[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't anyone call him out for creating the Abomination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Da ThunderBolt.jpg (23 KB, 352x410) Image search: [Google]
Da ThunderBolt.jpg
23 KB, 352x410
Why didn't anyone call him out for creating the Abomination?
>>
>>82505739
What the fuck?
>>
>>82505689
Banner wasn't there.
>>
Why would they, retard? What point does that prove?
>>
>>82505689

Pretty sure none of the Avengers are aware of what him and Blonsky did.
>>
>>82505689
Because nobody knows about it
>>
>>82505689
Technically speaking he didn't create Abomination. Blonsky volunteered for the Super Soldier treatment and then took matters into his own hands to make Sterns give him gamma blood
>>
>>82505853

Why didn't they just go watch the Incrwdible Hulk movie like the rest of us then? You smart piece of shit
>>
>>82505855
This, and I'm pretty sure the super shit he injected into Blonsky was strictly off the books, so there would be no record that he had any hand in it.
>>
>>82505689

Ross turning himself into Red Hulk in the MCU when?
>>
>>82505689
>Incredible Hulk
>canon
Seriously, it's been completely ignored for the past 8 years. You might as well act like it doesn't exist and absolutely nothing about the MCU of the present would change.
>>
>>82505689
How would they know about that?
>>
>>82506202
Don't they watch the MCU in the MCU?

What the fuck are they doing in their free time?
>>
>>82506182
But Ruffalo referenced his fight there in Avengers 1
>>
>>82506230
And I believe they mentioned an award winning article about it in daredevil.
>>
I don't imagine any of them knew about it other than Ross.
>>
>>82506182
The events of the film are referenced in both the Avengers and Daredevil. It's canon. The only thing that isn't is Edward Norton.
>>
>>82506380
They did
>>
>>82505804
pretty sure Banner does.
>>
>>82506395
Widow, maybe as a high ranking SHIELD agent, plus aparently she was there on the scene after abomination started his rampage to collect the Leader
>>
>>82506380
>>82506396
>Daredevil
not canon
>>
>>82506477
Banner is in space though.
>>
>>82506513
Go to sleep Joss
>>
>>82505989
God I hope this happens. I can't wait for Ross to be leading or 2nd in command on the inevitable Thunderbolts taskforce.
>>
File: The_Leader_Mutating.png (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
The_Leader_Mutating.png
3 MB, 1920x816
>set up the leader
>place him in SHEILD custody in a tie-in comic
>do nothing with him
What a tease.
>>
>>82506396

It's referenced in Agents of Shield as well where an agent was threatened with reassignment to the arctic to watch over Blonsky.
>>
>>82505689
Because he didn't. All he made was a guy with Cap's powers. Leader made him into the Abomination without any input from Ross.
>>
I wish they highlighted his hatred of Hulk a bit more.

Could have been anything really. Even something small like adding some venom in his tone when he referred to Banner or just having him say "that monster" instead.
>>
>>82506679

Thunderbolts, nigga.
>>
>>82506679
>>82506885
>The Leader and Justin Hammer constantly dick measuring
>Zola constantly getting fed up with their shit
Who else has the MCU left alive on Earth?
>>
>>82507819
Zemo
Leader
Abomination
Klaw
Zola could easily have survived
>>
File: Gwen go away.png (295 KB, 274x366) Image search: [Google]
Gwen go away.png
295 KB, 274x366
>>82507960
>Klaw
We'll have to wait and see what happens to him in the Black Panther movie. Oh god why couldnt Stane live? Why did Crossbones have to fucking kill himself?
>>
>>82505804

I'm pretty sure Tony knew, based on the dialogue between the two of them in the after-credits sequence.

>>82506182

It was referenced in both Iron Man 2 (shown on a TV, in The Avengers and Daredevil. Sure, it's not particularly consequential in the grand scheme of things but it doesn't make it non-canon.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.