[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : villainous things we'd do with a superhero's abilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8
File: dat irl Kida.webm (2 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
dat irl Kida.webm
2 MB, 1280x528
I think you all know what i'd do, and you would all do the same
>>
>>82499561
Rob banks
As long as I have some money I'd be good to go
>>
>>82499561
>punches light candles
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82499561
what, with super speed? fucking rob banks and touch boobs, obviously.
>>
>>82500289
Punch Dimensional friction?
>>
>>82500289
Do you know how fast those punches are going? the friction alone would light the candles. stop your REEEing and learn some damn physics.
>>
>>82500384

You are now aware that Quicksilver could impregnate every woman in the world without getting caught
>>
>>82499561
Storm is kinda cute when time frozen...
>>
>>82499561
Why do they have modern laptops? I thought this was the 1980s?
>>
Rob a liquor store. Well I say rob, it'd be more walking in and leaving without paying. Rob makes it sound like I could be stopped.
>>
File: somthing.png (343 KB, 639x282) Image search: [Google]
somthing.png
343 KB, 639x282
>>82500473
idk why.

only guesses I can think of is time travel to the future or the x-men just have advance technology decades before others get it. Maybe Forge is in the movie.
>>
Vibrate my hand through people
>>
>>82500522
That's not what rob means. Watch Ant-Man.
>>
Productive Genocide.
>>
>>82500408
While you're right, I somehow get the feeling that the people who put that advert together assumed they were just lasers
>>
Can speedsters access the speed force for specific bodily functions?

Could flash hype digest something? Could he hyper grow hair?

I'd imagine if you could run really fast you could do others things of similar.
>>
>>82499561
I'd sneak into movie theaters, makes off with the HDD that has the movies and replace them with HDDs of other movies at random around the world.
>>
who's the girl with the glasses?
>>
>>82500473
>>82500563
Its a UK advert for Sky broadband
>>
>>82500976
Unscrew the tops of sugar dispensers.

Mwahaha.
>>
>>82499561
I'd be the best SC2 player on earth. 500 APM ez
>>
I thought this movie was in the 80s. why are they on laptops and shit
>>
I would freeze time, fart in everyone's face in the entire world and start time again.
>>
>>82499561
Depends on the powers

>Standard speed, strength and flight (Superman, Wonder Woman, ec.)
I would dress up in a ridiculous spandex outfit and do stereotypical supervillain stuff like rob banks and annoy people for laughs.

>Super speed and time slowing (Flash, Quicksilver, etc.)
Vandalize corporate office buildings, especially insurance companies (lol, I hope their building was insured) at super speed. Pull down CEO pants, shit on bathroom walls, replace all the food in the fridge with lima beans, turn the hot secretary's clothes inside out, that sort of thing.

>Power Ring
Make tentacle hentai inspired constructs and set them loose at the grocery store.

>Psychic powers (Jean Gray, Prof. X, etc.)
Implant gross images in other peoples minds, make them think of prolapsed anuses at important times, telekinetically lift girls skirts, hypnotize people to make them think they're my pet dog.

>Godlike reality warping power (Dr. Manhattan, other reality warpers)
Fly around naked all the time and reshape the planet into a massive sex palace.
>>
>>82501029
See
>>82500990
>>
>>82500408
While true, if they're suddenly going to apply laws of friction with Quicksilver then that entire room should basically be liquified right now.
>>
If I had reality warping powers, I would make people naked when I feel like it.
Usually on national television.
>>
>>82501079
Wait, nevermind, you were talking about the punch beams.
>>
>>82499561
I'd turn the planet into a giant necropolis leaving it completely void of life save for trillions of feasting maggots.
>>
>>82499561
I'd have Ant-man powers and i'd pretty much be Eric O'grady, spying on naked women and shit
>>
I'd go with Kitty Pryde's powers and become the world's greatest thief. Also for the hell of it I'd always leave behind a note saying "Lupin III strikes again!"
>>
>>82501124

So edgy I used it to carve an ice sculpture.
>>
>Shit on a plant in my boss' office
>Have my writer treat me like a freak who needs medication because I only acted on a harmless, and probably very common, revenge fantasy when I actually had the power to not get caught.
>>
>>82501124
Judge Death wasn't a superhero anon.
>>
>>82499561
How do they do this type of effect? Everything still frame but still 3D, people walking around, camera angles and all that.
>>
I would punch things. Like really hard.
Like really really hard.
>>
If I could control minds I´d do the following:

I´d force people to undress completely and then forget they did it. Then they´d look around and see all those naked people around them still believing they are wearing their clothes. Just watch the reactions of every person who believes him or herself as the only non naked person in the street.
>>
>>82501205
Hundreds of cameras taking photographs at precisely the same time.
>>
>>82499561
Who is the bitch with the glasses?
>>
File: pstewart.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
pstewart.jpg
41 KB, 1024x576
>>82501225
>>
>>82500427
The friction would give them third degree burns if not explode their pussies. He could go around with a turkey baster full of man goo though.
>>
>>82501225
>Mind control

I'd make people who drive like jackasses lose control of their vehicles and be liable for the accidents that happen.
>>
>>82499561
Why does Nightcrawler seem to be dressed as a knight?
>>
>>82501196
>Not wanting to be a superfiend

The crime is life, the punishment is death anon.
>>
>>82501265
He already saw everything.
>>
>>82500974
>can speedforce
Probably.
>>
I would use time fuckery to go into the past and tweak history so humanity is in a constant state of war and misery.
>>
File: eYbepLR.gif (994 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
eYbepLR.gif
994 KB, 500x180
>>
>>82501352
You fiend! Your dirty work is already done, isn't it?
>>
>>82501063
Most of the cases I would just rob banks and do sex stuff. But with Godlike power I would become and actual god. I'd start by talking to random people in their minds telling them to write down a bible with predictions that I would later fulfill, good stuff, like punishing ISIS, turning Kim Jong Un into a pig and stuff. Then actually reveal myself to all humanity and be praised. Just for fun though, with a universe as cool and big as this one I wouldn't stay in this shithole planet.
>>
>>82501352
Not really that hard. You just have to kill the right people. For example, show up in America with a tank and sink Columbus ships.
>>
travel to other planets and take pictures of how cool they are, then have them published in magazines here. it would be villainous because everyone would be super jealous of me and they'd want to go as well but they CAN'T
>>
>>82501352
>it backfires, and leads to the end of human misery no matter what you do: either through a post-imperial utopia where a warlord has conquered the whole world, or a nuclear holocaust with no humans left to be miserable
>you realize that you would have only gotten what you wanted if you never used your powers to interfere
>>
>>82501352

Can you make it so certain movies were never made either?

Namely Robocop 3.
>>
File: 1437935072231.jpg (170 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1437935072231.jpg
170 KB, 2000x1333
>>82499561
>implying I'd have the balls to

Superspeed is just useless to a NEET.
>>
>>82501225
>mind control
>someone angers you sufficiently
>you tell them that they should kill their entire family and rape and eat their corpses, simply because you are too angry to think straight and want that person to suffer

Just imagine what it would feel like after you calm down and realize it was an overkill.
>>
>>82501352
So, leave everything as it is?
>>
>>82501352
I would use time fuckery to go back in the past and kidnap sexy Egyptian/Roman/Medieval princesses and make them into my servants. Imagine breaking such a stuck-up, bratty, pampered little princess and having her mop your floor, wash your dishes, do your laundry, slowly realizing that I treat my pet cats better than her, and my cats eat better too. God, I want to break someone like that.

The broken, sad, subservient princesses would also clean my cat's litter box too.
>>
Jack folks off then watch their reaction.
>>
>>82501474
Bro, the Robocop remake was way more offensive to me. Robocop 3 is a disgrace but I actively pretend the 2013 or whatever remake doesn't exist most of the time.
>>
>>82501352
I've always had this weird idea, not that edgy, but of scientists/historians with time travel with the "parallel universe is created anytime you change something" time travel logic just going through history and changing one specific thing and then studying the effects of that change in that timeline. I'd assume a lot of people doing the actual time traveling would end up as nihilistic weirdos pretty much OK with doing anything since there's infinite universes anyway, so why not, say, kill everyone not in North and South America around 10,000 BC just to see how civilization develops?
>>
File: disapproval.png (144 KB, 328x265) Image search: [Google]
disapproval.png
144 KB, 328x265
>>82501513
Jesus Christ /co/.
>>
>>82501352
>use time fuckery to steal the ideas of famous scientists
>build a multi-billion dollar company
>pretend to be a descendant of those famous people (who are all actually you) and enjoy being rich
>>
Quite simple, I'd use my newly found godlike powers to advance humanity into a new species.
Only one thing for this wondrous gift, the free will of the entire planet.
Then I'll send those advanced used to be humans to other parallel universes to take them over for my war machine.
Then wage war with any other godlike beings that stand in my damn way.
Enslave all of them, then after all that appear to the creatures who I sent the soldiers to attack.
Give them the same choice and do this for ever.
>>
>>82501517
Pretty sure you don't need superpowers to accomplish that.
>>
>>82501488
I´ve always thought that having Killgrave´s superpower would solve all my life problems.
>Hungry? Enter a supermarket, get everything I want and leave
>Don´t know how to cook? Get someone in the street and ask him to do it for me
>Get someone to clean the house
>Contact someone who is selling their house and ask them to give it up for free with a contract so they can´t reclaim anything when they are free of my control
>Get computers, books, games, consoles and such for free
I´d never have to worry about anything again.
>>
>>82501513
Same, but I'd rather abduct French, Russian or German. They seem refined enough to mind-break.
>>
>>82501595
spotted the plebe
>>
>>82501513
So having time powers would give you the ability to make someone into a servant? What are you even on about?

They'd probably just kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>82499561
They're doing this effect again? Lame
>>
>>82501642
*French, Russian or German royalty
>>
>>82501661
Every time. I don't understand how dictators are even a thing.

If you've got an anus, a knife will fit in there.
>>
>>82501692
One of the cardinal rules of an King is never, ever, let anyone see you sleep. They have ten miles of bullshit between their bed, and someone who might want to kill them.

Though I agree, some random anon who wasn't brought up in that type of world wouldn't last 2 nights.
>>
>>82500976
>>82500994

DEVILISH
>>
I'd find the most depressed person in the world, make them immortal and give them the ability to only see doomed futures.
Next I'd find the hungriest person in the world and make them unable to eat anything.
After, I'd find the most happy person in the world and force them to try to help the other 2 but always fail.
Finally, I'd find the loneliest person in the world and banish them to a massive pocket dimension that they only will live in until the end of time.
>>
>>82501616
Maybe I should've been more specific. Stop time, jack them off, then resume time and watch their reaction.

Better?
>>
>>82501765
I'm pretty sure there aren't any superheros with even one of those powers, Edgy McEdgerton.
>>
>>82501765

Ooh, the edge.
>>
>>82501765
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>82501836
Franklin Richards
Stardust
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Powerful telepathy could mimic all the effects
>>
>>82501234
You don't get a full 360 degrees of vision without having another camera in the shot. Not to mention the editing would be torture. There has to be an easier way.
>>
>>82501881
They've been doing this shit since The Matrix.
>>
With the power of super strength, I'd slam Kevin's locker in his face.
Fuck you Kevin!
>>
>>82501826
If they're frozen in time there isn't any time to build up to a climax though. When you unfreeze, they wouldn't cum or anything, they'd just be in pain from friction burns.
>>
>>82501972
>Male population breaks out in weird rash worldwide, scientists can't explain it.
>>
>>82501992

Hey, why only males?
>>
File: matrix-bullet-time.jpg (50 KB, 615x377) Image search: [Google]
matrix-bullet-time.jpg
50 KB, 615x377
>>82501881
>>
Just basic low level reality manipulation.
Make myself invincible immortal and just fuck around with peoples perceptions.

Might even appear as a golden god with clock work wings standing atop a mound made of the bodies of all of the gods they worship.

Then create a form of benign magic as proof of my love for all mankind.

Then I'd sit back in my home on the moon and watch the world for a while. Will occasionally pop down and fuck whatever woman between the ages of 15-50 that makes my cock hard in ways they will remember dream about and feel deeply for the rest of their days.
Might have a few kids
Will explore the world and go to certain places in time to simply understand humanity and the way the world changed over time.

Once I get bored of the earth I'd move on to mars and probably start a new race of beings there and dick around for a while.

Will occasionally go to jupiter and fly around there just to see how shit is popping off.
>>
>>82502029
They did use the term "jack off". I don't think females use that term.
>>
>>82502072

Oh, I see. Men everywhere need some Desitin, while the girls get off scott free.
>>
File: freeze time.jpg (109 KB, 1400x739) Image search: [Google]
freeze time.jpg
109 KB, 1400x739
You guys suck at this.
>>
>>82501972
Well whatever, I can still get a chuckle from them grabbing their crotch.

Hmm, I don't know why I can't think of anything else but deviant sexual acts with time powers.
>>
>>82502072
I did mean females too.
>>
>>82501488
>Code Geass
>Finally agree a peace treaty. The war is about to end
>Hero jokes that he could have made the princess do anything, even murder all the Japanese
>Princess promptly walks outside and murders all the Japanese extended the war
Irony
>>
>>82501438
That's not very super-villainous...
>>
>>82502195
Oh, okay then.
>>
I would become captain hero irl.
>>
Powers or not, I would dictate to beings that attempt to be gods why they most likely wouldn't be able to do anything they wanted to, and even if they could, it likely wouldn't matter. Their minds would cease to function as that of a human's, as they live by none of the same environmental factors and don't operate under the same rules. And they would totally be alone in the universe, so if they could feel as humans do, they would likely feel despair. The stronger they get, the less any being would be able to distinguish their actions from the natural order of the universe. So in the end, it's as if they don't even exist.

Worst case scenario, suicide by god. And that might be my fetish.
>>
>>82500055
>>82500384
With super speed I'd just rob ten bucks off every American who has a ten on them.

Much easier to pass that money off without there being a known rash of expert bank robberies.
>>
>>82499561
>get Superman powers
>transport all whites to their own fresh planet so they cannot oppress non-whites anymore
>>
>>82499561

I'm so excited to see young X-men hanging out in the mansion just like X-Men Evolution. Storm is way cuter than I thought too.
>>
>>82500887
Hi, Eobard.
>>
>>82500289
Friction
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.