[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Heroes that people think you would hate but actually love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
pic related

I'm as /r9k/ as you can get. Fuck roasties, they suck and fuck SJWs, they suck.

But I love Wonder Woman. Because no matter how much I hate she still loves me back.

What about you guys?

Hardmode: No Gwenpool or FOTM waifus
>>
>>82460748
Wondy would probably hate you desu
>>
Wonder Woman has been winning me over lately, for whatever reason
>>
File: 1460851451208.jpg (101 KB, 600x735) Image search: [Google]
1460851451208.jpg
101 KB, 600x735
>>82460778
Confirmed for someone who doesn't read enough WW.
>>
>>82460748
>ITT: Heroes that people think you would hate but actually love
I used to like X-23, but after Bendis I just fucking hate her.
>>
>>82461027
that's super woman, not wonder woman.
>>
>>82461142
Who? The one that loves everybody? Nah, that's still Wonder Woman in most versions.
>>
File: 1222131.jpg (592 KB, 1495x1600) Image search: [Google]
1222131.jpg
592 KB, 1495x1600
>>82461263
Superwoman loves in her own way.
>>
Captain America. I'm Canadian, and generally pretty left leaning, so people would think I hate the superhero version of America.

But Cap is based, and isn't that patriotic. He's more about what America is supposed to stand for.
>>
>>82461313
Not everybody though.
>>
>>82460748
I'm not up on my /r9k/ lingo, what's a roastie?
>>
>>82463916
/r9k/ jargon for irl female, as opposed to a waifu. Named so because of roastbeef pussy lips - y'know, real flaws, as opposed to perfectly fake ideals.
>>
>>82461364
Wouldn't that just mean people think you WOULD like Captain america? You know, people who actually know the goddamn character?

Everybody knows Captain America is meant to represent the ideals, not the reality of the US.
>>
>>82464019

that's weird and autistic
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.