[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightwing Rebirth. Why can't we have solo books?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: DC-Rebirth-Nightwing.jpg (201 KB, 621x855) Image search: [Google]
DC-Rebirth-Nightwing.jpg
201 KB, 621x855
>Nightwing
>and Batman
>and Damian
>and Batgirl

If I buy a book with "Nightwing" on the cover, I want to read Nightwing, not BatFam God damnit. I've been salty over this ever since they made that Nightwing annual a fucking tie in to Batgirl Wanted.
>>
File: Nightwing_Annual_Vol_3_1.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing_Annual_Vol_3_1.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>82444768
A plot line I couldn't give less than two shits about. What happened to "story > continuity?" I wouldn't mind directly conflicting story lines. Let a character be in two places at once. You need Dick to be in a Batgirl plot point then put him in Batgirl and tell two completely different stories. Let Dick be in two places at once. Just keep it isolated from the Nightwing book and in that Batgirl Wanted story line.
>>
>>82444768
The Rebirth issue is meant to establish the new status quo for the character, hence his family shown.
He has his own thing going on in his solo, neither the solicits nor Seeley himself have mentioned any other Batfamily members appearing.
>>
>not expecting Batman and friends to show up in a Batfamily book?

Is this your first time reading a comic?
>>
>It's another Nightwing fanboy whine thread

Do you fucks have some kind of quota to meet every week or something?
>>
>reading nightwing pre-seeley

I found your problem OP
>>
Batgirl is old and busted
The Huntress is the new hotness
>>
How they gonna bring him back from "the dead"? Wouldn't his husbando, Midnighter miss him?
>>
>>82446197
His husbando appears in the first issue.
Nightwing doesn't know about Apollo though, does he?
>>
They cut down on the number of books and there aren't many team books, so the "solo" titles gotta pull double duty
>>
>>82445335
>>82444768 This.
Also, fuck you. Nightwing being the surrogate daddy of the Batfamily that people come to bitch to when Bruce is ironically a dick,which is always, or even the potential for Dick and Damian crossovers gets me hard.
>>
File: Dicknighter.png (836 KB, 1280x1098) Image search: [Google]
Dicknighter.png
836 KB, 1280x1098
>>82446327
Dick has nothing to worry about when it comes to Apollo. Midnighter and Apollo never came close to this affinity in either combo.
>>
>>82446460
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>82446506
You've never partaking of the affinity analyzer, friend?
>>
>>82446520
No?
>>
>>82446556
Ah. That's a shame.
>>
>>82444768
And when I read Batman I want to read about Batman, not about

>Harper
>Duke
>Cass
>Steph
>Damian
>Tim
>Dick
>Jason
>etc.
>>
File: MiddyinNightwing.png (33 KB, 662x254) Image search: [Google]
MiddyinNightwing.png
33 KB, 662x254
>>82446197
>>
File: Grayson Rebirth.png (495 KB, 703x1414) Image search: [Google]
Grayson Rebirth.png
495 KB, 703x1414
>>82446708
Fuck yes! Never thought I'd be so hype for a Dick Grayson book, but Grayson shot him up my favorite character list.
>>
>>82446708
Awesome, Dick could use a supporting cast
>>
>>82446693
This
>>
>>82444863
>story > continuity
it failed horribly
>>
>>82447553
Why does it matter if a character is in two different places at the same time that COULD possibly conflict down the road?
>>
>>82444768
>not wanting Dick and Damian to be a duo again
Shit taste OP. Besides no ones mentioned Nightwing being a team up book after the Rebirth issue.
>>
>>82444768
Yeah... Real shame that a cover shows a character and the people he's had ties to in the past for a story about returning to his roots. Nevermind the fact that covers almost never have anything to do with the story itself.
>>
>>82448077
What's the point unless he's DickBats?
>>
>>82448191
Because they are people underneath the costume, and share a wonderful relationship and history. Holy shit, is this autism?
>>
>>82446460
Wow Midnighter is pretty generous.
>>
>>82448317
He can come up with thousands of ways to satisfy his lover in a second.
>>
>>82448284
> Holy shit, is this autism?
Nigga this is a Nightwing thread I'm surprised there haven't been twenty posts about finger stripes
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.