[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his stance on reformed criminals? Also general Frank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pun.jpg (86 KB, 459x787) Image search: [Google]
pun.jpg
86 KB, 459x787
What's his stance on reformed criminals?

Also general Frank Fread. Who's hyped for the Netflix series?
>>
>>82443408
No such thing as reformed. To him they got to prison as criminals and they come out just the same.

Sometimes he cant even wait for the end of their sentences to frank them. He just kills them in prison. I dont recal flthe exact arc but i remember frank franking a woman with a sniper rifle in the courtyard of a minimal security woman's prison.
>>
>>82443505

Would he kill a dude who killed criminals that while non violent are leading violent criminals?
Would he kill a person accused of a crime if he doesn't know if they did it?
>>
>>82443408
Depends on the severity of their past crimes, their efforts to make amends and his own mood.
>>
I want more Incognito and Bedlam.
That's my opinion on reformed criminals.
>>
>>82443570
Give an example for the first one cuz im not sure what you mean. The second one is a definitive no.
>>
>>82443505
I think that was part of the arc of his younger years, Tyger or something right?
>>
>>82446366
E.g. if a vigilante started killing politicians that didn't directly commit any violent crimes but that fund cartels or that simply wreck the police and allow dangerous criminals to roam free/be freed
>>
There was a comic where he wants to kill a kid who got out of jail (or court) bcs was selling drugs to support the grandmother who was ill. He got a warning from Frank 1st time, then keep doing it.

Frank tries to kill him while Micro is slowly sabotaging things and decided he should have a chance .At the end Frank sees the kid was actually trying to reform himself, so he let him live.

I believe it was in the original WarZone
>>
>>82447730
>Frank the Tank letting people live ever

Provide proof.
>>
File: 543543543534.jpg (999 KB, 1280x2000) Image search: [Google]
543543543534.jpg
999 KB, 1280x2000
>>82443572
I recall that time Frank reluctantly teamed up with Anti-Venom and wouldn't stop trying to kill him despite Eddie trying to do good and make up for his murderous past.
>>
>>82447978
Frank is being kind of a douche considering Venom is literally a mind warping alien.
>>
File: 23.jpg (453 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
453 KB, 988x1500
>>82447961
Pre-Ennis Frank made deals with the mafia, and explicitly narrated about protecting innocent people. The Punisher having a hard on for war, and using his family as a excuse because he just likes killing is pure Ennis. The old stuff was pretty much an action movie that didn't stop.
>>
>>82448062

On the Ostrander run he actually joins a Mafia family to protect a neighbourhood
>>
>>82448488
And he tries to move them out of crime to legitimate businesses instead.

He didn't want to be there, but he rationalized it as them being markedly less murderous then their rivals.
>>
>>82449013
:-)

Best moment: When a capo call him Don Castiglione

Pity Ostrander ruined his own creation by adding Meta-Humans, Shield and God knows what. As long it was just mob families and guns and vendettas it was good.
>>
File: The Punisher (2014-) 016-008.jpg (281 KB, 696x1070) Image search: [Google]
The Punisher (2014-) 016-008.jpg
281 KB, 696x1070
>>82447447
>>
>>82449307
I liked the mob metahumans, especially the Traid guy.

It only makes sense that the mob would have their own supers, especially in a world where powers are common.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.