[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would he kill someone for torrenting his comics and jaywalking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The-Punisher.jpg (76 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
The-Punisher.jpg
76 KB, 640x370
Would he kill someone for torrenting his comics and jaywalking?
>>
no I believe he only goes after crimes where it hurts or kills someone else.
>>
>>82495934
he kills people for littering, so yes.
>>
No, he only attacks predators.
>>82496575
That was when the mob altered his mind to make him crazier.
>>
>>82496624
No it wasn't
>>
>>82495981
It hurts the publishers, so he would kill you.
>>
>>82496663
Yes it was http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2011/12/20/the-abandoned-an-forsaked-did-punisher-just-shoot-that-litterer/
Granted, it was a retcon, but it was a necessary one.
>>
Why the fuck doesn't someone just kill the Punisher? Go get Immune To Bullets Man to bash his head in with a tire iron.

I mean, Frank is an active serial killer that's done WAY worse shit than half the people he's murdered but none of the fucking capes or metahumans seem to give a shit.
>>
Probably not, just like he doesn't kill prostitutes.
>>
>>82495934
He can try, I'm behind seven proxys
>jaywalking
>implying I go outside
I'm invincible, fuck off Frank
>>
>>82496748
That was a different incident
>>
>Would The Punisher kill someone for
Yes
>>
>>82496871
If 2 Punishers existed at the same time, would they try to kill each other?
>>
>>82496985
According to Bendis in Ultimate End, yes.
>>
>>82496985
no, they'd fuck
>>
>>82495934
No, he really doesn't kill for victimless crimes. You'd probably get off with a stern warning if he even cared.

>inb4 that one time Frank shot some guy for a completely victimless crime
Let's not bring in one offs from bad writers that later got retconned into this discussion. Anybody who writes a half decent Frank won't have him kill somebody for littering. >>82495934
>>
Torrenting isn't a crime, it's illegal.

You shitters should really educate yourselves.
>>
>>82497074
Yea but how much can you trust Bendis?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.