[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infinity War Characters prediction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: infinitywar.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
infinitywar.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
So we know that there is at least 68 characters in the movie-s.
I assume that in those 68 characters there is some minor characters, like Agent 13, and the major characters as well.
So why not try to guess the 68 lucky ones.

>characters we've been introduced to that are very likely to appear
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Scarlett Witch
Antman
Spiderman
Vision
Black Panther
Falcon
War Machine
Starlord
Gamora
Drax
Groot
Rocket
Thanos
Nick Fury
Maria Hill
Agent 13
>characters we've not been introduced to but are very likely to appear
Mantis
Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel
>characters we've been introduced to that may appear
Wasp
Thunderbolt Ross
Everett K. Ross
Winter Soldier
Loki
Baron Zemo
Nova Prime
>character we've not been introduced to but may appear
Death
Adam Warlock
Wonder Man
Mordo

There's 32 left, who will they be?
>>
>>82451141
edit
>characters we've been introduced to that may appear
Hank Pym
>>
File: 1362236571879.png (201 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1362236571879.png
201 KB, 500x286
>>82451141
>>
>>82451141
>So we know that there is at least 68 characters in the movie-s.
>68 characters

Man, autists who take everything literally like you are going to be fun during the Thor 3 promotion and its director.
>>
>>82451141
They said they're not going to 100% use those 68 characters. The Russos are browsing all their options, including TV characters.
>>
Nebula
>>
>>82451141
>least 68 characters in the movies

IT WAS A JOKE

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TAKING IT AS FACT?
>>
>>82451427
>including TV characters.
Really?
>>
>>82451141
I'd like Agent Coulson to appear just to fuck with everyone's head. Also, Deadpool.

No, seriously. I want Deadpool to appear. He is the only character from the X-Men universe whose appearance wouldn't break continuity, as he is a character specifically designed to break continuity. I don't doubt that Disney has the money to secure Deadpool for at least a few lines. For fuck's sake, they got Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny to appear in Roger Rabbit.

Then again, the same people who decided giving Elmo a cameo in The Muppets wouldn't be economical might fuck that up. After all, that also is Disney, and it's more recent than Roger Rabbit.
>>
First movie - Tony's government sponsored Avengers getting stomped.

Second movie - Tony and Cap's combined Avengers team fighting Thanos.
>>
>>82452839
>Tony's government sponsored Avengers getting stomped.
Not saying it won't happen that way, but it seems so cliché to have the "official" team stomped at the outset and needing the outsiders to come in and help them.
>>
>>82451427
I hope they mean Netflix characters. No one with any sense gives a shit about Agents of SHIELD.
>>
File: tumblr_na7hmsYrWP1tijxl3o1_500.gif (181 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na7hmsYrWP1tijxl3o1_500.gif
181 KB, 500x208
>>82451141
also muh Bucky
>>
>>82453040

It's got to happen.

At some point Vision's got to have his head crushed.
>>
Thanos
Corvus Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Supergiant
Ebony Maw
Black Dwarf

Doctor Strange
Scarlet Witch
Agatha Harkness
Salem's 7
Chthon
Oshtur

Guardians of the Galaxy
Nova
Death's Head
Nebula
Kronos
Captain Marvel

Black Panther
Wasp
Captain America/Nomad
Falcon
Bucky

Spiderman
Iron Man
Vision
War Machine
>>
>>82454895
Handy that Wonderman's around, eh?
>>
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Iron Fist
Punisher
Elektra?

Agent/Director Phil Coulson
Daisy Johnson/Quake
Lincoln Campbell/Sparkplug
Agent Melinda May
Other Secret Warriors Inhumans?

Heimdal?
Odin?
Sif
Hogun
Fandral
Volstagg

Cloak?
Dagger?
>>
>>82451141
Would they dare show Death?

Some normies might say it takes things too far and that it is a take on Th 7th Seal.
>>
>>82451141
Fantastic Four will appear
>>
>>82451141
Eros?
Eternity?
>>
>>82456566
If normies loved a talking raccoon and a walking tree, I'd say they'll be okay with Death.
>>
>>82454895
I want Thanos to grab Vision by the neck and take off the gem from Vision's forehead and see his eyes fade into darkness as Thanos let him fall on the ground as his life source have been removed from his body.
>>
>>82456628
Nice one anon
>>
Remember that bit in FFVII Advent Children where Kadaj turns into Sephiroth?

Thanos is fighting Scarlet Witch and she turns Wundagore style Chthon and shit gets real.
>>
>>82451141
What movies do you think will hype Thanos? Isn't he more or less confirmed for Ragnarok?
>>
You guys get so autistic whenever some general statement was said.
>>
>>82460141

GOTG 2, though it's been said Gunn doesn't want much involvement with the larger MCU.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.