[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long till /co/ and /tv/ hate Civil War? Avengers, Thor 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459705228993.gif (181 KB, 190x152) Image search: [Google]
1459705228993.gif
181 KB, 190x152
How long till /co/ and /tv/ hate Civil War?

Avengers, Thor 2 and GotG had the same fate
>>
I always assumed that /tv/ hated anything that wasn't actresses under the age of consent.
>>
Thor 2 actually IS shit, though.
>>
>>82441250
/co/, /tv/, etc never really hated the films
they just made fun of them mercilessly because they aren't perfect representations of the characters that people who read comics would enjoy moreso than people who don't read comics
disliking capeshit is okay, but hating capeshit just for being popular flicks people see with friends and senpai is a meme
>>
>>82441250
What? As far as I know most people still like Avengers and GotG. I don't mean amazing praise like they're The Godfather or anything, but still like them well enough.

And Thor 2 was always trash, nobody liked it from the start.
>>
Only /tv/ hates Guardians of the Galaxy, and their opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>82441250
The sooner it is forgotten about the better. Fuck this horseshit.
>>
>>82441250
>throwing thor 2 in there

subtle bait actually
>>
/tv/ already hates it.
/co/, maybe a year.
>>
>>82442665

I've already seen /co/ shitting on Civil War mercilessly, which is pretty astounding as it hasn't even come out yet. But it's always the same "disneyshill" "quips" whatever bland tier trolling.
>>
>>82441624
Nah, it was actually well received.

>he doesn't remember the "why you hate fun" short lived meme
>>
>>82441250
4chan is filled with hipsters, and hipsters are the scourge of the Earth.
>>
Captain America: Quip Wars
>>
>>82441250
>new movie comes out
>fans flood to 4chan to talk about it
>fans leave
>suddenly 4chan hates movie
>>
>>82444415
>Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this great movie was shit?
>>
>>82444882
>everybody has the same idea on what makes a movie great
Anon pls. Half this board will think any movie is shit just because it has superheroes in it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.