[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this was neat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: battleborn-572873cb8c281.jpg (54 KB, 700x421) Image search: [Google]
battleborn-572873cb8c281.jpg
54 KB, 700x421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qynvqI3Y-d0
>>
>>82448906
Holy shit, anon. That was really cool
>>
>>82448906
It's pretty cool. The song is kinda lame though.
>>
>>82449100
yeah the flow was not even close to being synced with the beat.
>>
File: 1459998852644_0.gif (940 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459998852644_0.gif
940 KB, 500x375
>>82448906
Have you guys noticed that the purple and pink color scene "vaporwave" look (for lack of a better term) has been really popular as of late? I know the style has been around for a really long time but I'm seeing it more and more especially after Drive and Hotline Miami. It's getting to the point were it's overused now. Sill, the video was pretty cool
>>
I liked everything.
>>
>>82448906
Eh, it was action.
Animation was nice but obvious CGI on otherwise traditional animation always takes me out of it.
>>
>>82448906
I like the song, but it doesn't fit the video at all.

The style is great but the animation feels floaty
>>
Great samefagging and viralling here.

10/10 for effort.
>>
>>82450585
>8 Replies
>9 Posters
>samefagging
Dumbass.
>>
While I don't care for Gearbox as a company I will give them that every game they make tends to have a solid introduction and this one was really solid. The game will probably do terribly (and not just because of Overwatch), but that discussion is for /v/.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.