[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_a XkLWnqso wtf is this ga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_aXkLWnqso

wtf is this garbage?

It's been less than 4 minutes and I can't stand such fucking garbage.

It's like written by a huge weeb, but not even good weeb shit, but the most cringe weeb shit.

It's like those learn to draw manga books that are garbage as fuck.

I don't know if I can finish even the first chapter, too much cringe.

how this garbage got greenlight in the first place?
>>
It's called a parody
>>
>>82497589
parodies have to be good, not be cringy as fuck.

panty and stocking, dexter and billy and mandy are filled with parodies.
>>
I like the episode about pirated video games.
That's the only good one I guess.
>>
LOST IN JAPAN
>>
it ended well
>>
>>82497567
>>82497602
Dude this show is like 15 years old or something. I remember seeing this air on 4Kids once and we barely got any "quality" anime shows back then like today's "high quality" shows. You might as well say Astro Boy looks like shit because it doesn't look like something that is hentai quality or some shit.
Besides, as >>82497589 states, it's a parody of western animation merging with Japanese animation, from the western perspective since it's done by western studios.
>>
>>82498987
>defending weeb trash
it's trash.
>>
The "American goes to Japan" concept really didn't have legs, but Kappa Mikey ended up being a surprisingly decent work-com. I've definitely seen worse.
>>
File: 1405024078030.jpg (50 KB, 589x462) Image search: [Google]
1405024078030.jpg
50 KB, 589x462
>>82497602
>parodies have to be good
tell that to every YouTube "parody"
>>
>>82499520
>I prefer to be entertained by trash
>>
File: allmight.jpg (150 KB, 1033x571) Image search: [Google]
allmight.jpg
150 KB, 1033x571
>>82497567
cartoons parodying anime is very common but what does /co/ think about this one. the creator is obsessed with western comicbook superheros.

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Dub/Episode-001?id=125418
>>
>>82499644
better than the 80% of western comics right now. But is still one of the lamest mangas
>>
>>82497567
(you)
>>
>>82499644
Literally couldn't finish the first chapter.
>>
>>82497567
Oh this garbage. The idea of an exchange program between anime and American style cartoons wasn't a *bad* idea but this shit was nothing but "You see how weird and stupid anime is?!? Well, DO YOU???" and was two steps away from being an ethnic slur because all it did was harp on anime and Japan at large. No gags (other than Mikey is a loser) that harp on American animation or jabs about us, all bundle up in "trying too hard to be wacky" packaging.

...I miss Shuriken School. Came out the same fuck-time as this trash but disappeared three episodes later and Kappa Mikey staye don air for at least a month.
>>
File: deku.png (696 KB, 1047x582) Image search: [Google]
deku.png
696 KB, 1047x582
>>82500942
it takes a while to get good. the main dirve is not so much the protagonists but rather the setting. seeing how unlikely quirks turn out to be useful when applied correctly is really cool.

so far the best arc is the sport festival which focuses more on the secondary characters and throws them in weird situations. if you ever pick it up again i would recommend those chapters.
>>
>>82501367
how do you pitch a story to nickelodeon?

I've been told by friends that I write and draw pretty well.

BTW non american (colombian taco here).
>>
>>82497567
It's not actually written by a weeb, it's written by someone who's watched the top few anime that appeared on television for a while and made an awful parody.
>>
>>82499644
For being influenced by American hero comics, the plotline is the most generic shounen thing I can imagine.
>>
>>82501378
The funny thing is that the school events are the best bits, but they are constantly interrupted by villain attacks which are boring and last too long.
>>
>>82497567
>It's like those learn to draw manga books that are garbage as fuck.
OP that the joke
>>
OP, why is your favorite word trash?
>>
>>82502684
not only that but its the same thing every time. stopped being shocking.

but now that all might is dead we probably wont see the chill school vibe again.
>>
>>82497567
>It's like those learn to draw manga books that are garbage as fuck.

wait, wasn't that the joke in the first place
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.