[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man in Iron Mask identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: flash-iron-mask-hair.jpg (89 KB, 1075x676) Image search: [Google]
flash-iron-mask-hair.jpg
89 KB, 1075x676
So is there any anons who work on the Flash who can leak the identity of the man in the iron mask on The Flash? Getting tired of having to wait to see the episode to find out.
>>
>>82491598
Xorn
>>
>>82491598
It's Barry's dad's Earth 2 counterpart
>>
>>82491598
i think the actors under the mask have been rotated
and i'm pretty sure it's going to be Jay Garrick AKA Henry Allen AKA Barry Allen from 1990 flash
>>
>>82491598
It's The Real Jay Garrick aka John Wesley Shipp-2
>>
>>82491679
>>82491717
>>82491794
Hopefully they kill Barry's dad before they reveal this.
>>
>>82491598
>iron mask so he cant talk

its Zatara!
>>
>>82491598
Earth 2 Jay Garrick aka Henry Allen
>>
>>82494404
>Can't talk
So Johnny Quick?
>>
>>82491598
"Garrick? Huh, that was my Mother's maiden name."

They finally made it on the nose clear at this point.
>>
I like the theory it's John Wesley Shipp. But there already is an Earth 2 Henry Allen. He was on Earth 2 Barry's speed dial.
>>
Is this show any good? How does it compare to Waid's and Johns' run?
>>
>>82491679
Yeah that's most likely true, probably why they brought back the actor
>>
Isn't that Alan Scott ?
>>
If I pulled that off, would he die?
>>
>>82494435

He'd been captured recently. He would have been on the speed dial before then.
>>
>>82494707
But there was the whole bit about his folks going to Atlantis. Bet it's a case of something the writers overlooked and they're hoping the audience forgets about it. I hate it when they treat us like idiots.
>>
>>82491598
Jay Garrick is the man in the iron mask, who is Earth 2 Henry Allen. I'm guessing Zoom is keeping him locked up and shit because he served with his father in the war and it's the closest thing he can get to punishing his father. That's my guess at least, but even Ray Charles can see that the man in the iron mask is Henry.
>>
>>82494435
Are we sure? It just says "mom and dad". There's no reason why Nora and Henry might have had a divorce and "dad" is not Henry.
>>
OP here, I certainly hope you are all right, because if not, I will be pissed they shit all over a golden age character and an opportunity to showcase him.
>>
>>82494428
Huh? Who dropped that line? I missed that one
>>
>>82498063
Prisondad.
>>
File: cQDLUM5.gif (874 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
cQDLUM5.gif
874 KB, 800x547
>>82498217
Oh dang, you're right. I googled that line right after I asked to find out and saw this recap of the episode.
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/05/04/text/7

I'm gonna lose my shit and be so psyched if this show eventually does Crisis on Infinite Earths and Final Crisis
>>
>>82491598
>>82491679

Barry's dad is Jay Garrick of Earth 2.

Earlier in the season there was heavy speculation that his dad was Zoom after the reveal that Earth 2 Arrow was Ollie's father.

Although, going by this logic it would have made more sense that his dad was Earth 2's Flash.

We were rused because we were introduced to a fake Jay early.

Prison dad is the masked man and he will be revealed to be the true Garrick.
>>
Jay Garrick played by John Wesley Shipp; E2 Henry Allen's twin separated at birth or alternatively E2 Henry Allen's grandfather who's also Hunter Zolomon's grandfather, and still played by JWS.
>>
>>82498532

There's already an Earth 2 Henry Allen who is Earth 2 Barry Allen's father.
>>
>implying the writers know who's under the mask yet
>implying it won't be another CW asspull designed to keep people hooked without any real planning
>>
>>82500845
>thread about a show about comic characters
>/tv/
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/
>>
>>82491598
it leaked that the man is actually iron man
>>
>>82500025
Barry's mom could've gotten married to some other guy and that's why we don't see them physically when he talks to his earth 2 parents.
>>
>>82491598
It's E-2 Felicity
>>
File: 1451624827291.jpg (18 KB, 239x215) Image search: [Google]
1451624827291.jpg
18 KB, 239x215
>>82501181
Arrow and Flash have been /co/ forever.

You're only bitching about it now because they're going downhill or you're new as fuck.

Let me spell this out for you: Shows and media BASED off of /co/ related work is /co/. Always has been, always will be. There's a reason these threads are allowed and mods don't fucking touch them, they've existed since the dawn of this fucking board.

Do you know what /tv/ would say if we tried to take a thread about Flash or Arrow there? The same fucking thing you're saying. Hide or block the threads and get the fuck out you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>82501349
Keep replying to it, stupid shit.
>>
Berlanti basically said it was Jay when he had to damage control after the Zoom episode where people like Waid freaked out about them shitting on Jay's legacy
>>
>>82501349
It was fine before because there wasn't that much live action content; now it's 50% of the board.
>>
>>82501181
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
File: bill wilson.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
bill wilson.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>82491598
Bane
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.