[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever I start doubting the zhack, I get reminded why I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: zackguest.png (1 MB, 650x1623) Image search: [Google]
zackguest.png
1 MB, 650x1623
Whenever I start doubting the zhack, I get reminded why I started reading his shitty comic in the first place
>>
>>82446555
and why is it?
>>
>>82446555
I first started for good art. That [z/h]ack is dead. What else is there? Quips? Memes? Wacky faces?

Fuck sake, he doesn't even to backgrounds any more.
>>
>>82446555
I wonder how many times he had to go to the ER for his wrist when drawing this.
>>
>>82446555
Is it true Cucumber Quest is on hiatus because the author got pregnant by Toby Fox and is getting rid of it?
>>
>>82447077
I can't imagine that not being the case. To be as polite as possible please inform everyone else as such too. Just so they don't cause a stir
>>
>>82447041
This is what I was thinking.

When did he even make the time to do this guest comic anyway? He can hardly keep up with his own webcomic.
>>
>>82447041
>>82447269
I take it he doesn't draw his own comic anymore because of wrist issues? I don't know anything about him outside the comic.
>>
>>82446984
>Fuck sake, he doesn't even to backgrounds any more.
I'm not that against it, I think it worked for Kubo. It does make things confusing at times but I can get used to it.. Maybe that makes me a pleb.
>>
>>82446555
I really enjoy Zack's sense of humor. It's a shame about his wrist and total lack of dedication towards his main comic.

He should really just take a fucking break from Paranatural and build up a buffer.
>>
>>82446555
Wonder what ever happened to Nautilus' uncle Kelp.
>>
>>82446555
why is cucumber dreaming about nautilus's dad being a hot child that wants to fuck his dad

what the fuck zack
>>
>>82447077
She's working on a different comic that's going to be released all at once instead of page by page.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.