[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU ARE FAILING!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Skull_angry.png (2 MB, 1600x816) Image search: [Google]
Skull_angry.png
2 MB, 1600x816
YOU ARE FAILING!
>>
>>82484987

The only one failing here is you, Skull, since you still haven't come back in the MCU. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>82485010
Does Hugo even want to reprise the role? Surely hes happy to just roll around in all that Matrix and LOTR/Hobbit money laying around the house.
>>
>>82484987
It's you who's failing, Skully.
>>
>>82485194
Just pull a fucking Ruffalo, the character's face is entirely makeup anyway.
>>
>>82485309

Makeup and a bit of CGI; they edited out part of his nose. Plus, there's the thick accent. It'd be easy as shit to recast Skull.
>>
>>82485413
Trying to replicate a Hugo Weaving accent is not easily done.
>>
>>82485194
Weaving is one of those actors that does it less for the money - he's got tons of it - and more because he enjoys acting. If they had a good script he would definitely come back.
>>
>>82485194
He basically burned bridges with Marvel by publicly saying he never wants to do it again.
>>
>>82485309
His body was destroyed regardless. You'd just have to write a story that involves his consciousness possessing some human vessel prepared for him by his followers.
>>
>>82485789
It looked like he just teleported.
>>
>>82485844
It was left vague enough that you could write that his body was disintegrated but his mind survived
>>
>>82485700
>If they had a good script he would definitely come back.

He did the Matrix sequels, his standards for a good script can't be that high.
>>
>>82485481

Weaving was actually imitating Werner Herzog for his Skull accent.
>>
>>82485700

Nah, he's said he really disliked the makeup.
>>
Zola came back as a digital fart, so I'm sure they could do something to have Skull return.
That is, if Evans Cap survives IW, which he likely won't.
>>
>>82485737
>burned bridges
The only quotes I've seen from him on the issue have been really polite. He didn't badmouth anybody, it seems like he's just not interested.
>>
>>82486290
Sounds like a reason to bring in Dell Rusk.
>>
>>82486364
Remember when everyone thought Alexander Pierce was going to be the Red Skull?
>>
>>82486424
One of the few /co/ theories i really really really wanted to be true :(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.