[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see in season 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
What would you like to see in season 3?
>>
>>82467145
Oh shit it's about that time again, isn't it?
>>
I would like it to be less depressing, not another season of it getting worse and worse and bouncing back in the very last episode.
>>
I haven't really thought about it. I hope Bojack gets a happy end and does something he likes though.
>>
More puns and insane attention to detail.
>>
>>82467145
Mouse waifu would be a start, yes. Bojack developing as an actor maybe? Nguyen being less of a judgemental bitch.
>>
File: bojackxpeanutbutter.jpg (73 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
bojackxpeanutbutter.jpg
73 KB, 400x536
>>82467145
I want these two guys to get along :(.
>>
>>82467145
>trump could be president in 2017
>season 4 happens then

It would be funny if Todd accidentally got deported and had to be rescued, but maybe we already did that plot with the kosovo stand in
>>
File: 1438378608379.png (85 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1438378608379.png
85 KB, 500x438
More Mia

Mice are nice.
>>
>>82467145
The degenerate in me wants to see them get together, but I appreciate the subversion
>>
A new showrunner.

Whoever has been writing/directing the first two seasons is an untalented hack.

The show's premise is fine but its execution is amateurish. The attempts at humor are clumsy and often only succeed in stepping on the toes of their attempts at drama. If they want to do this show right they need to dump the silliness at the curb and devote the show entirely to being a dramatic character study.

That means no more bullshit like "TOD STARTS AN AMUSEMENT PARK CAUSE DISNEY MADE A TYPO, ISN'T THAT JUST WACKY?" Instances like that just drains the show of the seriousness they try to capture.
>>
More Lisa Kudrow owl
>>
>>82467829
You are an idiot
>>
>>82467892
Care to elucidate? Or are you just going to pretend that Bojack is flawless?
>>
>>82467949
Literally no-one has said that
>>
>>82467949
Oh no bojack isn't flawless. No show is. But it can't be entirely drama or it'll make it seem less.. meaningful. It needs that goofy humor to show the contrast between the two.
That and the Disney land thing was one of my favorite jokes and also one of my favorite foreshadowing scenes.
Because who hasn't felt the "I've made a huge mistake" feeling?
>>
>>82467892
I agree with anon, bojack is garabage. I had to sit through watching it with my roommates. Maybe laughed once the entire two seasons
>>
>>82468142
I don't know what meaning you think you're finding in the juxtaposition between wacky and dramatic. It just makes the show tonally inconsistent. The abject wackiness and cartoon rules their world operated makes it difficult to find the drama compelling. It's not that I don't think you can blend comedy and tragedy. It's that the people behind Bojack consistently fail to do so in a consummate manner.

It's like in Moral Orel. When they went dark, they didn't try to break up the atmosphere with a misplaced attempt at a joke. If the show was run by the man behind Bojack, the episode Alone would have had a wacky pun in the middle of the whole thing.

Taken as a whole Bojack constantly feels as if its being run by someone who hasn't had experience in either drama or comedy and is trying to learn on the fly to fit them together, with poor results.
>>
>>82467166
I want the opposite. I want to see it get as depressing as it can possibly get. That's what got me hooked in the first place.
>>
>>82468380
Life is inconsistency, and I agree that Dino did drama better but I know when I'm out numbered in an opinion.
I still feel like bojack does a decent job of mixing the two.

Also Dino and his crew were specifically told to make Moral Orel darker in season 3 but what happened? They were cancelled. Obviously he didn't do it right either. Maybe they needed more comedy? Idk
Regardless I loved all of MO and Stamatopoulos is hilarious and twisted all at once especially when he's drunk.
>>
>>82467593
I need more Mia in my life.
>>
-less lolrandumb Tod
-better animal jokes
-Bojack improving his life ever so slightly, and thereby realizing how much he let it go to shit, the memory of which forever causes an incredible desire to stay a fuck-up because it's easier than working on yourself, especially when the story of him trying to fuck a minor eventually hits the media.
>>
>>82468597
>Life is inconsistency

I think its incredibly ironic you're using real life as a defense of the most wacky elements of Bojack.

At its core, what is Bojack about? Is just a silly sitcom that doesn't take itself seriously or is it something that strives to be greater than that? Whoever is running the show needs to answer that question for themselves and commit to it. The first two seasons of Bojack are too schizophrenic. It's a case of a show that doesn't intimately understand its own identity. It wants to simultaneously be wacky and spirited with cartoon rules and then moments later be down to earth and sober. If the show was being run by someone more talented, maybe they could pull it off, but that hasn't been the case.
>>
>>82467145
Zootopia parody
>>
File: char_143009.jpg (15 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_143009.jpg
15 KB, 210x240
More world building. We already know that even parasites are human-sized and anthropomorphic. I'd like to know about how that works.

A parasite would be perfect for girlfriend for Bojack, perhaps a qt leech or tick. It end because she find Bojack to be too parastic for her.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.