[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU Rumors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
- Ben Affleck's Batman movie will be a combination of the War Games and Under The Hood story arcs. The script also includes Lincoln March as a mayoral candidate that wants to helps revitalize Gotham.

- Warner Bros is pushing for another Batman trilogy.

-Warner Bros views Suicide Squad as their second biggest asset after Batman.

- A Man of Steel sequel script has been written. The early script has Parasite being created after the military experiments on a soldier with Doomsday's DNA. General Sam Lane and Lucy Lane appear as supporting characters and Manchester Black appears in a bank robbery scene in London at the beginning of the film.

- We will see the first Justice League member recruited at the end of Wonder Woman.

- Batman uses a tank in the final battle of Justice League.

- The first time the Justice League faces Darkseid (without Superman), he beats them without even getting off his chair.

- Batman's nightmare sequence will be expanded in Justice League.

- Batman is getting a new suit in Justice League.

- The only member of the Justice League that gets a detailed origin in Justice League is Cyborg. Flash and Aquaman's origin are simply hinted.

- Imogen Potts and Emma Watson have been approached for the role of Iris West.

- Dead King is the villain for the Aquaman film.

- Justice League 2 will adapt the Throne of Atlantis story arc.
>>
File: 1438704871479.png (88 KB, 218x183) Image search: [Google]
1438704871479.png
88 KB, 218x183
>>82449721
>>
>>82449721
>Emma Watson have been approached for the role of Iris West.
FUCKING GOD DAMN PLEASEĀ¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>82449980
It's a lie. All of it.
>>
>>82449721
>-Warner Bros views Suicide Squad as their second biggest asset after Batman.
I can live without Justice League if Suicide Squad is good
I also want GL and Flash
i can wait until i'm 45 and they decide to try again
>>
>>82450013
Why would they try again next year?
>>
File: 1535suq.jpg (155 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1535suq.jpg
155 KB, 500x532
>>82449721
>The first time the Justice League faces Darkseid (without Superman), he beats them without even getting off his chair.

Makes sense
>>
>>82450077
Nigga i'm 19
>>
>- The first time the Justice League faces Darkseid (without Superman), he beats them without even getting off his chair.

Better be a nice lounger
>>
>>82450116
Single?
>>
>>82450099
>>82450144
Darkseid is the only character Snyder will get right.
>>
>>82450220
You kidding? It's gonna be Johnseid at best. Probably another Doomsday at worst.
>>
>>82449721
Holy shit as an aqualad this sounds amazing.
>>
Le no source
Sacre le fuck off
>>
>>82449721
YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT WHO DOES SHE RECRUIT THEN IN WONDER WOMAN?
>>
They dont even have a writer for JUST 2. How would you know what theyre adapting
>>
>>82450692
It's bullshit.

But Wonder Woman would more than likely recruit Aquaman, they have a lot of team ups in the comics as they are based on overlapping lore.
>>
Do they ever actually get comic book writers to help them write these scripts?

Or do they just expect the usual big movie screenwriters to just bang something out because "How hard can it be?"
>>
>>82449721
Where does the prison rape come in?
>>
>>82450741
>they have a lot of team ups in the comics
They have like two and a half
>>
File: WonderWomanWayne.jpg (74 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
WonderWomanWayne.jpg
74 KB, 800x533
>>82450692
>she
It's Bruce recruiting her.
>>
File: no_sir.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
no_sir.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>82450144
>>
>>82450774
In the new 52. Which is what all of Aquaman's shit will be based on.
>>
>>82450787
How does that work when he already did that in BVS?
>>
>>82450741
>they have a lot of team ups in the comics
That Aquaman annual with Mera and...?
>>
>>82449721
>Ben Affleck's Batman movie will be a combination of the War Games and Under The Hood story arcs
Huh? Are they planning to switch Stephanie with Jason and black mask with the joker and use it as Jason death story instead of DITF?
>>
>>82450850
The giants arc + the rescue of hercules.
>>
>>82450756
>Manchester Black
The entire third act of WSFATJatAW was showing what Superman would look like if he compromised his traditional style and took a walk of the dark, edgy side. That's why he looked like he killed of the rest of Manchester's crew, because in Superman comics, killing is all that is necessary to portray that. In Snyder's universe though he has already killed, and even if he hadn't killing doesn't register as dark to Snyder.
>>
>>82451086
No, I think Snyder brought up prison rape for Batman. Like, he said the Nolan films weren't dark with their assassins and terrorist armies because a really dark film, a Zack Snyder film, would have something like Batman getting raped in the prison showers.
>>
>>82451134
Thus, if Snyder was going to show what a dark Superman looks like in his eyes, using Manchester's crew ans the means to convey it...
>>
>>82451134
That isn't what he was saying IIRC.

Rather, Nolan's verse isn't dark, prison rape is dark. He didn't say he was going to have batman raped.
>>
>>82449721
If true that would be a waste of Manchester Black
>>
>>82450220
>"Durrr guys he has horns like the devil hurr durr i'm so smrt"
no
>>
File: 1460789243760.jpg (35 KB, 321x362) Image search: [Google]
1460789243760.jpg
35 KB, 321x362
>>82449721

>rumors
>>
>-Warner Bros views Suicide Squad as their second biggest asset after Batman.

Don't they really mean Harley Quinn?

>- The only member of the Justice League that gets a detailed origin in Justice League is Cyborg. Flash and Aquaman's origin are simply hinted.

Makes sense. One has a tv show and the other the public doesn't care about. I was thinking they were gonna tie Cyborg or GLs origin in the movie.
>>
>>82451570
Arthur also has a simple as fuck origin. My Father is human and my Mother is Atlantean royalty. I grew up in a light house and some black guy jumped me once.
>>
>>82449721
So anyone else thinking that they are going to save Darkseid for a later JL movie?

Like the first confrontation will be a disaster and ends with the league only delaying him for a short while.
>>
>>82450144
Does anyone have a screencap of the /tv/ thread about Thanos comfy chair? Seems relevant right about now
>>
>>82451433
We haven't even seen him yet, how do you know he'll have horns.
>>
>>82451772
I would like to imagine that but I'm guessing Justice League Part One will be Intergang shenanigans and/or Glorious Godfrey and/or Kalibak.

Part 2 being Darkseid coming with parademons and his furies.
>>
>OP's fanfiction of Warner Bros studios planning
this is just sad
>>
>>82451877
I've never even heard of this
>>
>>82451570
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82451772
Pretty much.

I'm expecting a lot of Darkseid minion teasing in part one and part 2. I'm betting we won't actually see a full blown invasion and battle with him until a third JL movie.
>>
>>82451932
Start with Darkseid dead?
>>
>>82451910
It would fit in with his hamfisted religious symbolism that's been going on in both previous films
>>
>>82449721
GAY
>>
>>82451086
Manchester Black will be trying to convince Superman that killing is wrong.
>>
>Cyborg movie cancelled
Of course
>>
>New DCEU Rumors
-Nick Cage will play Hal Jordan
-They're raceswapping Jason Todd to a black street kid with anger issues for the UtRH adaptation
-Mr Terrific will be a black woman who crosses gender boundaries and suffering gender dysphoria
-Mongul is slated for MoS 2, they'll be adapting For The Man Who Has Everything. As a symbolic reference to how Superman finds his life to be stressful, his fake reality will be a pastiche of the MCU with lighthearted quips and no deaths and Batman as his best friend.

See I can make up rumors too.
>>
>>82457761
Sounds just fucking terrific, Anon.
>>
I'd rather they use the first JL movie to build up Waterguy with Throne of Atlanta. Then follow up his solo with Dead king
>>
>Batman is getting a new suit in Justice League.
I swear i had better not see any fucking yellow around that Bat Symbol, also they better leave that fucking Tacticool shit the fuck alone too.
>>
>>82451397
Why not just have the actual Jenny Sparks and Authority in there?
>>
>>82457761
I actually really like the for the man who has everything idea
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.