[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Daredevil so anal about everyone having little good in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: daredevil-punisher-feather.jpg (194 KB, 951x796) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-punisher-feather.jpg
194 KB, 951x796
Why was Daredevil so anal about everyone having little good in them if the gangsters he fought with would kill him without a second thought? Couldn't he came up with any better justification for his no kill policy than something this retarded? Even Batman never claimed mobsters have any good in them as far as I know.
>>
>>82468944
He's Catholic.
>>
Daredevil's no kill policy comes from the thou shall not kill commandment. The everyone has good in them also comes from his religious belief. Now I've never read any of his comics so some anon can feel free to correct me, but the movie and Netflix show spends alot of time with him in a church so that makes me believe his morals come from his religion.
>>
Religion
>>
>>82469126
He is a satanist there is a reason why he wears devil suit.
>>
>>82468944
Why doesn't Daredevil just kill the joker?
>>
Was he trying to kill Nobu in the finale?
>>
>>82469185
For some reason daredevil just wants him to fucking die. In S1 he tried killing him by lighting him on fire which came out of no where. Yea s2 he deserved it more but something about that guy makes DD just want to frank his ass.
>>
>>82469718
He just hates gooks.
>>
The real question is when are we getting Gladiator?
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 625x626
>>82469154
Or he uses fear tactics and it makes him look more intimidating.
>>
He also realizes Frank is a crazy person and is trying to talk him down.

Like seriously. Frank is CRAZY.
>>
>>82470403
Exactly, literally the embodiment of everything a good catholic fears.

Also netflix daredevil is catholicism incarnate in a lot of subtle ways.
>>
>>82469126
/thread
>>
>>82469126
How is it that after two seasons of being beaten over the head with a crucifix people still don't get this?
>>
>>82470403
Intimidation is very unchristian and so is violence Matt Murdock aka Matt Murder is a devout satanist who only attends church to mock Christianity.
>>
File: 1289376.jpg (39 KB, 400x456) Image search: [Google]
1289376.jpg
39 KB, 400x456
>>82470923
>Matt Murder
>>
>>82469718
The fire thing in the first season wasn't his intent, it just kind of happened, Nobu pretty much lit himself on fire. After that, I don't know, maybe he feels like people who have come back from the dead before are okay to kill because they could come back again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.