[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Flavor of the Month Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 27
File: Warriorkidz.png (689 KB, 818x406) Image search: [Google]
Warriorkidz.png
689 KB, 818x406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_xSs5b28P0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=WarriorKidz

A native american ghost gives seven special needs kids superpowers, they fight crime.

An autist with weather powers, an inbisble downs syndrome girl, a blind asian who can bond with his dog called Yin and Yang, a black basketball cripple who get superspeed and two neurotypical(yes that counts as special needs now, they even had a profile detailing struggles of that "disorder") with kungfu and ice powers.

Also its animated by goats.
>>
I do like the blonde's taste in swimsuits.

Getting the vibe that that ghost was just a pedo who gave them powers by accident when he tried to touch them.
>>
>>82500554
Is it okay for the downey girl to be walking around unsupervised?
>>
Instead of giving these kids superpowers, why doesn't Halcyon straight up cure their disabilities?
>>
>>82503108
This is funnier.
>>
wait what's the blond girl's problem? the narrator didn't say
>>
What is neurotypical.
>>
>>82503323
You said it yourself. She's BLOND. That is a disability upon itself.

Shitty jokes aside, why was this even produced? It seems like a terrible after-school special skit that ridicules the special needs more than promoting awareness.
>>
>>82500554
people with Downs are already pretty invisible.
Was it truly necessary to complete the process?
>>
>>82503355
People with normal brains. So if you've got autism or down syndrome, you aren't neurotypical.
>>
>>82503355
Someone cursed with the greatest handicap of all:
NO STATUS ON WHICH THEY CAN BLAME THEIR FAILURES
>>
of course the kid in the wheelchair gets a nickname and superpower tied to it. this is wheels all over again.
>>
>Space Ghost narrating
>black people are villains
>using disabilities to promote a PBS flash cartoon

Well then, the only thing I thought was somewhat creative was the ice hockey ability. Other than that, the rest of the super powers were lame or could have been done better.

>weather control, which includes fireballs?
>speed force wheel chair
>dancing, no witty remark just disbelief
>invisible
>shared senses
>
>>
>>82500554
Is Declands disability that he's a ginger?
>>
>>82500554
>Magic Indian gives them super powers
>Black character plays basketball
>Asian character is yin and yang with his dog.
Irony that a show that promotes special needs kids and indulges in so many racist stereotypes at the same time.
>>
>>82502791
>>82503108

He was actually going to give powers to the kids from the baseball camp down the lake, but it was dark outside and he couldn't see where he was.
>>
File: april drivin.gif (182 KB, 337x253) Image search: [Google]
april drivin.gif
182 KB, 337x253
>>82500554
>I, powatok, was once a great and honorable warrior of a noble clan.
>I protected the lands and sacred lake of our once proud people.
>Everything is gone now, and now I'm a ghost protecting this chemically polluted body of water.
>Must have revenge upon the world.
>One night someone left an unsupervised multiethnic group of retarded children swim in my lake, presumably to drown.
>JACKPOT
>>
>>82500554
AND I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME

every time
>>
Somehow this feels more offensive to the disabled than empowering.
>>
>>82504098
For once, I agree with Boco. Please kill me now.
>>
>>82504098
You might be over-thinking it.
>>
>>82504098
maybe that's the point.
It's a love letter to the disabled in a "fuck those disabled kids" kind of way.
>>
>>82504098
How so? I don't think we've seen enough of it to make a judgement as to whether or not it's patronizing. I think the fact that it's aimed at a pretty young audience should be considered.
>>
>>82500554
>Asian kid and his dog named Yin and Yang

Amazing thst a show about acceptance would be so racist, innit?
>>
>>82504217

It's just so...bad.

The disabled finally get a cartoon and its THIS. What a kick in the nads.
>>
>>82500554
>tries to be diverse but the characters are stereotypical and even worse are given a current trending disability.
wow. only needs an autstic genderfluid character to complete this masterpiece of a mouthpiece
>>
>>82504298
Eh, it's PBS. Not exactly known for their stellar work.
>>
Who's idea was it give the blind kid and his dog a super power? They just harassed that poor girl buying hair products.
>>
>>82504334
When did being blind start being trendy? Or having down syndrome? Autism is the only one I can even conceive of being "trendy", and even that's weird considering I've never heard autistic people being described as cool.
>>
I'm shocked that they didn't give the down syndrome one super strength.
>>
>>82500554
>autistic
>blonde
>paralyzed
>retarded
>hockey fan
>blind

Quite the array of disabilities
>>
>>82504440
>>hockey fan

As a hockey fan and player. I feel insulted by what you're insinuating.

Now if you said football fan, that's a different story.
>>
>>82504440
And they all happened to be hanging out.
>>
>>82500554
You know, the funny thing is, this concept could be easiely turned into a dark and kinda twisted thing
The blackboi already got the most cruel and ironic power of all - he is faster than any other human on planet and yet he will NEVER leave his wheelchair and never feel what it's like to walk again. In fact, the only thing that is moving fast is the wheelchair, and his legs are as useless as always
>>
>>82504437

At least none of them are named "Lennie".
>>
File: 134943558768.png (200 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
134943558768.png
200 KB, 682x1023
>>82504440
>hockey fan
>>
>>82504477
>>82504440
What were they all even doing swimming late at night on some lake without adult supervision?
>>
I just realized that there were no adults near by when these mentally handicapped kids were swimming alone.
This is what created Jason Vorhee
>>
>>82504535
their parents tried to drown them
>>
Do you think the ghost knew they were retarded? Did he fuck up by giving them powers?
>>
>>82504535
>>82504552
Hell, even with adults around, swimming late at night on a lake would be irresponsible enough.
>>
Man, even if the blind kid can see through his dog, he still can't see red and green.
>>
>>82504535

The camp counselors were too busy smoking pot and having sex.
>>
lewds of gigi when?
>>
File: 43242980423.jpg (13 KB, 235x191) Image search: [Google]
43242980423.jpg
13 KB, 235x191
>ctrl+f "Burger King Kids Club"
>No results
Damn /co/, you're dropping the ball, cause this shit fits that description to a T
>>
>>82504654
When we get lewds of Punky.
>>
>>82504637
Oh god.
They share ALL senses.
What if the dog eats his own turds?
What if the dog sniffs another dogs asshole?
What if the dog gets humped by another dog?
>>
>>82504414
"trendy" as in most used insult people love to use.
it used to be used frequently before autism became the most popular buzzword.
as time passes a new word will replace autism
>>
Why do I feel like each kid is based on some real life special needs child?
>>
This feels like a Family Guy cutaway.

>Oh no! That Supervillian is attacking that rabbit farm!
>We better call the Warrior Kidz!
>No, lets, uh, lets call someone else...
>>
Was the lady buying perfume actually doing anything illegal?
>>
>>82504757
Do you think that the voice actors all have the same conditions as the characters? And the animators based the characters off of them?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>82504595
>>82500554

>your whole land and nation get's savaged by white invadors, men killed, women raped, home lost
>the spirit of your tribe doesn't do anything
>a bunch of disabled kids swim around
>the spirit gives them powers of god
What the fuck is this
>>
>>82504795
Well the superhero IS blind, so.
>>
>>82504805
That'd make sense. I can't imagine someone voicing a character with downs not having downs.
>>
>>82504831
But he wasn't blind at the time!
>>
>>82504808
He needed a good laugh, he gave them powers, but he didn't make them bullet proof.
>>
>>82504935
someone post the great eagle spirit page.
you know the one.
>>
>>82504477
Push acceptance and diversity all you want, but I will never be able to believe that a bunch of kids are willingly hanging out with a girl with downs syndrome.
>>
>>82504969
Who said she didn't just follow them to the lake?
>>
>>82504969
I actually hung out with one that was fairly cognitive. Fucker had a dark sense of humor.
>>
>>82500554
>one kid literally can not see
>spirit gives him a power that only just kinda fixes his problem in a really shitty way
>one kid just have some generic autism made up bullshit
>spirit makes him the fucking Avatar

Jesus, how do you make something that is so wrong on so many levels
>>
>>82504969
Downies are friendly.
>>
>>82505063
You're not gonna question how this spirit could have easily cured their issues?
>>
Why are these disabled kids allowed to swim at night unsupervised? That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
>>
The fact that we don't even know what the blonde and the hockey player have wrong with them is hilarious to me.
>>
>>82505168
It's katawa shoujo all over again.
>>
>>82505092
Not the ones at my school. One of them told a black guy he wished he could go back in time and make him a slave.
>>
>>82500554
Can I also just point out that blackboi-basketball-face didn't actually get any super powers
His wheelchair did
>>
File: laughing_mel.jpg (120 KB, 634x815) Image search: [Google]
laughing_mel.jpg
120 KB, 634x815
>>82505195
Nigga, that's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>82505227
The more I think about him the more I realize he's just a faster Cyborg.
>>
>>82505227
>Gee Mr. Spirit, can you make me walk again?
>What's that? You want you're wheelchair to be super fast!?!
>N-no, that's not-
>I hereby dub thee MACHINE! The black kid with the above average wheel chair!
>>
>>82505092
It's because they don't know any better. That's why Wal-Mart hires them.
>>
File: 1450083803835.jpg (11 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1450083803835.jpg
11 KB, 250x251
>>82505195
>One of them told a black guy he wished he could go back in time and make him a slave.
>>
How would you improve the show if you were given full control?

First thing, I'd give them all powers that actually have to do with their disability. Making the Blind Kid being able to see through his dog is actually kinda cool, but he should really just have super-senses. Y'know, build off a little real world logic and show how they manage to overcome their disabilities both in real life and with their powers?

Second thing, Warrior Kidz is a really dumb name. It doesn't sell me that their heroes. Also having the cartoony spelling of Kidz with the intense Warrior makes it seem half-assed

Third thing, get rid of half of these disabilities in favor of something a bit easier to understand for kids that lends itself better for visual conflicts. Your demographic is kids, kids don't know what shit like Autism is. Downs Syndrome is kind of an abstract concept for a 7 year old to wrap their mind around. Just spit balling here, but maybe there's a kid who's an amputee and has to use a prosthetic limb that can stretch like Machine Man
>>
>>82500554
>black basketball

The correct label is Basketball-American you shitlord!
>>
>>82505271
>"NIGGA WHAT? THAT CHINK ASS BITCH OVER THERE CAN SHOOT FIRE NOW, WTF"
>"Well, of course, he has autism, he should be treated special, don't be so rude brown child."
>>
>>82505355
Instead of kids, all the heroes are adults. Same powerset, same characters, same origins, but as adults.
>>
I feel kind of bad making fun of this, but goddamn, its fucking hilarious.
>>
Give the autist super strength. https://youtu.be/yTU8WbTbZMI
>>
>>82505355
actually all of these, i would also include more normal people on the cast so the disabled can stand out without it looking awkward (side characters perhaps, after all when everybody is supers nobody is), maybe even make disabled super villains too so it won't have that "the evil normies" vibe some cartoons can have, finally focus more on their personal lives and give them actual character flaws, the biggest mistake you can make when writing a minority is forgetting he is still human and can behave like any regular person, that means being an asshole, being wrong, being greedy etc etc, make those kids be more than just cardboard, emotionless token characters supposed to just "look good" to the camera
>>
>>82505547
>autism strength
>gets easily distracted all the time
>sometimes does dumb shit without realizing, causing extra damage because super strength
perfect
>>
>>82505547
This poor mother.
>>
>>82505355
> kids don't know what shit like Autism is.
Unless they know someone who has autism. Or they actually have autism. Shit, when I was in elementary school, there was a kid with Down Syndrome. I don't think these are beyond kids because many of them have interacted with someone who has this condition. Even if they haven't, if the show does its job properly, it will be able to explain these conditions to kids who have never met someone with this condition.
>>
File: 1436350754941.jpg (584 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1436350754941.jpg
584 KB, 3840x2160
>"He's warrior kid; he's autistic"
Holy fuck my sides
>>
The town they live in is crime ridden, holy shit. 3 different guys robbing 3 different stores at the same time.
>>
>>82505547
Why would anyone keep a child like that?
>>
>>82505588
> i would also include more normal people on the cast so the disabled can stand out without it looking awkward
But that's what the blonde and the ginger kid are for.
>>
>>82505655

Why is he the leader? He's going to have them bombing Sega over giving Sonic blue arms.
>>
>>82505716
>Implying that's not the hero we deserve
>>
>>82505710
Seriously, I think the blonde girl is a chaperon for the autistic kid.
>>
>>82505547
Had to watch a few interviews online of parents of retards and severe autists. They're either like that woman where they openly despise their retard or are in denial and claim they love them yet are relieved when some government worker takes the retard off their backs for a day.

All it really did was make me stop giving a shit about infanticide, or frankly all human life. Makes me really fucking hate people who believe there is anything special about human life and that it needs to be preserved.
>>
>>82505750
She "likes helping Miles every day" which definitely makes it sound like she is his chaperone.
>>
>>82505750
that's what i thought too, them why the fuck even give her powers? She is basically that chick that is friends with gays so she can subtlety brag about it with her actual friends
>>
>>82505834
Because she was there, ok! The spirit guy was drunk when he gave them their powers.
>>
File: 1461983597258.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
1461983597258.gif
2 MB, 300x176
>>82503515
>Speedforce wheelchair
>That episode where he goes so fast he breaks the barrier of time and learns to travel to the past
>He travels to the past to prevent that terrible car accident that left him in that wheelchair, leaving him utterly depressed and isolated from other kids not only for being black but for being disabled
>Somehow he makes things worse and creates a split timeline where instead of being in a wheelchair they had to replace half of his body with a robotic one
>The robotic Machine is just Cyborg but on a purple wheelchair that has the power of the speedforce
>Seeing how powerful one of his creations ended up being the indian guard tries to stop him
>But it's to late as Wheelborg is the fastest black disabled cyborg alive and makes the indian hit those showers

This is the origin of a new villain.
>>
>>82505700
>not diagnosed until after birth
>if diagnosed before birth some can't kill their mentally broken child out of moral/religious reasons
>>
The hockey kid's attacks look like jizz.
>>
>>82505889
now imagine this scene with the black speedster instead of Flash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI
>>
>>82505547
Man, those /tv/-tier comments are horrible. I feel for the entire family.
>>
>>82504492
What if someone just straight up steals his wheelchair
What really sucks is that he was in the water and he could have gotten flight or telekinesis, but instead his chair gets all the power
>>
>>82506149
He wasn't even in his wheel chair at the time, how did the Native American ghost know he had one?
>>
>>82506149
His chair wasn't even in the water at the time. They left it on the beach and carried him into the water.

Which confirms that the spirit can give powers to people/things OUTSIDE the lake, thus continuing to raise the question of why he gave these powers to these kids and not fucking anyone else at any other point in time like >>82504808
>>
>>82503355
Much as how transfags use "cisgendered" to mean people who don't have fucked up ideas about their own gender, high level aspie and autist types use "neurotypical" .

They claim it's for precision, but it's because they want to avoid the word "normal".

>>82504098
It depends on how they handle... oh who the fuck am I kidding. This will be either a trainwreck, or a glorious trainwreck.

>>82504298
The disabled have had plenty of cartoons. Virtually all of them crap.

>>82504414
Maybe this will be a start.
>>
>>82504969
Some downies are fun. And maybe she puts out easily.

Oh god. I'm imagining instead of Retard strength, SUPER RETARD STRENGTH.

>>82505355
First. The disabilities should actually be problems.

Second. I'd grab a good mentor. I pick Garret from the Extreme Ghostbusters.

Third. I'd work hard to make sure everyone's feelings got hurt. Because getting out there means playing rough. PBS tends to nerf over it's conflicts in a harmful way.
>>
File: 1440818649110.jpg (331 KB, 976x990) Image search: [Google]
1440818649110.jpg
331 KB, 976x990
>>82504955
Better late than never
>>
>>82505195
Damn, are all Downs kids racist? I knew a Downs kid that didn't seem to like my black ass. Called me a bitch a few times, and I still wonder if I could or could not diss him back.
>>
File: Spiderman vs Venom.webm (195 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman vs Venom.webm
195 KB, 720x406
>>
>>82507887
>Oh God! Snow! A minor inconvenience!
>>
>>82500554

you know while you may have a point about this being a little forced and corny, it's equally forced if not more so to have the same "normal" white guys in absolutely everything.
>>
>>82500554
>Vomits externally.

Fucking hell.

From the picture, I saw Burger King kids club, complete down to 90's 'diversity'.

From the post, I read Burger King kid's club, complete with 90's diversity *and* everyone is retarded.

From the trailer, I watched Burger King kid's club, 90's diversity, everyone is retarded, *and* the whole this is *super* 1980's unintentional racist. Black kid plays basketball. Blind Asian guy has yin-yang, other one is a martial artist , ginger kid has no soul. It's super special retard racist power hour!
>>
>>82500554

Downs girl has some serious Lordosis going on.
>>
>>82507644
thanks, anon delivers.
>>
Neurotypical basically means you're normalbrained. The blonde girl's probably autistikid's caretaker and the new kid's probably the one that'll learn the most life lessons or some shit,. and also b an offensive shite
>>
>>82504808
Fun fact! The guy in your photo is Polish.
Yep. Not Native American, but a Polish -American actor.
>>
>>82507887
>>82507918
>is that retarded kid whacking off?
>OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
>>
>>82508088
>Why won't he stop!?
>>
>>82508067
Nigga, everyone knows that, where do you think you are?
>>
File: 3543.jpg (7 KB, 155x158) Image search: [Google]
3543.jpg
7 KB, 155x158
>>82505547
Man, I feel bad for the little girl. She looked miserable as hell.
>>
>>82506216

>They left it on the beach and carried him into the water.

Isn't that dangerous? (I'm not an expert on disabled people)
>>
File: edgy_on_purpose.png (668 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
edgy_on_purpose.png
668 KB, 1280x720
>>82505829
>>
>>82508268
>Isn't that dangerous?
In their defense they're actually retarded.
>>
>>82508306

Good Point

Crossover fanart with Minoriteam when?
>>
>>82505699
And what do ya know they're all black.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPQz39L-G8

time to die
>>
>>82505122
>Why are these disabled kids allowed to swim at night unsupervised?

It's the alternate backstory to Friday the 13th. Instead of giving the Down Syndrome kid powers after they drown her, this happens.
>>
>>82500554
I never knew I wanted Punky with superpowers.
>>
>>82503599
this show is actually worse than that ugly tranny cartoon
>>
>>82508773
Not even a good super power. All she can do is turn invisible.
>>
File: terror.gif (214 KB, 499x368) Image search: [Google]
terror.gif
214 KB, 499x368
>>82508023
We've finally come full circle. We've reached peak neo-'90s. God help us.
>>
>>82508773
Who the fuck is punky?
>>
>>82509032
IT'S PUNKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCm1sjARU7E
>>
>>82505530
I don't feel bad at all
I think it's poorly executed and highly offensive on multiple levels

what is it with dead native americans being used to spur a story that has nothing to do with them?

plus i hate these kinds of promos (bland and 1 dimensional)
>>
>>82509090
Wtf, I'm Irish, how did I not know about this?

Also who calls their Down syndrome child punky? Might as well call them mongo or something.

Looks like a nice inoffensive show though.
>>
>>82505964
so his disability is that he's a sex offender?
>>
>>82500554
Does these types of cartoons get any audience at all? Anywhere? I don't think i ever saw these types of cartoons besides sunday church classes and stuff like that.
>>
File: 1452457432310.jpg (97 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
1452457432310.jpg
97 KB, 523x521
>>82500554
>Being the new kid is special needs
Lol, wut?
>>
>>82509384
I got a comic like this in third grade health class, but that's about it.
>>
File: Laughing.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>82500554
>Blind kid shares all five senses with his dog
>yfw the dog licks his balls
>>
>>82509384

Kids whose parents can't afford cable?

>what is it with dead native americans being used to spur a story that has nothing to do with them?

They're mysterious/exotic?
>>
File: 1460756481054.jpg (32 KB, 574x432) Image search: [Google]
1460756481054.jpg
32 KB, 574x432
>>82503745
>>One night someone left an unsupervised multiethnic group of retarded children swim in my lake, presumably to drown.

Lordy.
>>
>>82509474
Apparently him and the dancing girl are the "neurotypical" ones. Neurotypical means you have been diagnosed as autistic/asperger, but come off as normal to everyone. Basically 4chan users could actually be justified throwing around the term autist constantly, because they could be right - you might be secretly autistic yet functional.
>>
>>82509780
So, is she still the autistic ones chaperon.
>>
File: 4e8.png (28 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
4e8.png
28 KB, 221x200
>>82510211
Lewds when?
>>
>>82505063
Generic autism made up bullshit?
>>
>>82509780
That's not what neurotypical means.

NT just means baseline human
>>
>>82506385
Normality is a meme
>>
>>82510685
>She has to jerk him off some days.
>>
>>82505355
The entire fucking point is to build awareness stop using plebe disabilitties
>>
>>82505716
Autism is good for Cyclops Leonardo tier leader plans
>>
>>82511231
I wish she would jerk me off.
>>
>>82511509
With her super dancing skills?
>>
>>82511972
I bet she can do all kinds of dances...
>>
>>82512216
I bet you can do all kinds of dances, anon~
>>
>>82511972
>Pole
>Lap
>Strip
>7 veils
>Belly

Yep, go ahead... Super dancing skills, please.
>>
>>82507832
They tend to give no fucks. Either because they don't know how or live a super sheltered life.

>I still wonder if I could or could not diss him back.
Depends on how potato they are, and how easily triggered their wranglers are. Mainstreaming theory, which is the theory that they should be in the same classes as everyone else and not in special tard schools whenever possible holds that you should be just as much of a bitch to them as you would anyone else in the same position regardless of disability.

>>82508023
at least they aren't trying to sell us cheeseburgers.

>>82509384
In this case, they've successsfuly sold the people who run PBS. which means it's from something like 80 percent ultra lefttard donations and 20 percent from taxes.

>>82509768

>>82509655
It's already comedy, and that's without the rule 34 kicking in.
>>
>>82509655
The dog's balls or the kid's?
>>
File: Chris contemplates suicide.gif (641 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
Chris contemplates suicide.gif
641 KB, 356x200
>tfw you're basically normal but because of ADHD, you look like a fucking failure and feel like it everyday
Autism sucks guys, like tbqh. That and make sure that little fucker can grow beyond watching cartoons meant for children, in fact make sure they could grow into functioning adults.
>>
>>82515742
Seriously, if you raise an autistic kid wrong, you'll end up with another Chris-Chan.
>>
>>82515316
Yes.
Also any chance Declan is gay to fill their alternate sexuality quota?
>>
>>82505063
The asian kid got fucked over
>Come on Yang, let's solve crime
>Hold on a second my crotch is tingling
> wait what WAIT NO YANG DON'T OH GOD WHY WOULD YOU OH NO I CAN'T TURN MY POWER OFF WHY INDIAN GOD WHY THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD POSSIBLY THINK THIS TASTES OKAY
>>
>>82500554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8um1N78AhY
>>
>>82516182
>sunrise approved this at some point

T-Thanks...
>>
>>82516388
To be fair, it's not like SD Gundam was ever dignified in the first place.
>>
>>82516182
>minors being invited to a secret meeting at a teacher's private residence
Hmmmmmm...the 80s were seemingly a more innocent time.
>>
>>82500554
>black kid is in a wheel chair

Well I guess he isn't giving those two white girls the bbc then
>>
That's only 4 kids, what about the hispanic kid and the blond girl (because it's that weird looking one that has downs)?
>>
Well, it's alot better than that stupid Generation Y show or whatever the fuck it's called. Plus it's got more educational value too.
>>
File: 42323.png (575 KB, 573x573) Image search: [Google]
42323.png
575 KB, 573x573
>>82500554
I feel really dirty after watching this - a feeling i don't get even after watching far more sick shit
>>
>>82516796
>implying

Why do you think he can't walk? It's a tripping hazard.
>>
>>82505834
could be she's the Jenny to his Forrest Gump, except hopefully less likely to end up drug addicted and aids riddled

>>82516182
I still wish this had become an actual series
>>
>>82515742
Exactly, it's why we need to change the way vaccines were made and stops kids from getting autism.
>>
>>82517739
I don't wanna get into the medical politics here but coming from somebody that actually has autism, how about instead of a big dose over a short period of time, we take the same amount, break it down into little doses over a longer period of time?
I hope that this does get made into a TV show on a major network because to me, it's about damn time something like this happened. I just hope that this message isn't forced, otherwise it sounds great. If they can get all the details sorted out (animation, art, character development, their flaws and how they overcome it, backstories, directing, VA timing, etc...), and if this is announced to air and it doesn't get the SheZow mainstream controversy response then yea, it'd be a good show with a great message. I think something we take for granted nowadays is the time and effort that the people put into making the show happen. I think that we need to be more patient if we wanna see a cartoon that's high quality.
>>
>>82500554
>actually letting captain autismo lead
jesus christ, on a side note if the dog gets into heat does the blind guy also feel it
>>
>>82505355
Instead of magic make it science like they were turned into cyborgs
>>
>>82518705
Don't wanna sound like a dick here (I support those with special needs) but I don't wanna know what happens to colt (yin) if god forbid the dog dies.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>82518758
>Don't wanna sound like a dick here
>>
>>82515316
Works either way.

>>82518705
Oh, dogboy's gonna feel it alright.

>>82518758
You're obviously new here.

But it would be fucking awesome. He would be a herophant. Speaker to the dead. It would be tits. Aside from the whole feeling death thing. That would probably suck obviously.
>>
If anyone wants more info.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-VhLKKyvC-JRBwydnR1FLQ/videos
>>
File: 1347376922915.gif (83 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
1347376922915.gif
83 KB, 303x312
Isn't an invisible person with down syndrome kinda... Well a bad match up?

I've met a few downies in my life, and they're not he quietest people. I'm just imagining being in a room and then hearing groans and gurgles out of nowhere.
>>
>>82519225
It depends on the individual whether their case is full-blown.
>>
File: 1457538028292.jpg (15 KB, 281x350) Image search: [Google]
1457538028292.jpg
15 KB, 281x350
>>82500554
>Armor on wheelchair
Oh the irony, who would have thought adding weight to something makes it faster.
>>
>All these minorities and disabilities
>The most "normal" girl and boy are still positioned as the leaders.
>>
>>82511155
The kid seems to actually function like absolutely normal human being, unlike the actual children with actual disabilites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
>>
>>82500554
that water looks pretty pure still.
>>
>>82519613
oh god that first intro
how did they find people with that little integrity to work on this i get that you gotta take what jobs you can get but come on.
>>
File: 1461545304836.gif (507 KB, 202x204) Image search: [Google]
1461545304836.gif
507 KB, 202x204
>>82519542
>Blames self and magic sky fairy for autistic child
>>
>>82500554
HOLY FUCK ITS THE SPECIAL OWESOME SQUAD

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Wonder-Showzen/Extra-Deleted-Scene-Special-Owesome-Squad?id=35198
>>
>>82500554
wait a second arent touch and sight the only senses that humans have stronger then dogs and i doubt the dog will benefit much from being able to feel things better

this seems a rather one sided symbosis
>>
File: 1420721623339.jpg (6 KB, 250x104) Image search: [Google]
1420721623339.jpg
6 KB, 250x104
>>82519225

>The bad guys think they're being haunted by a mentally handicapped ghost
>>
>>82500554
>He's warrior kid he's autistic
>He's the best there is at what he does
Are they calling Wolverine autistic?
>>
Porn when?
>>
>>82500554
the wheelchair guy is a more interesting black cyborg then victor stone.
>>
>>82508792
The animation is at least 40% better than gen zed and it doesn't appear to be a cash grab/
>>
>>82500554
>>82519714
Agreed. We need some of Declen what the fuck kind of name is that anyway
>>
File: fedora_bruce.png (1016 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora_bruce.png
1016 KB, 720x480
>>82519643
Boy, it's a good thing you were here to enlighten us.
>>
>>82506216
im pretty sure he dident give the wheelchair the power to go fast he gave the kid the power to fuse with his wheelchair and make it go fast.

presumably it will work with any wheelchair so unlike with blind dude his powers not gone if he loses his gear just go grab another random wheelchair the power will mold it to you.
>>
>>82500554
>2 normal white kids decide to fuck with a bunch of misfits and convince them they have superpowers
>>
>>82519749
Declan is an ancient Irish given name anglicized form of an Irish Gaelic saint's name Declán, also Deaglán or Déaglán, or, in colloquial terms, Det, normally all capitalised when written.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.