[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think my movie was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
How dd Superman know my mother's name?
>>
I fingerblasted her.
>>
File: Batman-Shocked-Face-Meme.jpg (23 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Shocked-Face-Meme.jpg
23 KB, 700x350
MARTHA!! Noooooo!
>>
Kill 'em, Bruce. Kill 'em all, they don't deserve to live
>>
>all it took was a whisper...
>martha

>WHAT?
>WHAT DIDST THOU SAY?
>>
just then he said words....
the name he didn't know they had in common...

Martha
>>
Silver Fox Bruce does things to me
>>
I'm "(spoiler)" Batman "(/spoiler)", a man who saves the day. I'm "(spoiler)" Ben Affleck "(/spoiler)"
>>
>>82444199
>Silver Fox Bruce does things to me
>Silver Fox
A guy in his 40s.
>>
I liked it a lot, and you were by far the best part of it Bruce.

As for Clark, he obviously investigated your background, because as we saw in the movie he is a daring reporter. He figured that you most likely had parental issue, and thought he might reach you in that way.

Wait...oh right, it's Lois that was shown to be the reporter and shit. Completely pointless anyway, as Lex would have captured her even if she hadn't been involved at all in the bullet thing.

Lois's place in the story was it's biggest flaw Bruce. Correct that please. Don't let her become the DCCU Felicity
>>
>>82445777
Same as George Clooney when they first started calling him that.
>>
>>82446021
But the silver refers to the hair. He has no grey hair.
>>
>>82446981
Except he does?
>>
>>82443824
Hypercrisis, duh.
>>
>>82445901
It's too late. Lois is the key to all this.
>>
>>82443824
Bat of murder
>>
File: jim gordon.png (251 KB, 647x383) Image search: [Google]
jim gordon.png
251 KB, 647x383
Maybe he raped her...And the Joker.
>>
>>82448979
Manslaughter. Murder is Clark's thing.
>>
>>82448979
Ah we are still pretending that he never killed before BVS, eh?
>>
>>82443824
YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.