[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to win an arguement that comics Batman, as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ellie.jpg (114 KB, 572x589) Image search: [Google]
ellie.jpg
114 KB, 572x589
I'm trying to win an arguement that comics Batman, as a whole, does make a difference, unlike BvS Bruce. I need pictures (and/or links to pages) showing Batman actually changing people's lives, giving them jobs, checking up on ex-cons to make sure they're staying legit, etc. Pic is of the first character that came to mind, but I can't find any more pages with her. Any help?
>>
>>82438520
that N52 plot line where a random girl who works mantaining Gotham's electrical grid discovers Batman is boosting up the whole thing
she ends up being a superhero too, I think

also, The Court of Owls arc shows him wanting to renew Gotham, destroying old crappy unsafe buildings to build new fancy ones (where the poor people inhabiting the old buildings may live better)

All coming from his pocket.
Sorry for being vague about the details. I'll try to find you some pages
>>
>>82440101
>random girl
Kek, Harper isn't random girl. She's perfect Robin.
>>
>>82440130
yeah, didn't read up to her joining the Batfamily.
As I said, the details were blurry.

sorry if I messed up to much. but let me try to redeem myself now that you gave me the name:

Harper Row? has a beta male brother?
>>
>>82438520
>What is Gotham Academy
>What are the Robins?
>Alfreds daughter

Arguing about trivials. 2.30 hr movie vs 75 years of comics to cherry pick and support x argument. Fucking pleb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia7KLwMONzc
>>
>>82440184
Yep, gay brother. He's not perfect Robin, he's perfect Alfred.
>>
The Robins, Cassandra Cain, Harper, Gotham Academy, Neon Knights, all the Wayne philanthropy, just off the top of my head.
>>
>>82440703
>Arguing about trivials. 2.30 hr movie vs 75 years of comics to cherry pick and support x argument. Fucking pleb.
This
Who cares OP.
>>
>>82440703
10/10 video
>>
>>82438520
>but I can't find any more pages with her
i think she was the one he helped while trying to find one of the guys that was dressing up as him.
>>
>>82440130
>She's perfect Robin
please, no.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.