[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://heroichollywood.com/star-cit y-hub-city-green-arrow-s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: president.jpg (63 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
president.jpg
63 KB, 600x333
http://heroichollywood.com/star-city-hub-city-green-arrow-seeks-question/
HELP
E
L
P
>>
That's a shame. Question deserved better.
>>
>>82447337
So how fucking badly will they screw this up, eh?
>>
>>82447425
>Oliver goes to Hub City to meet the Question
>At some point Felicity is brought up, Question is surprised to hear the name.
>FLASHBACK: Young goth Felicity and young Vic Sage are together, is because of Felicity he becomes the man he is today.
>Back to present, end of episode
>"Don't lose her, Oliver. Not like... I did."
>NEXT WEEK ON FELICITY & FRIENDS
>>
So if Question gets popular enough, will they show and give these guys a spin-off? Despite there being a 1% chance of that ever happening?
>>
>>82447510
JUST
>>
>>82447516
>Blue Beetle

Nope
>>
>>82447516
Nah. Not likely, family.
>>
>>82447510
I hate that this is probably true.
>>
>>82447337
Jesus Christ, I'd rather he be in Gotham
>>
>>82447516
We aren't that lucky.
>>
>>82447337
I wanted this to happen in S3. Ollie gets poor, goes slumming, does the man of the people thing, meets The Question, who is a man of the underground. Logical growth.

Now? This show's fucking shit, it's got no chance at redemption unless they kill Felicity, and I am so not looking forward to this at all.
>>
>>82447516
Why does everybody always want this group? I get they're the Charlton characters, but was The LAW really that well liked? They don't interact that often, and when they do, they aren't as cool as Green Arrow and The Question, or Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. Anything they do will be compared to Watchmen, so what's the point?
>>
>>82447516
"If there's even a 1% chance... We have to take it as an ABSOLUTE certainty!"
>>
>>82423500
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.