[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that this exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: that happened .jpg (107 KB, 280x430) Image search: [Google]
that happened .jpg
107 KB, 280x430
daily reminder that this exists
>>
>>82486174
I can still hear that fucking remix of the Mortal Kombat scene that they used for goddamn everything in this show.
>>
>>82486174
oh yeah, the mexican dub was hilarious
>que bueno soy!
>>
>>82486174
I still like the intro. Can't recall anything about the show besides that. Guess I'll have to rewatch it someday.
>>
>>82486174
That's not even the most bizarre MK related thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrqEzYqQ-b8
>>
KOMBAT TIME
>>
>>82486174
It makes me sad that the Aliens cartoon never happened.
>>
Isn't this the one where everybody died in the last episode?

I remember watching this one morning before school and the show was all like "rocks fall, everybody dies" and thinking, man that came out of nowhere.
>>
>>82486174
I genuinely liked this and that movie with the horribly shitty 3D scene.
>>
File: 1457401811329.jpg (83 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1457401811329.jpg
83 KB, 450x337
>>82488341
>I genuinely liked this
>>
So where's the rift?
>>
>>82487758

That was Conquest, not the cartoon.
>>
File: sonya.jpg (53 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sonya.jpg
53 KB, 320x240
What time is it?
>>
>>82489682
Time to go fuck yourself you idiotic pile of shit.
>>
>>82487667
Fuck you, I came in here to say this.
>>
>not kicking your jets and jamming

What are you? Tarkatan?
>>
>>82487613
this kind of hurts
>>
>>82489599
Conquest wasnt bad.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.