changed when the that's not even the case.
>>
>>82508343
I went to prom.
It was basically a waste of time, even if I did have fun with my friends. I just wanted to go home by the time it was 11 but I was stuck there until it ended or i'd have wasted all my money
>>
>>82514141
Nice digits, but even still, the roles have somewhat changed. Have you not been watching these episodes? Rigby is way more responsible now than he was at the beginning, and Mordecai just got out of his shitty rut and they've made it a point he isn't the responsible straightman one anymore, that was a side factor of Maellard's Package.
>>
Why is he back in highschool?
>>
>>82514206
>they've made it a point he isn't the responsible straightman one anymore,

>Rigby is way more responsible now than he was at the beginning

Maellard's package showed that's pretty much not the case. And Hello China was Rigby basically cheating his way past learning a language.

>>82514243
He felt inadequate after Eileen read an ambitious life plan she wrote out in High School for laughs. Apparently in all the time they have known each other and had been dating he never told her that he is a High School drop out. So he wants to improve his life by getting his HS degree. Although he doesn't plan to stop working at the park.
>>
>>82514243
He wanted to be smart for Eileen, because people kept saying he was too dumb to be with her, or something.
>>
I thought this ended years ago.
>>
>>82515077
Yea well... you're wrong.
>>
Does anyone happen to have the whole series in 1080p? As mentioned earlier in the thread, Kisscartoon has mixed files, but mostly 720. I kinda dropped out after season 4, but I want to get back into this series after seeing people actually TALK about it. And I'm super picky with the quality.
>>
>>82515663
It's taken some time but eventually I've gotten most of the show in 1080p. Any specific episodes you want? I know you've dropped out but is there any one you want? I'm the earlier anon with slow internet, so it might take time to upload them, but I can help out with a few maybe?

Alternatively (and probably get it done faster than I can get even one uploaded) you can download UTorrent, go to kat.cr and search Regular Show 1080p, put the torrent in the program, and watch it go.
>>
It's always nice to have a new story to watch, that's why I never minded through the relationship episodes. I like these characters enough that nothing they've done has been an outright bad and ignore-it episode.
>>
>>82515729
I suppose season 5 (the one starting with Laundry Woes, not whatever Amazon lists it as) would be a good start for now if it isn't too much trouble. I don't mind waiting if you are giving them through MEGA, because the university I attend blocks torrents.
>>
>>82515979
Hmmm

Is it possible for you to download the Utorrent program? I could quickly upload a torrent file to Mega and you could use it like that instead of going through a torrent site.
>>
>>82516122
I could give it a shot. Downloading it now if you wanna give me the torrent. If it works I might just upload all the files to my own MEGA and share with everyone!
>>
>>82516290
Here's one for the Movie and the first 6 seasons in 1080p, it doesn't have a great amount of Seeders, so it might take some time. https://mega.nz/#!Ig0CQbiA!piU-HRnQluGh1qq53evQFzlaySnZc0NnpLopP0Dm4uA

Here's one for just Season 5 in 1080p, it has a few more seeders so it should download somewhat faster, depending on your internet speed. https://mega.nz/#!I49UxKYS!GX34b_-aseaOUEk9twbY3hNVu-vnSV6dJG1PBya5azE

2 things you can do to speed up the download if this works for you is right clicking the torrent and going to Bandwidth Allocation and clicking High, or go to this link, http://visihow.com/Increase_uTorrent_download_speed and do step 3 (and optionally those other steps)

Best of luck that this works.
>>
>>82516498
Thank ya kindly!
>>
>>82517120
No problem, hope you can get them all downloaded.
Also I recall seeing an episode listing on my TV Guide for Eileen's Parents but it changed, so the other anon from before is truthful.
>>
rigby you know i dont have a car
>>
>>82518266
I like when Mordecai just gets short moments in an episode, he's fine but it's nice to not have to rely on both characters.
>>
File: The Parkie Awards.jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The Parkie Awards.jpg
37 KB, 640x360
Best episode?
>>
>>82518574
Something about The Real Thomas was suitable in my mind.
>>
>>82519018
I just can't get into it man.
>>
>>82508262
Completely. It was one of the first things I noticed in The Thanksgiving Special, she was completely defined.
>>
How is this thread not dead yet? Good episodes though.
>>
I'll just ask, was /co/ down for anyone else for about an hour? Connection Error anytime I tried to post here and on the catalog none of the articles loaded, it was just like, half a page, same for other blue boards but the nsfw ones loaded?
>>
>>82518390
The thing is that this season has more of a focus on episodes with Rigby on his own, or at least him in focus. Previous season focused more on Mordecai. It's nice that Rigby can shine now, but it's just the other direction now. I would have liked it more if single character focus was more equal between the two.
>>
The Button was more than I expected.
>>
>>82520512
>"got two super cool words for ya buddy"
>>
The guy they kidnapped in The Button was Stephen wasn't it?

>The Dome Experiment
>that woman and the other guy talking
>"I heard the whole thing will be blasting off in a few months"
>"Yea if Stephen can get his act together"
>and the antidote dart / knock out dart scene where Dr. Dome had to explain the simple user interface to him

>Park Manager's Lunch
>He was picked on with the sad mask they tricked him to wear to the meeting
>While chasing Benson he was left to walk while the rest got in Gene's van

I'm pretty sure I'm missing another episode with him too. Poor guy. He might've been the same guy from the dome experiment special who was playing puppet benson and tried to help them too, but I'm not sure
>>
>Mordecai's self-doubt
>Rigby's laziness
>Skips' checkered past
>Muscle Man's bad hygiene
>Pops' child-like tendencies
>Benson's insecurity
>Fives is the logical one
>>
haha holy fucking shit

at the end of The Button when Mordecai says "We're not jazzed because we're confused" watch him when he puts his arms back down, they reused his whole body animation which means even though he's not talking his mouth is moving again. I know it's lazy but I can't criticize it because I'm laughing pretty hard because of how it looks.
>>
>>82521170
If anything, Fives' problem is that he isn't assertive enough. It's good that he never lets the little things get to him but every time Muscle Man leaves the park he just rolls over and accepts it even though it devastates him, he's not willing to fight to get what he wants out of life.
>>
>>82521341
Yea, he's shy, as it's been said, but he's a nice guy and pretty intelligent and rational. They even made this a key part of The Dome Experiment Special where he because the Park Manager in Benson's absence. That was cool.

I never really felt anything for him but overall I'd say he's actually looking to be my favorite character now. I wish the original ending to Struck By Lightening stayed, where him and Mitch went away from the show for awhile to just find things out, get with life or whatever, a vacation. In an online commentary they even talked about how they had planned to have a scenario or a few where someone said "Why can't muscle man do it?" and the response would be "he's gone dude, for like a month"
>>
>>82508219
>>82508221
Toby Jones dropped something about that in his description to that promo the anon posted:

"One of my favorite Regular Show episodes I’ve worked on airs tomorrow!

Please enjoy Rigby Goes to Prom! Or maybe it’s Rigby Goes to THE Prom. Not really sure.

Owen and I were very happy to be given this outline to work on. We tried to make it special.

Only a few more of my RS episodes are left. I hope you find them satisfactory!! Wanted to end on a good note with this one and the season finale in particular."

That's interesting, I guess Toby isn't writing any future episodes after the finale, that's a shame, he's done some of my favorite episodes, I think he's actually wrote most of the series' episodes right? Not sure. Either way, he also highlights the finale, another great hype up for it.
>>
>>82521405
>>82521341
This is great, a new synopsis for Favorite Shirt was released.
>"Muscle Man's favorite shirt is stolen by Mordecai, Rigby and High Five Ghost."

Glad he's got more than just a cameo this time. Looking forward to it. Suppose next thread might be kinda dead since the leak but maybe some anons will still drop by.
>>
>>82521405
If this season ends up with the park gone and everyone left without a job they may be able to do something similar with them.
>>
>>82512964
That unaired short really did air, Madrid just didn't catch it due to the schedule mishap I presume.

Someone graciously grabbed it, albeit a cam recording. Glad to know it exists though.

Here's the new(ish) short! http://ebilflindas.tumblr.com/post/141743957624/new-short-mordecai-and-rigby-are
>>
>>82521536
>your reflection in the tv
fucking great, i love it when they goof off
>>
>>82521536
Funny stuff. I hope they keep doing some of these shorts along with the new episodes. They're the kind of thing that wouldn't be as funny if they tried to stretch it out to 11 minutes.
>>
File: Rigby Goes To Prom.png (916 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Rigby Goes To Prom.png
916 KB, 1600x900
>>82521452
>Either way, he also highlights the finale, another great hype up for it.
The other link from earlier wasn't the only thing that mentioned the finale. You should check this out if you want hype. http://www.idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creators-cast-talk-about-movie-and-season-7s-finale-486599

>But what fans need to really look forward to is the Season 7 finale. The 30-minute long finale is a must-watch according to Quintel because if you miss it you’ll be lost and is only something you can do if you have been running for seven seasons.

>“Sometimes I learn things as they come to me,” Spence said. “As the art director sometimes I don’t see them until they are storyboarded and written and it’s all fresh and new.

>He [Quintel] likes everyone to be surprised and you’ll definitely be surprised. We work on episodes out of order and when I saw the season finale I was like ‘wait, what?!’ But yea you’ll definitely want to see that season finale.”

>“We’ve said it at previous cons before but it’s never been truer than now,” Salyers said. “There are some really big things coming up.”

>“We got a season finale that is going to be crazy. It’s the craziest thing we’ve ever done. I can’t wait for people to see it. I just want to see people’s reactions,” Quintel said. “I think they think ‘You can’t do anything crazier than what you’ve already done’ well I think we’ve figured out something.”
>>
File: bearslam.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
bearslam.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>82521663
You mean JG can top "BEARSLAM2012!"? Count me in. They haven't done a single half hour special that I didn't like.

Say what you want about The Real Thomas, but if it had been placed later and we had more of Thomas before hand, not so many people would hate it, because it got rid of their favorite goat.
>>
File: ugh.png (2 MB, 1364x1520) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
2 MB, 1364x1520
All of this foreshadowing and continuity is freaking me out. I didn't expect to be so pulled in from a friendly episodic series. I didn't even know anything about the dome story until tonight, I missed a lot of Season 7.
>>
>>82521716
I liked how strong Mordecai was in that scene to where it even gave Margaret a still frame surprised. Now he's noodly.
>>
>>82522267
The bear did most of the work, Mordecai just got him off balance.
>>
>>82522313
I'm just saying how he rammed into him that hard. It was pretty nice.
>>
>>82522453
Oh yeah, great moment and great episode. Definitely one of the best of the series.
>To be honest, I was pretty scared
>Yeah, but that's what made you brave
The more I try to be impartial about the whole Margaret or CJ thing the harder it gets.
>>
>>82522267
Mordecai and Rigby's strength adjusts to whatever the episode needs.
>>
File: 1277376529912.gif (1 MB, 240x136) Image search: [Google]
1277376529912.gif
1 MB, 240x136
>>82508041
>Episodes involving Eileen
>>
>>82522643
You know what you can do with that attitude? You can just go and sit down and check out The Eileen Plan, Crazy Fake Plan, or even Snow Tubing.
>>
>>82522643
Eileen has the best episodes, though.
>>
File: tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho1_1280.png (766 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho1_1280.png
766 KB, 1280x1786
>>
File: tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho2_1280.png (541 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho2_1280.png
541 KB, 1280x1786
>>
File: tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho3_1280.png (645 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho3_1280.png
645 KB, 1280x1786
>>
File: tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho4_1280.png (682 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho4_1280.png
682 KB, 1280x1786
>>
File: tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho5_1280.png (575 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho5_1280.png
575 KB, 1280x1786
>>
File: tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho6_1280.png (560 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho6_1280.png
560 KB, 1280x1786
>>
File: tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho7_1280.png (472 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvfoxGau01r0ksuho7_1280.png
472 KB, 1280x1786
>>
>>82523983
well that was weird

but the stop talking bit got me

it's hard to do this kind of stuff in character since it's not exactly a common story to have them try to fuck in the show, but I think this was as close as it could get

>Rigby's frizzled hair when he got messed up about it
nice details
>>
File: cookies_by_thewardenx3-d8hjq3l.png (651 KB, 700x2200) Image search: [Google]
cookies_by_thewardenx3-d8hjq3l.png
651 KB, 700x2200
>>
>>82524137
I really don't know what I expected. Decent thread, great for an RS one these days... then this.
>>
>>82524160
>>
>>82523983
Dammit anon, this is a blue board.
>>82524179
Perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>82524179
>>82524137
Mordecai looks like a mix between Reginald and some shitty OC from the 90s.
>>
>no waifus
>>
Rigby is old as fuck.
Like, at least in his mid 20's by now.
>>
>>82508041
>Rigby must borrow his dad's car and return it unnoticed so he can drive Eileen to his school prom.

Holy fuck, how old are they to even care about Prom, let alone a school prom?
>>
>>82508041

Hmm hmm
>>
>>82525236
It's like you haven't watched this season.
>>
>>82525359
I stopped watching when they introduced CJ.
>>
>>82525413
>stopped watching when they introduced CJ.
too bad considering CJ is a far superior character than Mordecai and Margaret combined
>>
>>82525413
Then why were you holy fucking and bitching about something you didn't even try to figure out?
>>
>>82525477
She's a Mary Sue

>>82525560
I'm not gonna waste 11 minutes watching some cartoon I know it's a cartoon board but it doesn't mean I have to watch shit ones. Good examples of cartoons are Adventure Time (early seasons) and TaWoG
>>
File: 1395279569697.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1395279569697.png
21 KB, 176x232
>>82525602
>won't waste 11 minutes watching a cartoon
>wastes 20 minutes shitposting on 4chan instead
I need to quit this place.
>>
>>82525667
Unlike Regular Show, it takes me one minute per post to read and reply to. During that time, I do IRL stuff. Shows require undisturbed attention. Shitposting doesn't.
>>
File: 434534355.png (40 KB, 602x474) Image search: [Google]
434534355.png
40 KB, 602x474
wow, a quickly updating regular show thread, being a long time since i saw one of these
>>
File: 1372716976495.jpg (89 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1372716976495.jpg
89 KB, 848x480
>>82525856
Good job killing the thread.
>>
>>82525602
I always love hearing opinions about cartoons from people who are not watching them. Thank you so much for dropping by and providing a valuable use of everyone's time.
>>
File: 43534534.png (18 KB, 602x474) Image search: [Google]
43534534.png
18 KB, 602x474
>>82526420
I can't fix this
>>
>>82526777
>lucky 7 trips on a dead thread

Why must you mess everything up?
>>
>>82526968
-it's in my nature-
>>
The Button was a leak, right? So how out of sync is it, will the dome be present in all episodes leading up to the finale, or should this not have been released for a few more episodes?
>>
File: tumblr_o0pu6zbiGI1tht17fo1_1280.png (379 KB, 589x725) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0pu6zbiGI1tht17fo1_1280.png
379 KB, 589x725
Prom night
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.