[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spongebob Squarepants - New Episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
The Fishbowl/Married to Money:
https://kat.cr/spongebob-squarepants-s09e19-the-fish-bowl-married-to-money-720p-web-dl-x264-aac-t12541702.html

Upcoming Episodes:
>May 4 (Today) - Sharks vs. Pods
>May 5 - CopyBob DittoPants
>May 6 - Sold!
>>
>>82473917
what the fuck am i looking at
>>
>>82473917
Is this with Hillenburg back?
>>
>>82475487

Mr. Krabs' money fetish taken to a new extreme
>>
Jesus christ! The sponge is dry, stop squeezing it already!
>>
>>82475948
Somewhat, I think it's a little later that he actually had full work over them like before.
>>
>>82475487
New Waifu material.
>>
File: what a pity.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
what a pity.png
3 MB, 1600x900
well fishbowl wasnt all bad
>>
>>82476902
yea but married to money was fucking shit
>that ending
like, this is one of the few times Krabs has done that kind of shit and the ending was pretty sad, even in a zombie-episode form.
>>
>>82473917
These episode haven't been too bad.
>>
>This artstyle
Just why
>>
>The Fonz is playing a shark
AYYYEE
>>
>>82478596
when will it reach movie level animation
>>
File: 1438828059408.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1438828059408.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>82473917
>>
>The salty spitoon
Wait

Now it's a dance episode
>>
>>82477224
This, the ending was awful and just sad. It felt rushed and unfinished as well.
>>
>>82478819
spoil it, I don't have cable with Nick anymore.
>>
>>82478908
>>82478908
Plankton tricks Mr. Krabs into believing he's dating a woman made out of money and he spends multiple weeks going along with it to get the party formula. The fake robot woman money wad and Mr. Krabs get married and Mr. Krabs takes the money girl to a hotel room (presumably to make love with it) and Mr. Krabs accidentally rips the robot money girl's face off with his kiss. Plankton is revealed to being inside controlling it and straight up breaks Mr. Krabs' heart. Plankton is a nasty ass to Mr. Krabs and Mr. Krabs becomes depressed because he reveals that lately he has become lonely. Plankton leaves Mr. Krabs to wallow in sadness in his hotel room.
>>
File: Capture.png (262 KB, 321x337) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
262 KB, 321x337
>>82479189
>>
>>82479189
>plankton didn't suck it up and fuck Mr. Krabs, marry him and then divorce him for the Patty formula and restaurant

He should of thought long term.
>>
>>82479189
wait, that's how it ends?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.