[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charlie Brown is a coward who never learns and who deserves absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 56
File: lucy-football.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lucy-football.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
Charlie Brown is a coward who never learns and who deserves absolutely no sympathy whatsoever. He doesn't get better at anything mostly because he never brings himself to take the first step. He runs away from every task and problem, from work, to play, to bullies. He will remain silent and never call for help, taking all the pain you give him like a human punch bag. At least the other kids around here, including my crazy little brother, try to retaliate, and try to stand up for themselves. Charlie Brown, however, doesn't have the self-respect necessary to look after himself. He has no future. He is the single most pathetic human being I'll ever see.

And that's why I like him!

I have more fun with this blockhead than I do with anyone else! You can kick him, punch him, and call him whatever you want! He will let it hurt him. He will even tell you how much it hurts, he won't try to hide his tears and aches, just like how he won't try to fight back! You can take it nice and slowly, and leave yourself wide open
>>
Lucy is a cunt. Of course she'd have this viewpoint on Charlie Brown.
>>
He's… well, probably my best friend. And he thinks I'm his friend, too! We talk like pals every day. Sometimes, I try to help him with his many, many, many, many, many, many problems. To no avail, by the way, because he's that sad a case. Sure, we fall out sometimes, and I clobber him for it, but all I have to say is 'I was angry' or 'I was only trying to help' or 'I was only kidding', and sometimes I don't have to say anything at all! I don't think we've ever considered each other enemies, which is what makes the two of us so perfect! I feel like no matter what I do, he'll forgive me, and see me the next day with a smile on his face, despite the hangdog look that was there before.
>>
File: lucy500.jpg (28 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
lucy500.jpg
28 KB, 500x310
I can't say for sure, though. Hey, I'll admit, I'm not omniscient! Maybe one day, he will bite back! So I sort of… take it in small doses. As much as I'd love to just beat him to the ground and make him choke on his teeth, I don't wanna make him completely lose his trust in me, because… well… I don't think I'll ever meet someone quite like him ever again. Someone so hopeless, so wimpy, and so pathetic, that I can have all the fun I want with them, and they will never stand up for themselves. He's like a toy that they might stop making, so you just have to look after the one you've got. Don't play too hard!

That being said, I ought to step up the game a little…

Where is he now? He's out there stargazing. Only one of many things he tends to do when he's feeling depressed. He doesn't even wear a coat, just to add to the gloom. I'd better go see him. Already dressed, I just needed my hat and coat. I headed out into the dark, breezy field beside the world's biggest loser, and started a conversation with him.
>>
File: original.jpg (30 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
30 KB, 720x480
"Hey, Charlie Brown. There's something I've always wondered…"

"What's that, Lucy?"

I didn't surprise him in the slightest. He kind of expects people to creep up and talk to him.

"You never see the clouds at night.", I said. "In fact, you never see the stars during the day, either. Why do you think that is?"

Charlie Brown's replies to my questions are always something to look forward to.

"I've never noticed that before…", he mumbled. "Well, apparently, the Earth spins at over 1,000 miles per hour. And the sun is always on one side of the Earth. I suppose the clouds are also just on one side, and the stars are on the other."

See what I mean? I smacked his shoulder to turn him around, and gave him the puzzled look he deserved.

"Over 1,000 miles per hour!? That's more than 1,000 miles per hour! You're crazy, Charlie Brown! There's no way it's spinning that fast, we'd all go flying off the face of the planet!"

"Oh, good grief."

"Who are you good griefing at?"

"…Good griefing!?"

Can you believe this guy?
>>
File: Charlie-Brown-sick.gif (38 KB, 322x200) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Brown-sick.gif
38 KB, 322x200
"I don't feel like arguing, Lucy! Well, I never do! But I most certainly don't feel like it now! I'm depressed. School worries me. College Worries me. Jobs worry me. Even retirement worries me! I don't understand any of it!"

Oooh! What's all this, then? Compared to the paltry bunk he usually cries about, such as 'Waah, everybody hates meeeee!', this is quite intriguing.

"What's happened to you, Charlie Brown?"

"Well… y'see, I went into the city centre, today. It was supposed to be a nice day out, but I wasn't happy. There were homeless people everywhere! People who don't have jobs or houses. Some had to perform with guitars or sell poems for money. And I felt awful having to walk past them and give them nothing, especially while I was eating that great big pie from a nearby bakery. Some even have homeless dogs! Some were asleep in the daylight!

What if I end up like that, Lucy? What if me and Snoopy end up like that!? WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO ME!?"

>>
File: peanutsnightmarefuel.jpg (850 KB, 2437x1495) Image search: [Google]
peanutsnightmarefuel.jpg
850 KB, 2437x1495
What is this? I feel a slash fic coming on.
>>
"So, you come out here in the cold to calm yourself down?"

"No, I've come out here in the cold to see what it's like being homeless!"

"What!? Oh, what a blockhead you are, Charlie Brown!"

"I was waiting to see how long it would take for you to call me that. Don't you have any other names?"

"Well, of course I do! I've got a ton of them! Blockhead has just… become instinctive at this point. The irony is that your head isn't even remotely block shaped. It is, in fact, so round that you could chop it off and start bowling with it. They say nature cannot create such a perfect sphere, but I suppose on this one occasion-"

"Alright! I get it!"

"So, you're right, Charlie Brown. I should have more names for you. 'Tell ya what, I'll call you a Blockhead only on Mondays. Then on Tuesdays…"

"Oh, brother…"

"You will be known as failure face. I'll call you oxygen thief on Wednesdays, and perhaps numbnuts on Thursdays, but I think I can come up with something better than that soon."
>>
DAMMIT CHARLIE BROWN WHY DON'T YOU JUST RAPE THE JOKER
>>
File: good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg (14 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg
14 KB, 400x346
"… And for Fridays?"

"Charlie Brown. The worst insult of them all!"

He scowled as I chuckled, but I knew he wouldn't do anything. Anyone else would at least shout at me, but this blockhead just sighed and slumped on the…

Wait, what day is it today? Um… Oh, yeah!

This oxygen thief just sighed and slumped on the damp grass, and kept whatever thoughts he had to himself. He had his arms crossed and his face turned away. He's so good at looking miserable, it's like he was destined to be depressed. Usually, I'd slap him and tell him that he's worrying about something stupid again. Although… this particular worry is actually one that makes sense. Who isn't concerned about growing up and getting jobs? I sat beside him and wondered what to do.

Charlie Brown, after all, has no talents. I can't possibly see how he could make a living! This looks like a good opportunity to put this 'friendship' of ours to the test. Perhaps I can do something about this homeless business.
>>
"This homeless business, Charlie brown. You're not doing it right."

"I'm not doing it right!? How can you be homeless right!?"

"If you think you might end up homeless, which I can totally understand, you'll have to do it right! Where's your sleeping bag? Where's your tinned food?"

"I… wha… well…"

"Let me teach you a little something about survival! I'll be back."

So I got up and ran back home. Charlie Brown, being so sad and useless, would most likely still be there, but as funny as it would be to just leave him and go to sleep, I had something much, much better in mind.

Tonight, I will push the limits. And I know how.
>>
So, I searched the house for anything I could imagine the typical bum possessing. My mom's old violin would do for a musical instrument, and I also equipped the book she had on how to play one. Then I found a little plastic cup to put change in, some towels and parkas, a box of matches, some small planks of wood from the garage, two short plastic stools, and whatever food in tin cans we had left. 10 minutes later, I was back at his side, carrying my homeless kit on a wagon.

"What's all this?", he asked.

"If you ever worry about something, you learn more about it! You're worried about being homeless, so you should know how to cope with it should it ever happen! Now put these towels around you!"

"Towels?"

"Well, I couldn't use blankets, could I?"
>>
I lobbed the purposely chosen, bright pink towels at him, and turned back to my cargo. The wooden planks were next. I couldn't be bothered to carry them all together, so I blindly threw them behind me individually without much care if any were to make a landing on a certain round head.

I turned back around with a grin and said to him "The first thing we wanna do is get warmed up, so help me start this fire."

"Fire?!"

"Homeless people set fires in those metal barrels and stuff, and gather round them for warmth and cook food in them! I don't have any barrels, and neither do you, so we'll just use these planks to make a campfire."

"Oh, I don't feel like doing any of this, Lucy!"

"Good grief! You can't even be homeless right, can you?! You have to be prepared for what life throws at you! Now pile the planks up neatly before this match burns out."

"You've already lit a match!?"

"PILE THEM UP, CHARLIE BROWN!"
>>
File: 1363815713138.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1363815713138.gif
371 KB, 500x375
With that, he bounced up in a quick panic and clumsily gathered the scattered planks before dumping them together in a rough pile. I immediately dropped the match on the wooden heap. The two of us stood back, and quietly watched the fire grow. I couldn't help but feel a bit proud of myself!

"Is this legal?", he asked, staring at the flame.

"It is if you're homeless.", I replied, without being at all sure if it was. "Nobody's around anyway, so it doesn't matter."

I brought the wagon a few feet closer to our cosy little spot, and took out the plastic stools. I handed one of them to my potato faced pal, who naturally sat down next to me. It was important for him to be on my left, and for the wagon to be on my right.

He was still looking a little shaky and sceptical as he warmed up his hands.

"You've gotta relax, Charlie Brown. I'm only trying to help, y'know."

"I know.", he replied in a quiet, fed up monotone.

It was also important to make him feel happy.
>>
When does she get the drill and go billdozer on charlies cock like that hank hill one
>>
File: lucy+charlie+brown.gif (15 KB, 155x270) Image search: [Google]
lucy+charlie+brown.gif
15 KB, 155x270
"Maybe you won't end up jobless and homeless. Maybe you'll be fine. And in any case, let's just have a nice time tonight, okay?"

Charlie Brown turned his head to me a little, and then looked back at the fire with a little smile.

"Okay.", he chuckled lightly.

"Now, would you mind getting the food from the wagon while I put this parka on? We can have a go at cooking!"

"Sounds fun!", he replied. He slapped his knees as he got up, in that 'Right! Let's get busy!' sort of way. And began walking over to the wagon. But just as he was about to pass in front of me…

I quickly thought of a lame excuse to shoot up.

"AAAUGH! SPIDER!", I yelled! And I leaped from my seat and bumped into him harshly.

Knocking him away, making him lose balance, and making him fall…

… into our little campfire…

It was just as I planned. It was just what I wanted.
>>
>>82464305
Holy fuck, is he dead??
>>
File: 1346543652033.jpg (12 KB, 162x195) Image search: [Google]
1346543652033.jpg
12 KB, 162x195
>>82464305
>>
>that's it
>>
File: 14623476979134.gif (10 KB, 155x195) Image search: [Google]
14623476979134.gif
10 KB, 155x195
His whole body fell in, save for the ends of his legs. The back of his head, knees, and arms spent about three full seconds in there with no clothing to shield them. His eyes were shut tight and his arms were swinging in a blind panic. His legs wouldn't stop kicking, and his voice box wouldn't stop that long, loud, piercing, blood curdling scream…

This was pain that I couldn't imagine, yet I caused it. I caused it so casually. Just like that.

He staggered out of the campfire and onto his feet, still shaking and swaying. His whole body was still on fire. His clothes were burning, and his skin was still burning. His screams became incredibly short and repetitive, and each one sent a warm shock through my body. I've seen him terrified before, but this is what he looked in the worst physical pain I know. This is what he looked like fearing for his life.
>>
File: 14623476979134_1.gif (6 KB, 148x118) Image search: [Google]
14623476979134_1.gif
6 KB, 148x118
This was surreal. I never thought I'd see this! I couldn't believe it was happening! All I could do was watch. There's no turning back now! What if he dies? What if this ends it for us? Should I have done this?

He immediately got onto the ground and started rolling. Good thing he knows that trick. It made me wonder for a split second if I could work through that sort of pain. When you're getting badly hurt, you sorta go blank. You lose concentration, and time just passes by. But Charlie Brown, this child… he was burning alive! But he was actively thinking through that pain, he was capable of bringing himself to roll. And it was working.

My stun was starting to wear off. I was able to stop asking myself a million questions at once and start thinking properly, maybe because I had no choice but to accept the fact that this has happened.

Look at him. He he. Roly poly! Ha ha! Suddenly, I felt all giddy! I mean, wow! This is amazing! LOOKIT! CHARLIE BROWN IS BURNING ALIVE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? WOW! HAHAA!
>>
File: 14623476979134_2.gif (3 KB, 68x76) Image search: [Google]
14623476979134_2.gif
3 KB, 68x76
"CHARLIE BROWN!", I screamed, dashing towards him as his little rolls started slowing down. Oh, he was still panicking and trying to extinguish the remaining flames; he wouldn't see me simpering madly! My heart was pounding! I was overloading! I halted next to him and stomped on his body as hard as I could!

"I'll put out the flames!", I shouted, as I crushed his face, his hands, arms, stomach, neck, chest and shoulders right under my foot, whether those parts were on fire or not! I was extinguishing some flames, so I was helping him, just in the worst possible way, is all!

Soon enough though… the fun ended. Charlie Brown stopped burning. But he didn't stop screaming. I wiped the smile off my face.

"Don't move!", I 'trembled'. "I'll go get help! It's gonna be fine! You'll be fine, don't worry!"

I ran to his house, slammed desperately on his door, and waited.
>>
File: 1364597442729.png (79 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1364597442729.png
79 KB, 250x238
>>
File: 1413131560675.jpg (45 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
1413131560675.jpg
45 KB, 536x720
>>
File: 5c3.png (500 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
5c3.png
500 KB, 500x600
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>82463187
>He doesn't get better at anything mostly because he never brings himself to take the first step

but he does. He runs at that football every day. And every day he falls on his ass.
>>
File: 1370146343265.png (4 KB, 180x227) Image search: [Google]
1370146343265.png
4 KB, 180x227
This made me feel legitimately bad, what the fuck OP
>>
File: 1380274964730.jpg (41 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1380274964730.jpg
41 KB, 500x511
>>
File: 1436454300079.jpg (6 KB, 164x216) Image search: [Google]
1436454300079.jpg
6 KB, 164x216
>>82464540
>"I'll put out the flames!", I shouted, as I crushed his face, his hands, arms, stomach, neck, chest and shoulders right under my foot, whether those parts were on fire or not! I was extinguishing some flames, so I was helping him, just in the worst possible way, is all!
Over the line
>>
I brought my hands to my mouth and shook my breathing, trying to look as terrified as I could. His mother answered the door. I looked at her with watery eyes, and said…

"Charlie's had a horrible accident!"

My friend was rushed to hospital that night, in a state of pure agony. All the other kids knew what had happened when the ambulances turned up, and all I could do was lock myself in my room and away from all the talk, refusing to let anyone in. I doubt anybody slept that night, certainly not in this house. The phone kept ringing, the front door kept knocking, and not a second went by without the sound of somebody's voice.

Almost two weeks have passed since that night… They felt so long and so grey, and I was always on the edge.
>>
Throughout the days, no parent or child knew what to think of me. It was an accident, but a horrible one, caused by a little girl, but a horrible one. Yes, I've done bad things in the past, but wasn't this different!? I told everyone I was absolutely traumatised by what I saw. I told everyone that I felt so guilty and so regretful for causing such a terrible disaster. I broke down crying each time I was confronted with the issue. I basically had to act like Charlie Brown always does, and it wasn't easy!

But in situations like these, what matters most is what the sufferer thinks of the person who caused their pain. What matters most is what Charlie Brown thinks of me, after what I have put him through.

And now, less than two weeks after the incident, I was about to find that out. I was ready to see him.

His parents were expecting me, as my own gave them a phone call earlier, saying that I had to know what I've done to him. I knocked on the door, and I didn't have to wait long for a reply.
>>
It was Charlie Brown's mother, who is about as naive as he is, by the way. Believing that I was infinitely upset about the total accident I caused to my good friend whom I love so much, she was soft and gentle to me. She bent down and held my hand as she brought me inside and showed me the stairs, telling me that he was in his room. I told her I wanted to be alone with him, and she understood, and went back to the living room.

I trudged up the stairs, went to his front door, and knocked. There was no reply, but I figured he wouldn't want to bother saying 'come in' or anything. I opened the door.

The room was dark and stuffy. The only sources of illumination were a small lamp and a quiet television set which was brought up here from the living room. There he was, facing me, or rather the television next to the door. He was sitting in a soft chair next to his bed, wearing short sleeved pyjamas and a small number of bandages. His face was quiet relaxed, but obviously miserable.
>>
"Charlie! Hey, buddy.", I said quietly.

"Hey there, Lucy…", he uttered.

I closed the door behind me and was about to approach, with my hands covering my chest.

"Would you mind turning off the T.V. for me?" he suddenly said. "My eyes are starting to sting."

"Oh. Err, yeah, okay."

I turned the T.V. off, and then the lights on. I stopped and prepared myself for a little while before bringing myself to turn around and look at him in the brighter light. The sight that greeted me was far from pleasant. I grabbed the wooden chair from his desk and placed it in front of him before sitting down to get my first good look at him in what felt like ages. His injuries were right there in front of me, and regardless of whether or not they were covered, they were hideous. Charlie Brown didn't move. He was slumped awkwardly in that chair.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?", I asked him.

"It… feels a little better sitting.", he croaked. "And I can watch T.V. like this. There's nothing else to do."
>>
I took a few moments to sit back and look away from his baggy, puffy eyes to scan the rest of his body. With the bandages, pyjamas, and the position he was in, the most striking thing about him was his right arm, which had the most visible injury. Everything else was either covered up or not as nasty. There was just this great big red mark running across it. It reminded me of eczema when you scrape all the skin off and make it scarlet and secrete liquid, but it was so much darker, wetter, and deeper than that. There were parts of it that were black. it looked like you could slide your finger down it like slippery wet glass. There was also this disgusting little gold bubble on it. I decided his eyes were better to look at.

I sat forward again and asked him "What did they do to you?"
>>
File: 14623476979134.jpg (11 KB, 252x172) Image search: [Google]
14623476979134.jpg
11 KB, 252x172
"What, you mean the hospital?", he said, clearing his throat "I had to be taken to the burn centre, see, and I had to be stay there in limbo, unable to do anything but listen to noise and beg to myself. Parts of my skin had to be cut off. I had to be covered in bandages, and coated in creams. I was gorging on pain medicine and antibiotics. And also, since I was rolling around in dirt and had soil in my wounds, they had to be cleaned and I had to have a tetanus shot. It was all pretty simple, actually. It just takes long."

"Will it heal?", I asked.

"It'll heal. But not completely. They were full thickness burns. They went all the way down to the dermis. They always leave big scars."

He sniffled before looking down at his arm.

"And not just physical ones..."

>>
File: 14623476979134_1.jpg (8 KB, 148x139) Image search: [Google]
14623476979134_1.jpg
8 KB, 148x139
"It was awful!", he cried. "I didn't just feel it on the outside, you sorta feel it on the inside, too. I felt it digging into me and refusing to go away! I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone! There was no reason to stop crying and worrying! I kept asking myself why this had to happen! Why me!? Why anyone!?"

"I'm so sorry, Charlie Brown!", I yelled. "I'm really really sorry! It was an accident, I swear! I wish I could just go back and stop this! I HATE myself! I don't know what to do! I almost killed you!"

I covered my face with my hands, grabbing hair with curled fingers.

"You're my best friend… You have to forgive me! Please!"

I was being serious. After hearing what he said, I thought I went way too far this time. I felt like a total idiot. There's no way he's gonna forgive-

"I forgive you."

"W… What!?"

"I forgive you."

I… I don't believe it… I lowered my hands and saw him… smiling!
>>
"It was an accident. It wasn't your fault. I know you wouldn't wanna burn me to death!"

"Uh… no! No! Not at all! Of course I wouldn't!"

"So I forgive you. I can't bring myself to be mad at you when you didn't mean it, no matter how much it hurts. You know me. I don't give up. So I'm not giving up on my friends."

"I… I don't know what to say! I… I've been worrying about you all week! I'm so glad you're okay! And I'm so glad we're okay! I mean… Phew! Heh, I feel a lot better now!"

"Me too, Lucy. Me too."

"But I'm so sorry about this, Charlie Brown, I really am. I could never make it up to you."

"Well, you could let me kick the football."

"Keep dreaming, pal!"

We both laughed together. Something we haven't done in a very long time.

"But seriously.", I whimpered. "I don't think I'll ever quite get over it."

"We'll all do our best.", he replied. "We'll all do our best."

"I… I've gotta go. I'll… I'll see you again tomorrow, okay?"

"You don't wanna stay?"
>>
"I'll be here tomorrow, okay? I've just… I've gotta rest, okay? I've been having trouble resting, and I'll bet you have, too."

"Yeah, you're right. Tell my mom to come up here when you go down."

"Okay, I will. I'll be there for you, Charlie Brown, okay? We'll get through this, and I'll make sure everyone else is there for you too, or I'll slug 'em!"

"Hehehe. You don't have to do that!"

"Hahahaha, okay, get some rest, Charlie Brown."

"You too. Bye."

*slam*

Well… That's that.

What do you know? I'm in the clear. How about that? Charlie Brown completely forgave me! He didn't doubt me even for a second. We're still friends. Life goes on. I'm gonna be fine. I felt like I've just stepped off a terrifying roller coaster. Only then can you look back on what you went through, and love it.

Good ol' Charlie Brown, yes sir. Good ol' Charlie Brown… Good ol' stupid, gullible Charlie Brown!
>>
No matter what life throws at him, Charlie Brown ends up feeling right as rain the next day. He'll forgive you for any pain you cause him, and he'll let you have your way if you just tell him that's what's gonna happen. And a whole new tragedy can just start all over again!

I wonder if I'll ever get bored of him. If I do, maybe I'll finally put him out of his endless misery.

Not just like that, of course. Oh, no.

There's something… delicious about how his feelings change. How he flips between optimism and pessimism. How he never gives up, and keeps fighting, in the hopes that one day, he'll win.

You know what I would absolutely love more than anything else in the world? I'd love to do something to him that will make him the happiest man on Earth. I want to do something that will make him feel like all that depression and anxiety has been worth fighting through. I strive to selflessly give him a gift that will turn his feeling for me into pure love.
>>
I'll have him dancing, crying, and laughing out loud. I want him to say "YES!", and "THANK YOU!", and "OH, COME HERE, YOU!". And then that's what I'll do. I'll come to him, with a great big smile. I'll come to him with open arms. I'll come to him and I'll give him the warmest, tightest cuddle possible!

And then I'll drive a knife into his stomach…
>>
I'll hold him close and stare deep into his eyes, watching the expansion of those pupils. I'll be close enough to see all the slightest movements change that expression from lottery winning joy, into more loss than you can possibly have. I'll see the blood drain from his face as it leaks out of his torso. The truth about me will hit him like a comet as all our precious childhood memories come flooding back. All that care… meaningless. All that pain… deliberate. I won't just be able to hear his cries, I will be able to touch them, taste them, and smell them. If he does not scream, I will twist that knife and make him.

I will push him away, and send the back of his head thumping to the ground. I will kneel down beside him, and re-open all those healed scars. I'll decorate that pale, detailless body with deep, agonizing cuts. Long ones all across his arms and legs, and loads of cute, tiny ones all over his face and neck.
>>
He'll be so blood-soaked, that I couldn't slap any part of his exposed flesh without a little red splash. And then, I'll go crazy; I'll gouge his eyes, I'll scrape his gums, I'll pierce his tongue, and I'll dig out his fingernails. I'll stab the very centre of his palms, and puncture all of his joints to the bone. I don't know what I'll do, but I won't stop. I won't stop until there isn't a spec of life left in the rancid sack of meat that is Charlie Brown.

One of these days, I'll make my dream come true! Something Charlie Brown will never do.

fin
(hopefully someone enjoyed it)
>>
File: Hara Kiri.png (591 KB, 603x497) Image search: [Google]
Hara Kiri.png
591 KB, 603x497
>>82465001
>>
>>82465001
Why would anybody write this?
>>
Well, I sure was expecting to read something like this today. What the fuck.

I'm torn between being impressed, and being horrified.
>>
File: 1440739948322.jpg (12 KB, 203x199) Image search: [Google]
1440739948322.jpg
12 KB, 203x199
>>82464001
OK, this entire blockhead monologue is gold, I'll give you that OP.
>>
>>82463187

je suis charlie :(
>>
Screencap for posterity?
>>
what the FUCK
>>
Holy shit. 10/10
>>
File: 1354668887129.jpg (23 KB, 300x502) Image search: [Google]
1354668887129.jpg
23 KB, 300x502
>This thread

Jesus Christ, OP.
>>
>>82465302
I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure I know how.
>>
File: 1462221077781.jpg (42 KB, 256x234) Image search: [Google]
1462221077781.jpg
42 KB, 256x234
>>82465001
I have no words. I legitimately have no words for this. I will admit it was a wild rude but what the FUCK anon.
>>
File: 1376796583869.png (77 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1376796583869.png
77 KB, 192x154
Someone pls get OP some psychiatric help
>>
File: 1436912754482.png (79 KB, 457x472) Image search: [Google]
1436912754482.png
79 KB, 457x472
>>82465001
>>
File: 1461737805686.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1461737805686.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
So pic related basically?
>>
>>82465831
What's that?
>>
Wow, that story was hot.

(Get it?)
>>
Someday, I want to be as great a writer as you, OP.
>>
File: 1462241255476.jpg (357 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1462241255476.jpg
357 KB, 1916x1076
God, if only i was this good of a writer. Great story op.
>>
File: 1.png (300 KB, 1279x1417) Image search: [Google]
1.png
300 KB, 1279x1417
>>
File: 2.png (223 KB, 1279x2407) Image search: [Google]
2.png
223 KB, 1279x2407
>>
File: 3.png (134 KB, 1266x680) Image search: [Google]
3.png
134 KB, 1266x680
>>
File: 4.png (378 KB, 1283x3708) Image search: [Google]
4.png
378 KB, 1283x3708
>>
>>82466751
>>82466754
>>82466762
>>82466772
Thanks anon
>>
File: Charlie_Brown_crying.jpg (69 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
Charlie_Brown_crying.jpg
69 KB, 638x478
>>82464519
>AAAAUGH
>>
File: whenTheLSDhits.jpg (117 KB, 631x352) Image search: [Google]
whenTheLSDhits.jpg
117 KB, 631x352
What the everloving fuck....
>>
File: chandy.jpg (148 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
chandy.jpg
148 KB, 1350x900
>>
File: another thread of horrors.png (3 MB, 780x5067) Image search: [Google]
another thread of horrors.png
3 MB, 780x5067
>>82466751
>>82466754
>>82466762
>>82466772
Needs more memes[/spoilers]
>>
>>82467983
kys
>>
i was raped as a kid and this thread was still the worst thing that ever happened to me
>>
File: doubt.png (176 KB, 533x644) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
176 KB, 533x644
>mfw a girl wanted to torture me when I was 9 but I persuaded her not to
>she's trans now
>I missed out an a girl that wanted my penis in more ways than one, playing with me behind the school because I was afraid of cooties.
>>
File: hillarywtfamireading.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
hillarywtfamireading.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
>>82463187
>>
File: image.gif (173 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
173 KB, 225x224
W-why would you make this OP? I mean it's fucking amazing but...WHY?
>>
>>
>>82465001
That was very well written. I enjoyed it.
>>
File: Snow goes up, Charlie Brown.gif (327 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Snow goes up, Charlie Brown.gif
327 KB, 500x375
>>82465001
It got a bit lost near the end, but the burning scene gave me an erection.
>>
>>82466929
PLZ, Cahlrei!
Let me help you in some way!

You cannot die like this!
>>
>>82471199
Don't worry about, Jome.
My stroy ends here.
>>
>>82463187
You'll know one day, good ol'e Charlie Brown is gonna call in a favor to a certain someone. And that favor would be, to give Lucy a taste of sweet vengeance
>>
>>82471269
>>
wat
>>
the
>>
fuck
>>
>>82465001
This was more interesting than the porn I thought it was going to be, but why anon? Why?
>>
File: the grief.gif (341 KB, 612x3629) Image search: [Google]
the grief.gif
341 KB, 612x3629
>>82474331
>>82474721
>>82474768
Its art
>>
I have the weirdest boner right now
>>
>>82463187
OP, I simply forgot how could fanfiction could be. I thought it was all garbage. Reading this brought hope to me. Please, don't stop writing. And don't stop posting here. I want you to make another masterpiece, and I want you to post it on /co/. Not in a general, not as a Pastebin, but as its own thread.

Don't let this one thread be your legacy.
>>
File: 1462347990444.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462347990444.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>82471137
>filename

Fuck.
>>
>>82465001
>implying Charlie Brown wouldn't gain flame powers from being burned alive

He would be angry and get revenge on everyone who made fun of him.
>>
>>82476854
Nah, that's not in Charlie's character. If anything, his sacrifice would inspire Linus to just go fucking nuclear.
>>
File: lucy.jpg (654 KB, 1540x1540) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
654 KB, 1540x1540
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvnkTUbssbI
>>
>>82477243
That was the point I was trying to make. He needs an extreme event to change him for the better.
>>
>>82465001
This is some Higurashi shit.
>>
File: 1456195951164.png (116 KB, 939x404) Image search: [Google]
1456195951164.png
116 KB, 939x404
>>82466751
>>82466754
>>82466762
>>82466772
It' not often I see a thread that actually deserves a screencap.
>>
You're an excellent writer OP. but fuck you nonetheless
>>
I think this is how Eva 3.0+1.0 is going to wind up.
>>
File: 1462236011245.png (585 KB, 800x738) Image search: [Google]
1462236011245.png
585 KB, 800x738
Thought this was going to end up like pic related, only for it to go the complete oppo direction.

>>82477243
Now Linus going apeshit is a fan fiction I would love to see.

>>82465063
>I'm torn between being impressed, and being horrified

That's the mark of a good writer, anon.
>>
>>82466067
Just your average anime about cute girls doing cute things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIHkEQPpxn0
>>
>>82475505
Fanfiction is quite something.

And nothing hurts quite as much as well written fanfiction that's left unfinished
>>
>>82478909
I miss chanarchive
>>
>>82480884
I'm not saying I want a sequel. I'm saying that the next time OP has a /co/-related story idea, he/she should split it into parts and post them on /co/.
>>
File: 1459546835596.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459546835596.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>That absolute drop in tone when he's sent into the fire.
>>
Bumpin' this for all to see.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 591x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 591x551
>>82465001
>>
Can someone cap this?
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 300x300
>>82465001
You have a gift anon
you're using wrong
>>
>>82484927
Someone already did, dummy. Check the thread.
>>
>>82484747
I'm bumping as well
>>
>>82480884
This one does seem to be finished though.
>>
>>82490697
>>82490697
>>82490697

New thread
New story
>>
I just wanted her to fug Charlie with those burns just to see the mix of horror and pleasure on his face.
gj tho
>>
File: 20141013044620.gif (1 MB, 352x232) Image search: [Google]
20141013044620.gif
1 MB, 352x232
>>82490771
Bitchin', I'm in.
>>
File: 1460785994528.png (96 KB, 301x290) Image search: [Google]
1460785994528.png
96 KB, 301x290
I know I'm late to the party but holy fuck anon, I was not expecting any of this.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.