[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was Barry a red herring? Arrow Flash thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: arrow-season-4-grave.jpg (39 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
arrow-season-4-grave.jpg
39 KB, 765x497
Who was Laurel to Barry anyway? Felicity or Detective Lance would've made sense, but not Laurel. Even Dig and Lyla have had more interaction with/mean more to Barry than Laurel.
>>
Barry respected her and Cisco had a crush on her.
>>
>Not going to the funeral of a fellow hero
>He never went to a funeral to support the people who took that loss the hardest

Sociopathy or autism OP?
>>
>>82442734
Both? I'd never go to a funeral of someone I barely new unless somebody asked me.
>>
>>82442734
To be fair I wouldn't. If someone did it to me I would be pretty offended. Support people after the funeral. If you didn't know them don't turn up. Massive disrespect.
>>
>>82443078
>If someone did it to me I would be pretty offended.

No, you'd be dead.
>>
>>82443101
I mean what Barry is doing to Ollie. Besides, my sensibilities can still be offended if I'm dead. I'm just not around to make it known.
>>
>>82442857
>I'd never go to a funeral of someone I barely new

you would if they were close to someone that was close to you though

at least, that's what normal people do
>>
>>82443161
"Unless somebody asked me."
>>
>>82443161
I would be rolling in my grave if cunts I didn't know turned up to my funeral.
It's my fucking event.
>>
Extended Flash trailer:
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/727543288824139776

(direct link):
https://amp.twimg.com/prod/multibr_v_1/video/2016/05/03/16/727533491055792128-libx264-main-2028k.mp4?512PRRv5vFVXraKUO7YArZgQX1V1Enwnb8BrffK9G8w%3D
>>
So did Cassidy leave the show or was Black Canary embargoed?

Why can't they embargo GA himself? Then the show could just die.
>>
>>82443652
No they just organically decided to kill Cassidy
>>
>>82443652
>So did Cassidy leave the show
From what people have said (which I have no idea is true or not), she was/is contracted for six seasons.

I didn't see the latest episode of Arrow (which apparently had a Canary mimic?), but it doesn't appear as if Black Canary is embargoed. In any case, it wouldn't make any real sense to do it, especially since we know Katie will appear once more as a Canary-esque person in The Flash(?).

It appears to just be an "organic" decision. The writers wanted to please their almighty Felicity fans, and they needed a sacrifice to do so.
>>
tololo
>>
>>82443652
They pulled it out of their ass
>>
>>82442597
The writers admitted they wrote the scene without knowing who was going to die
>>
>>82443269
It isn't though, you're dead. You don't give a shit about anything anymore, funerals are for the living.
>>
Barry wanted to be there for Oliver.

Olicity breaks up so the writers of Arrow can hit up a new fanbase with Oliver x Barry while being progressive.
>>
Donna x Quenntin x Dinah grief three way when?
>>
File: 1456451652977.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1456451652977.gif
1 MB, 400x224
>>82444116
>Barry wanted to be there for Oliver.

This
>>
>>82444680
"We drink."
Damnit! Why can't we have more bro moments like this?
>>
>>82444907
Because Diggle thinks "MUH ANDY" is more of a brother than Oliver
>>
>>82443652
>So did Cassidy leave the show or was Black Canary embargoed?

Going into the season, they set themselves on a course of having to kill a character. Why you'd do that, I really don't know, but at any rate, they didn't know which one it would be and probably based their decision for it to be Laurel on her being a perceived threat to Olicity, rather than a meaningful character in her own right, possessed of fans of her own.
>>
>>82443652
>>82443871
It seems to me, with what has taken place this season and pretty much all of last season, that it is clear the writers of the show have no creative integrity left. And, it is pretty clear that Katie was not a favorite in that writing room as well.

You can see the contrasts in quality between this show and other shows in its genre on the CW. And I don't mean just shows based off of superheros, I am talking about all the drama based shows on the network.

As for the writers hating on Katie, it is clear that they have a vendetta against her. I mean when the show runners tried at the beginning of the season to portray that the person in the grave was going to have significance and that it would have meaning. Then, you come out and say that you still did not know who was going in until three episodes prior, and you do not let the actress who's character is dying know until right before the scene is shot all points to the staff having a problem with Katie. It also is a big slap in the face to the fans and the actress when you introduce a copycat the episode directly after the character's death.

These writers should be ashamed of the piss poor job they have done this season. To pat themselves on the back for a product that is this lazily written and poorly planned out is absolutely shameful.
>>
>>82442597

>that symbolism
>grave = arrow show
>barry = the flash, a successful show
>oliver = the writers asking to him for a piggy back ride into more audience

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.