[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a thought, /co/. They could bring him back now. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: gotham-cameron-monaghan[1].jpg (209 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
gotham-cameron-monaghan[1].jpg
209 KB, 600x573
I just had a thought, /co/.

They could bring him back now. He wouldn't remember who he is, he'd only have the story of his actions to build an identity off of, thus making his backstory multiple choice and giving us probably the best live action TV Joker we can ask for at this point.

Discuss.
>>
>>82498490
Gotham is still on the air?
>>
>>82498490
His body should just disappear and that should be the end of it.
That'd be the perfect mystery.

If they want to set up more Red Hood stuff, maybe hint there but never confirm.
>>
>>82498512
Agreed. Making him disappear and leaving it open about whether he is or isn't the joker would be the best choice.
>>
>>82498512
I'd like that.

Just have Strange performing an experiment to raise another body but never show who it is. Just strongly imply it's Jerome through little nods here and there.

Have it just disappear from Arkham entirely, leaving a painted smile or a Joker card if they want to be blunt about it.

This is Gotham, though, so he'll probably come back full swing and be the main villain of Season 3.
>>
>>82498508
Yes and it still kick-ass
Rate comic book tv
>>
>>82498583
Blunt would be Jerome's mugshot but with a huge blood smear over the face.
>>
OP here, only just noticed that Jerome seems to be in the second tank here, facing away from the camera.

To be honest for some reason these tanks never really clicked as to what they were until just now for me, even after Galivan.

So yeah, looks like they might at least hint at resurrecting Jerome.

I'm fucking excited. Not necessarily for this, but Gotham in general is getting better and better. I can't wait for what else they pull out of this concept.
>>
Oh my God fuck off already. You are not getting your precious Joker. Go look at any other Batman media you needy fuck.
>>
>>82498650
Yeah I noticed that when it happened
>>
File: Then again.jpg (157 KB, 661x507) Image search: [Google]
Then again.jpg
157 KB, 661x507
>>82498681
Buddy, we already got the Joker.

He might've died, but you can't deny he was probably the only thing we're going to see in this series in regards to him, and thus might as well just be him.

Joker fags have already been pandered to, and honestly they might bring back Jerome just for the ratings grab. Not for it or against it, personally. I'd prefer him to just be hinted at coming back and disappear, this series doesn't really need the Joker thrown in to make the already crowded cast even more cramped, but I do want it at least hinted at that this kid does eventually become the Joker of this universe.
>>
>>82498758
Honestly, if they wanted him back...then the final season or whatever should be
>Rise of the Red Hoods
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.