[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unsounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: fake ass ghost kids.jpg (329 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
fake ass ghost kids.jpg
329 KB, 600x900
It's not like you killed him matty right?
>>
>>82460021
>>
>>82460021
oh hey, Jivi is wearing Dani's clothes. didn't make that connection last page.
>>
>>82460057
Gotta admit, I'm a little teary-eyed right now.
>>
>>82460021
Matty is too precious.
>>
>>82460021
those ghost kids are pretty adorable. I wish I had a little ghost daughteru like that.
>>
>>82460144
Right in the feels box.
>>
>>82460144
To be fair, Jivi only makes it in the second panel.
>>
>>82460599
stupid, adorable nigglet children
>>
>>82460057
So if multiple personalities are sharing the same soul, do they alternate control when they recognize another soul as a specific person from their specific life? Is it a sort of vague feeling your soul gets, like you can tell this other soul was your mother once? If Matty's mom died not too long ago, can her soul really be walking around lamenting at little white-haired boys?
>>
>>82460599
They aren't real, Morty. Th-they're holograms made of dead kid soup.
>>
>>82460144
I never would have made that connection if you hadn't just said it.
>>
>>82461551
I don't even care. And I don't care if I cant hug them. I just want to take care of them, and protect them from the peacegaurd who want to send them back to the Khert.
>>
>>82461939
It was kind of irresponsible to rip those living memories from the khert anyway. And for what? To give your wife some pet ghost children to distract her from the fact that you sent her son to the shadow realm?
>>
>>82460057
That last panel is great.
>>
>>82461478
I'd imagine it's more of an overall pattern recognition? Like, I imagine once you get all that accumulated wisdom and knowledge, you realize you always had a certain "Style" that was distinctly you over your lifetimes. Then it's just a matter of finding it in others. I'm guessing a lot of people would realize they knew each other not just the one life, but over several.

That shit could get weird fast "Hey man you stabbed me in the eye at that bar fight! On the other hand, you did give me the best handjob I ever had. I guess were cool. Besides, you were my favorite nephew."
>>
>>82461478
Ash has mentioned that "souls" as a distinct entity are an in-universe belief and not necessarily canon. All of this is from the perspective of Iori's personal beliefs as far as today's update goes.
>>
>>82462489
I was just thinking about that last part. You're bound to get some repeat encounters when you recycle souls. You could literally be your own grandpa. And of course remember all the plowing you gave grandma.
>>
File: 1429997737439.gif (2 MB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
1429997737439.gif
2 MB, 240x220
>>82460057
>will I SEE my mother again
>>
>>82462489
The manga "Spirit Circle" pretty much centers around that exact concept.
>>
>>82462600
psychiatrists must be busy in the afterlife
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.