[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies like him so fucking much??? I dont hate him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: thenormiesfav.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
thenormiesfav.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Why do normies like him so fucking much???

I dont hate him but everytime theres a fucking superhero post somewhere , people have the need to say "Deadpool is the best superhero" and such
>>
I don't know /r9k/.

Why can't you get a gf?
>>
>>82441884
He's not even superhero.
>>
I don't know, but what pisses me off more is when they post panels or pages from Way's run, which is sadly, the known public image of Wade. I'm just glad that the movie felt more inspired from Kelly's run, which is the best run of the character
>>
I remember back in 2006 when /co/ was jerking all over deadpool
>>
its usually the teens and literal autistic ones

The reason is that Deadpool defies what is expected of your traditional hero, Righteous, day saving and all about justice.

So when these normies come across deadpool, these edgy faggots would scream that they could relate to him, saying that he is heir favorite because its their own way of saying fuck you to what is expected of them
>>
>>82441884
Normies love Waypool without ever actually having read Waypool.

>LOL CHIMICHANGAS XD HEY READER I LIKE MEMES XD WOW THIS IS A COMICBOOK GUYS "shit" HAHAHAHA SWEARING!

Mention Kelly around normie Waypool fans and they'd have no fuckin clue who you're talking about
>>
FACT, people claiming that Deadpool is their favorite superhero both in real life and in facebook never read a single Deadpool comic in their life.

Normies are inlove with the IDEA of Deadpool, not with Deadpool's character itself
>>
Why do you even remotely give a shit?
>>
>>82441884
Because he makes them laugh and he's fun. That's all you need.

There's honestly nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>82441884
What is the point of this fucking thread? Kill yourself, loser.
>>
>>82441884
>???
You don't belong here.
Anyway normies takes random pages from Way run and like them because the random humor is easy to understand and don't require further reading.
Kelly, Nicieza and Duggan runs are rarely referenced despite being essential for the character
>>
>>82441970
/co/ didn’t start hating him until Waid started writing him and he got popular on the internet
>>
>>82442031
>Normies are inlove with the IDEA of Deadpool, not with Deadpool's character itself
Sounds more like Red Hood than Deadpool desu.
>>
>>82442031
Fucking this. I had a coworker who was a deadpool fan. Said he was his favorite superhero. But when we were discussing the movie, he referred to Colossus as "the big metal guy." And I'm like "that's Colossus. How do you not know that?" And he responded "I dunno. I don't care about that kinda stuff."

And this guy was totally someone who you'd expect would know the Xmen. Looked real geeky
>>
>>82442055
Because he's a hipster who looks down on casual tastes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.