[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the recent light of civil war shilling, I was wondering whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4.jpg (748 KB, 2200x1375) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
748 KB, 2200x1375
In the recent light of civil war shilling, I was wondering whether I am the ultimate contrarian, so I decided to see the ultimate /co/ maligned movie.

And I won't lie, while this movie certainly has a lot of flaws, I liked it. Solid 7/10

The main flaws was that there were too many changes from the source material, and that the movie was too dark sometimes. And it lacked some action.

But it was very comfy, and had the heart in the right place.

I'm really sad that we won't have FF / XM crossover, though.
>>
>>82437732
If only he'd called it Doom Patrol instead...
>>
>>82437747
To be frank, you have a point.
It would work better as a Doom Patrol movie
>>
>>82437732
I liked the Trank parts as Sci-fi movie, not as FF movie.

Too bad they removed the whole second act and the third act was reshot by some fucktard.

I hope some day we will see the original cut.

I liked Reed, Ben and somehow Evil Crash Doomie.
>>
Since there are four of us, and we're a team now, I think we should have a name. Y'know, 'cause there are four of us. Uno, dos, tres, quatro. A team of four.

It's fantastic.

Say that again.

It's fantastic.

One more time.

FAN-TAS-TIC.

Yes it is. It is fantastic that there are four of us.
>>
At least it had hearth. And passion behind it. Misguided, maybe even wrong, but there is a passion that Disney lacks.
>>
>>82437732
>I'm really sad that we won't have FF / XM crossover, though.
uh, you heard Marvel and Fox are in talks right. The leaked comment was it is bigger than them just getting back F4 rights.
>>
>>82439728
Haha oh wow. Look, I know BvS blew up in your face, but there's no need to align yourself with this garbage. Pick Suicide Squad or X-Men: Apocalypse. Those have a decent shot of being good.
>>
Jesus i wish someone screencapped that anon's post about now that the dust has settled cancer threads such as this.
>>
>>82439728
>At least it had hearth. And passion behind it.
That's the opposite of what was behind it
>>
>>82439728
You're right, there was a huge passion for trying to keep properties they had no clue what to do with
>>
File: 1428897259093.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1428897259093.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>82439728
>This is what some people truly think
>>
>>82437732
Did you like BvS?
>>
This movie was horrible, about an hour and a half could have been cut. The actors were in no way right for the roles, and the final fight/only fight was a mess that ppl could barely make out. Also the science parts of the movie were boring bullshit, and comic science should never be a large chunk of anything.
>>
>>82437732
for an FF movie it's about a 3
for a sci fi movie it's about a 7
>>
>>82441854
>for a sci fi movie it's about a 7
Maybe a 5

For an FF movie it's an absolute 1. And that 1 is because the F4 at least had their powers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.