[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 02.jpg (368 KB, 766x382) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
368 KB, 766x382
Rank them
>>
Incredibles
Hero 6
Megamind
>>
>>82448941

Incredible > Megamind > Big Hero 6
>>
>>82448941
Incredibles>Megamind> Big Hero Six

I haven't watched Big Hero Six
>>
Incredibles
Big Hero 6
Megamind
>>
>>82448993
lucky you.
>>
>>82448988
>>82448993
These
>>
>>82448988
This. I think Big Hero 6 is overrated.
>>
>>82448941

Big Hero 6 > Megamind > The Incredibles
>>
Big hero six was a good children's movie but suck as a superhero movie.
>>
>>82448988
>>82448993
These.

Big Hero 6 was boring. I haven't watch either in a while but I remember really enjoying Megamind.
>>
>>82450480
It sucks as both, the only thing it has going for it is le funny sidekick
>>
>>82448941

That same order.
>>
>>82448988
>>82448993
> Megamind > Big Hero 6
My niggas
>>
>>82451344

The script of that movie is fucking tight, man.

The only issue I have is the dance number at the end, but the movie was over by then.
>>
>>82451372
Which movie?
>>
>>82448941
Too easy.
Try something hader.
Good Dinosaur
Inside out
Kunfu Panda 2
>>
>>82451699
We're comparing animated movies by different studios with the same theme (superheroes and shit), not just throwing some random titles together
>>
>>82451699

Is that supposed to be hard?

KFP2 > Inside Out > The Good Dinosaur
>>
>>82451759
The are all mediocre. That makes it hard.
>>
>>82450245
>Big Hero 6 > Megamind > The Incredibles
is there something wrong with you?
>>
>>82451890
KFP2 atleast doesn't try to be anything else than mindless fun, and it works, and Inside out looks great and has an original idea. The Good Dinosaur is mediocre in every sense, except maybe the backgrounds, but those feel out of place.
>>
>>82450245
This. Incredibles is WAY overrated.
>>
While I know it should probably be Incredibles > Megamind > BH6 I'm gonna say that my personal enjoyment scale makes it actually Megamind > Incredibles > BH6 with a caveat on that rating that I haven't seen Incredibles for about abdecade so I can't say for sure how I'd feel if I just marathoned them all.

The soundtrack of Megamind is just too good.
>>
>>82453072
Because it's really good
>>
>>82448941
like the first two posts

also

Great concept: Megamind
Great execution: The Incredibles
Great art style: BH6
>>
>>82448941
Haven't seen Megamind but The Incredibles is a far superior film when compared to BH6.

I really wanted to like BH6 too. I remember watching it and waiting for it to get good and it was only when I got to the "twist" that I realized it just wasn't a good movie
>>
>>82448941
Incredibles
Big Hero 6
And Mega Mind isn't even in the same league, senpai.
>>
File: crack weasel.jpg (84 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
crack weasel.jpg
84 KB, 500x333
>>82454149

Better than BH6 eat shit
>>
>>82454149
Megamind was great you fuck.
>>
I rank megamind over BH6 because BH6 is mostly child oriented with a lot of cringey wacky kids dialoge and shouting fight moves. Megamind like most dreamworks films put a lot of adult humor in it thats why I like it more. Incredibles is still #1.
>>
>>82448941
BH6 would be better off if it didn't try to be superhero movie. First half was top notch.
>>
The Incredible is just all-around perfection, solid characters, solid humour, great action, and tightly scripted. Syndrome was one of the best super villain I've ever seen.

Megamind has great idea, but the execution could've been better. That shitty love triangle drama in the middle really threw me away, but Thank Heaven the last act is god-tier. And of course, dreamworks's usual attempt to end the movie

Big Hero 6 has really enjoyable first half which exploring the relationship between Hiro and Baymax, but the second half felt like a different movie. It turned into generic superhero assemble story
>>
>>82448941
PRESENTATION >>>> Incredibles > rest of Megamind >>>> Big Hero 6
>>
>>82451699

Kung Fu Panda 2 > Inside Out > The Good Dinosaur
>>
>>82451699
I haven't seen Inside Out or Good Dinosaur but KFP2 is one of my favorite animated films so I doubt I'd like of those two over it. I'm just a sucker for the Chinese aesthetic and kung fu shit.
>>
>>82456150
I can never disassociate Welcome to the Jungle and Will Ferrell now, so I guess it really was all about PRESENTATION.

God that scene was great.
>>
>>82448941
>story
incredibles>megamind>bh6

>husbando
bh6>incredibles>megamind
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.