[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boohoo muh family :( lmao everyone lost someone that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: punisher-1-maleev-variant-1.jpg (162 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
punisher-1-maleev-variant-1.jpg
162 KB, 970x545
>boohoo muh family :(

lmao everyone lost someone that's not the reason to become a fucking terrorist
>>
>>82468500
>lmao everyone lost someone that's not the reason to become a fucking terrorist
>every muslim terrorist ever
>>
>>82468530
So you admit Frank is on the same level as ISIS?
>>
Franks family was just an excuse, not a reason
>>
>>82468500
If I saw my entire family get murdered, I'd probably go on a suicidal rampage.
>>
>Not knowing that Frank uses that as an excuse because he can't function as anything other than a soldier in combat
>>
>>82468500
Frank was nuts before his family died. Losing them just meant he didn't have a reason to hold back anymore
>>
>>82468500
Congratulations, you figured out one of the major themes of the character all by yourself. We're all real proud of you, senpai. Gold star sticker for you.
>>
>>82468669
this desu.
>>
>>82468686
No you wouldn't, you are a pussy.
>>
>>82468686
Too bad you didn't go on a rampage when Chad was showing you into locker room in high school lmao.
>>
>Caring about mobsters feelings

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>82468869
But anon as Daredevil said everyone deserves a second chance.
>>
>>82468825

This doesn't happen much anymore unless you're going to school in the ghetto. Anti-bulling campaigns got huge in the 2000s and on so that now pulling shit like that will get you suspended or expelled if a teacher finds out or a kid tells theirs parents. Most bullying is purely verbal, and even that shit can land you in deep if faculty catches wind of it.
>>
>>82469206
>Most bullying is purely verbal

lmao maybe in the US
>>
>>82469206

When I was in school (admittedly in the nice white suburbs) we had to go to an hour long anti-bullying assembly practically every month. I think it started when I was in middle school. We had signs all over the school saying 'NOT IN MY HALLWAY' and such. I guess it worked considering my class was admittedly nice and supportive to almost everyone, even the weird kids.
>>
>>82468500

LOSS DOESN'T WORK THE SAME FOR EVERYBODY, RED
>>
>>82469255

Well obviously if you live in a shitty country with poor brown people or drunken Russians everyone is going to be pissy and aggressive.
>>
>>82469335
That explains american school shootings.
>>
>>82469364
The drunken russians?
>>
>>82469432
Yes. It's all their fucking fault and USA should build a wall and make russians pay for it.
>>
>>82469432
Yeah, they're everywhere in the mid-west, can't go two blocks without tripping over a sauced up Ivan. Agravating as hell.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.