[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had they cut out the Hob Goblin out of the movie, this film would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Had they cut out the Hob Goblin out of the movie, this film would have been much better.

Just end the film against with the death of Gwen during the fight against Electro and have it show Harry left for dead under Oscorp

After Credits scene: Harry turns into Man-spider
>>
File: The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2.jpg (202 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2.jpg
202 KB, 1191x670
>>82506564
and you know, I can't even post the right poster
>>
>>82506564
Actually skip the death of Gwen altogether and just save that for like ASM 3 or better yet 4. They were already pushing it with Captain Stacy dying in the same film as Uncle Ben.
>>
>>82506933
nah, I think they did her death justice. If anything, 3 should have been solo and darker, maybe have the black suit and fight venom and meet MJ in 4
>>
>>82507209
should have phrased it better
have 3 be without a romantic interest, make it more somber, maybe have the black suit
4: realise the suit is a parasite and reject it, turn it into Venom, have MJ as a romantic interest
>>
>>82506564
No
Cut Electro and expand on Harry
>>
>More somber
>Darker

Jesus Christ, do you guys just want to watch Peter cry and scream for two hours?

The Amazing series was dog shit. There was no direction outside of the boring and zero chemistry romance. Who gives as a shit about Peter's parents? Seriously? Did anyone watching that give a shit about Mary and Richard? Did the movie give any reason to care other than familial tie to the title character?

Fuck every single person who likes these dog shit movies.
>>
>>82508582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
>>
That wasn't Hobgoblin OP
>>
File: chooseyourwordscarefully.jpg (19 KB, 374x179) Image search: [Google]
chooseyourwordscarefully.jpg
19 KB, 374x179
>>82506564
> Had they cut out the Hob Goblin out of the movie
>>
File: 1411605784115.jpg (404 KB, 900x1367) Image search: [Google]
1411605784115.jpg
404 KB, 900x1367
> we will never have best Goblin in the movie-verse.

The true tragedy.
>>
File: 1415817842996.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1415817842996.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.