[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else notice that they used a different take for &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: sad iron man.jpg (69 KB, 1884x847) Image search: [Google]
sad iron man.jpg
69 KB, 1884x847
Did anyone else notice that they used a different take for "So was I" for the final cut than they did in the first trailer?

Movie version:
https://sendvid.com/kdcmhsju

Trailer version:
https://youtu.be/FkTybqcX-Yo?t=126

Which one do you prefer?
>>
>Red HUD so the audience knows he's being a hot head

BRAVO RUSSOS
>>
>>82494414
Movie version looks less like Tony's hurt, and instead is saying that he WAS captain's friend, but isn't anymore.

Trailer version looks like he's just disappointed.
>>
They did this with a few lines, most noticeably the 'perfect teeth' bit.
>>
>>82494414
I'm a bit annoyed at how the Avengers 1 trailer used the classic logo but the movie didn't.
>>
There's a bunch of lines like that, and also a couple that are trailer-only lines that aren't in the movie at all.
>>
>>82494414
Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
>>82494524

why didnt this meme last
>>
>>82494414

They used a different take for a lot of things, honestly.

The trailers are not a good representation of the movie.
>>
>>82494563

>Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
>>82494524
Do you want an empty life?

Or a meaningful death?
>>
>>82495019
Aren't those the questions of the day?
>>
>>82494414
>Which one do you prefer?
Trailer version. In the movie it feels like he's just reading a script or doesn't care any more. In the trailer it feels like he's actually hurt by it.
>>
>>82494414
>Always showing Tiny inside the mask to be way more spacious than it ought to be. It's like his wearing a high tech diving helmet rather than a faceplate.
>>
>>82495508
In the movie I really feel like they changed his character around, he's way more aggressive and sneeering then he was in the trailer. Most of the new takes are him more set in his way before, which I think is setting up how he's going to be acting the next set of films.
>>
>>82494414

I prefer the trailer, movie version seems he's just angry.
>>
I'm guessing the 'whole world was wrong about you' line was altered too?
>>
>>82495696
You just started a war.
>>
>>82494414
That happens all the time with trailers.

I remember seeing some trailers back in the 90s with certain scenes and audio that I never saw in the final cut. A lot can happen during the editing period.
>>
Movie take is better. It seems like a bitter joke, rather than 'why won't you be my friend ;_;'

He also didn't say 'the world was wrong about you' or 'YOU JUST STARTED A WAR!!'
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.