[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Namor in the MCU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Namor_McKenzie_(Earth-616).jpg (152 KB, 471x726) Image search: [Google]
Namor_McKenzie_(Earth-616).jpg
152 KB, 471x726
Markus McFeely want Namor in MCU

http://screenrant.com/captain-america-civil-war-namor-marvel-cinematic-universe/

How hyped would you be if you knew Namor was coming to Infinity War?

Ignore the bit about writing The Dark World, they did clean ups because it was such a shit show from the writers before them.
>>
>>82480122
I'd be hype for that, he's become a favorite character of mine. I don't fully recall, but in Iron Man 2 wasnt one of the companies at the expo a company made by Namor in the comics?
>>
>>82480315
>In the Marvel Comics world, Prince Namor collected sunken treasures of Atlantis to finance his purchase of a corporation he renamed Oracle, Inc. Under the guise of an international businessman (even taking the surname McKenzie), he used Oracle to sponsor environmental care.

Oracle is a real company tho, financed IM2 enough that they could grab that cameo in the movie.
>>
Fuck that noise, I want Taskmaster and I want him to be a legitimate threat.
>>
>>82481934
Ward is Taskmaster :^)
>>
File: speedy delivery.jpg (51 KB, 698x400) Image search: [Google]
speedy delivery.jpg
51 KB, 698x400
>Markus McFeely
Who?
>>
>>82480122
Prolapse man
>>
>>82482377
What's the deal with that show? Is it part of the mcu? Is it even good?
>>
>>82483568
Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus.

The writers of TFA, WS, CW, and soon to be Infinity War.

>>82484172
It's alright. All TV shows are supposed to be part of the MCU, but the movies don't really mention them.

And actually, Ward is actually Hive now. I'm pretty sure he reason why we're never going to get an inhuman movie is because the show is shitting it up.
>>
>>82480122
Would be interesting if they could also get the golden age Human Torch in the MCU as well.
>>
>>82485053
A little Jim Hammond would be amazing.
>>
>>82480122
>yfw namor comes out after aquaman
>yfw Namor now and forever becomes the Aquaman ripoff to normies

kek
>>
>>82485315
only if they alike, but not likely, like the article says, namor is more antagonistic, but knowing snyder, he might have the whole jl fighting each other

but, knowing snyder they might just fuck it up and marvel can be like "this is how you do underwater king"
>>
>>82485920
aquaman is more normie tier, namor could be goat and he'd still be known as "marvel's aquaman".

anyway, can they even use namor? his rights are probably a mess.
>>
>>82482377
Bullshit hes Hive but whatever

On topic I can name literally a dozen other characters I would rather see than low rent Aquaman
>>
My interest in him is completely proportional to the chances that he'll wear either the speedo or the phoenix costume.
>>
There's no like Fantastic Four type for him to bounce off
>>
>>82486400
most of the illuminati tho
>>
>>82485245
>>82485053
just do a movie with both and give Torch a different name
>>
>>82485920
>but knowing snyder
>but, knowing snyder

Could you not decide on your shitposting method or something
>>
It would be easy to tie him to Dr Strange after his movie comes out.

But an Invaders backstory of Namor, Torch, and Toro, maybe include the 50's Avengers would be fun.
>>
>>82480122
Yes yes yes

>>82486400
He can try to steal Sharon, she's blonde.
>>
>>82486496
Its both tho, Snyder will fuck it up by having the JL fighting each other.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.