[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King Freddie was brutal as fuck. Executing motherfuckers left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Char_61615.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Char_61615.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
King Freddie was brutal as fuck. Executing motherfuckers left and right.

Was King Bob better than Freddie?
>>
If I knew King Bob I would break that faggot's legs. Like some unibrowed poof is going to make me do shit on the playground.
>>
File: King Gus.png (769 KB, 939x704) Image search: [Google]
King Gus.png
769 KB, 939x704
>>82481474
King Freddie may have been an asshole, but he has nothing against King Gus. This dude threw people in the dungeon for life just for looking at him wrong.
>>
Enough with this patriarchy, can't wait till T.J makes Recess great again and we swo to a sticker based economy.
>>
>>82481599
Sticker based economy
Do you seriously think that such a radical shift will fix the playground? What we need is a fix with the economy we have now
>>
>>82481599
>>82481814
what you guys got against the barter system anyways?
>>
Lawson should have been King. Go ahead, hang me.
>>
Dude what the fuck even is this shit
>>
>>82481901
I just feel that the barter system can't be stable if and when trouble happens. I say we move slowly towards a bartering/monetary system based around candy
>>
File: char_17336.jpg (20 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_17336.jpg
20 KB, 210x240
Kings? I can tell you all there is to know about kings. The thing you need to understand about kings: in the past 5 years, I have known - truly known - more kings than any other classmate. They're complicated men, but I know how to serve them. Yes. And keep on serving them.

King Freddie... of all the thousand thousand maladies the gods visit on us, madness is the worst. He was a good man, such a charmer. To watch him melt away before my eyes, consumed by dreams of fire and blood...

Gus was entirely different animal: powerful man, a great warrior. But, alas, winning a kingdom and ruling a kingdom are rather different things. They say that if a man goes through life with his battle visor down, he can often be blind to enemies at his side.

Now I serve King Bob, may the gods bless his reign. He's a capable young man... strong military mind, stern - but sterness in defence of the realm is no vice. It's far too soon to know what manner of king he will be, but I sense true greatness on the horizon for our king. True greatness.
>>
File: like, tears in the rain, scoob.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
like, tears in the rain, scoob.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
>>82482189
I fucking heard it.
>>
>>82482148
Hustler kids likes the sound of this! Hustler Kid likes this very much.
>>
File: the weed got me like.jpg (84 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
the weed got me like.jpg
84 KB, 960x1280
>>82482189
what?
>>
I think I remember seeing one or two episodes of this show as a kid. Seemed alright, kinda a long the lines of "Hey, Arnold", right?
>>
>>82482601
kinda, Hey Arnold was squarely rooted in the real world whereas Recess is kind of an exaggerated version of children.
>>
>>82482601
>>82482748
The creators of Hey Arnold and Recess were friends. They both have a Stinky Peterson in their series who's usually the victim of some horrible urban/playground legend.
>>
>>82482353
Is that black Tom Hanks?
>>
>>82482189
Shut the fuck up Mikey.
>>
>>82482966
DEEPEST LORE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.