[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Zemo know Tony would follow Bucky and Cap into Russia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 892x1266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 892x1266
How did Zemo know Tony would follow Bucky and Cap into Russia?
>>
can I hijack the thread OP?

question anons, what was Zemo's motivation? was he hydra? I couldnt seem to hear what he was saying due to americlaps
>>
>>82441856
He studied them, and knew it was within his character to do so.
>>
>>82441856
He called the hotel so the guys body would be discovered and the authorities would be notified
>>
>>82441856
He triggered the discovery of the murdered psychologist in the bathtub exactly when he wanted and knew Stark would be the first to pick up the "trail".
>>
>>82441890
Literally revenge, his family died in Sokovia during the Avengers fight with Ultron, not the most clever of motivations, but the dude lost his family.
>>
>>82441856
He was actually Daniel Brühl, a German actor born in Spain, who followed the instructions of movie director brothers Anthony and Joe Russo and could therefore easily intercept Captain America, Mecha Robert Downey Jr. and another actor, Sebastian Stan
>>
Does he wear the purple sock or not?
>>
>>82441856
He read the script.
>>
>>82442216
not
and
he doesnt fight at all save for like a 3 second burst, he doesnt die so theres a chance for socks in the future
>>
>>82441908
>>82441913
At least there are people of /co/ that have seen the movie
>>
>>82441856
How did Zemo, who presumably owns a television, know that Iron Man who first revealed himself to the world by invading a foreign country and doing something about the bad people there would go to Russia?

I think the real question here is when did Zemo think Tony would have time to deal with Bucky and Cap in between blowing up the Kremlin and inventing a machine to turn outdated nuclear warheads into stylish smartphones.
>>
>>82442087
Are you implying Cap played himself in this movie?
>>
>>82441927
Define clever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.