[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most technologically advanced country in the world is run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18
>most technologically advanced country in the world is run by black Africans

Not to sounds racist, but this feels like pandering wish fulfillment.

Like how black people see themselves without white people. In a way, the whole seires is reverse racist.
>>
Bunch of (You) incoming.
>>
Isn't it more that they just lucked out by having a country built ontop of a bunch of magic metal?
>>
>>82437406
>In a way, the whole seires is reverse racist.
not really. Also, "reverse raism" isn't a thing. There's just racism. a Black person could be racist against White people (see Jamie Foxx), but that's not "reverse racism". Generally that's just a term used by racist White people who see their racism as normal, and the other way around as somehow "backward".
>>
>>82437424
Kinda like real world Africa didn't. One of their main problems is they don't export anything the rest of the world gives a shit about, at least not to where the people profit from it.
>>
>>82437445
Not to sound racist, but what most black people call racist is just uncomfortable truths they deny.
>>
>>82437445
No, the term is reverse racism because westerners can only think of racism in terms of whitey hating on everyone else, and thus hating on whitey would be reverse racism. When you hear someone saying reverse racism doesn't exist don't assume they agree with you because often what they mean is that hating whites isn't racism (source: latinos, blacks, leftist white people)

Some also use to refer to "positive" racism like positive stereotypes.
>>
File: 1445978982215.jpg (38 KB, 395x296) Image search: [Google]
1445978982215.jpg
38 KB, 395x296
>>82437470
>Not to sound racist
Why do you not want to sound racist if you're going to hold beliefs that are Racist? Just own it.

You fucking Racist.
>>
>>82437424
Would that really be enough to give them the sort of advancement seen in Wakanda? Like how would all the developments happen just because they have seams of a wonder-metal in their territory, how were they able to extort such a resource into flying cars and a cure for cancer?
>>
>>82437449
I thought real world Africa's problem besides several centuries of being fucked by whitey were all the selfish assholes that fill the vaccuums left by whitey, leaving their countries to remain uneducated and poor shitholes where people are free to think their AIDS can be cured by fucking babies and if a girl likes other girls, just keep rape her straight.
>>
File: chadwicksebastian.gif (2 MB, 500x218) Image search: [Google]
chadwicksebastian.gif
2 MB, 500x218
All of comics are based around pandering and wish fulfillment. What the fuck do you think Spiderman is for sad nerd boys that can't get laid? What did you think Captain America was during WWII?
>>
>>82437424
Just like Britain? decades of using up coal made them developed buddy
>>
Not to sound racist or anything, but Asian people GRAAAAAHHH-
>>
File: Consider the following.png (51 KB, 246x214) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.png
51 KB, 246x214
>>82437406
From a certain perspective, you could say the concept of Wakanda is in itself racist.

I mean given that the point is the juxtaposition that secretly in a continent of spear throwing savages is the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. Subverting the expectation of the savage African is half the point.

Such readings of things are what fuels Tumblr however.
>>
>>82437406
>Not to sounds racist, but this feels like pandering wish fulfillment.
Oh it is.
BP was envisioned as the first black superhero, it was essentially a marketing stunt. Lee & Kirby decided to go all in and have him overcompensate too.
>>
>>82437528
>besides several centuries

Not even a single century.

The scramble for Africa started in earnest in the 1880s. By the 1960s almost all of Africa was decolonized. (There are some places that were colonized much earlier, notably the Portuguese in West Africa, but they were closer to trading outposts than outright subjugation).

Where'd you get the idea that Africa was colonized for 'several centuries'?
>>
>>82437445
The next thing you are telling me, there is no reverse rape.
>>
>>82437575
What, you don't like superior swords?
>>
>>82437585
Aren't Wakandans super racist as well? In that they hate all other africans and even amongst the Wakandans the different tribes that make up the nation all hate each other and each Black Panther is struggling to keep them together.

And then someone like reggie comes along and also has them sneer at the western world offering them a literal blank cheque for the cure to cancer as an insult because FUCK YOU WHITIE!
>>
Imagine it like Saudi Arabia. Arabia was nothing but bumfuck tribals, then House of Saud comes along and strikes oil. They quickly develop into a rich ass country.

Now imagine if they had a monopoly on oil, and they were ruled by someone other than a religious conservative. T'challa brought Wakanda out of the Stone Age, because he was educated in the west.

Vibranium is a super conductor so with a virtual monopoly on it, they were able to build a technologically advanced society. Seeing they had the money inflow from rich western nations from what little they do sell. Also a super genius leader who was able to arrange all this.

The country actually falls apart when T'challa isn't there. In the comics when he destroyed all the Vibranium they returned back to their Stone Age ways.
>>
>>82437603
Probably included the European and American contribution to the African slave trade.
>>
>>82437653
>be Niezhno
>biracial
>mutant
Recipe for hating.
>>
Not to sound racist, but them derned injuns got what was coming to them!
>>
With an incredibly powerful source mineral, capable of energy production, durable equipment, and technical applications, discovered almost 100 years ago? They didn't discover it centuries ago, yet they remained unconquered by European imperialists. In many ways this is reflective of the Zulu and how their tactics proved effective against the British expeditionary forces. An African tribal nation that was historically able to be unconquered and nationalize their own natural resources makes a ton of sense if they meet those objectives. For the most part, it is very difficult to trade in general in and out of some coastal nations without some form of corruption in the port. A nationalized, stable African nation untouched by imperialism? Yes, I say realistically this is wish fulfillment for the real world, but African nations are only just now starting to coalesce their national resources. A country like Wakanda, with its history, would be a dramatically powerful nation in the 20th-21st century if they were able to defend themselves, their resources, and knew how to research and manufacture their proprietary tech with secrecy. Their advantages would be numerous. Many countries near them simply can't pose a threat in trade or spycraft. African warfare is nasty, and even with today's tech there is little appeal to liberate certain territories due to the stretching out of allies and resources over time. The land is against you unless you live there. If the country is also technologically advanced, and even the US doesn't have an alliance in weaponry? Forget it. Wakanda (and I love how it is demonstrated in the new comic) is a dichotomy of new tech with an old religious tribal communal system. It has social problems that are foreign to Americans, but might be more relatable to readers living in or who have come from emerging economic markets in Africa, South America and Asia. This is very much a world comic.
>>
>>82437682
They should have got gud at not dying to disease
>>
>>82437500
not to sound racist, but the weather today is delightful
>>
>>82437705
lol
>>
I always laugh when I see a first world black nation in sci-fi
>>
>this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpObCUeOe5Y
>>
>>82437406
I always found it kind of odd that they could never fix the rest of Africa
There are many reasons the place is so fucked but a large part of it is aid money not getting where it needs to go I feel the wakandins are in a unique position to fix that problem
>>
>>82437406
>but this feels like pandering wish fulfillment.
Well yeah, I think a lot of superheroes are that though.

As someone who is very critical of immigration and would be seen as racist by many people (primarily on the left) I am still intrigued.
>>
>>82437760
Wakandins don't give a shit about africans, its more surprising they haven't used their advanced tech to wipe them out.
>>
>>82437406
WE
>>
>>82437760
Of course I have never auctualy read a black panther comic so it's possible that issue is adressed
>>
>>82437774
WAZ
>>
>>82437495

there's not really 'positive' racism, there is "benign" racism like the portrayal of Native Americans as having some innate mystical connection to nature, or "sassy black woman". (note: these aren't actually benign, they're just generally not mean-spirited portrayals like Mammy or INJUNS ON THE WARPATH)
>>
>>82437773
Huh, it's not a case of Reed Richards is Useless (see TV Tropes) for them, eh then?
>>
>>82437784
KANGS
>>
>>82437788
Nah, their case is "Reed Richards has solution to everything but won't share".
>>
>>82437760
>is aid money not getting where it needs to go

That's a symptom not the cause.

Besides, most of that "aid" to africa are actually low-interest loans. Not pass GO collect 200$. They also usually carry with them stipulations like say for example you can only use this money to buy American goods at a predetermined cost. In this way a lot of that "aid" is really just corporate subsidies.
>>
File: 960.jpg (55 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
55 KB, 960x540
>>82437774
>>82437784
>>82437800

HE'S AN ALIEN, GET HIM
>>
>>82437406
They are also smarter than any other country.
Keep in mind not even Reed Richards has been able to cure cancer meanwhile they have a cure in Wakanda.
>>
>>82437807
that's genuinely ridiculous. It's like expecting Canada to fix Mexico's problems because they're on the same continent.
>>
File: highly advanced africans in DC.jpg (68 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
highly advanced africans in DC.jpg
68 KB, 500x250
At least Marvel had the decency to make them humans.
>>
>>82437837
That's because Hudlin's a hack.
>>
>>82437838
Muh cure for cancer.
>>
>>82437858
hackery see >>82437855
>>
>>82437800
AND
>>
>>82437855
Black Panther's a real piece of shit.
>>
File: 1213567085715.png (106 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
1213567085715.png
106 KB, 600x417
>>82437846
Gorilla City is less racist than Wakanda

Speaking of UN membership, as a funny little aside the Inhuman moon nation has failed to get it due to their having a slave race they had around for menial physical tasks
>>
>>82437760
>I always found it kind of odd that they could never fix the rest of Africa
You are assuming just because they have the same skin colour, that they would have anything in common with their neighbours. That would be like saying Vietnam and India are the same because they are both in Asia. Most racial separations are NOT related to skin colour at all.
>>
File: Charter_Arms_Bulldog_2.jpg (297 KB, 1600x976) Image search: [Google]
Charter_Arms_Bulldog_2.jpg
297 KB, 1600x976
>>82437888
what a pathetic waste of trips, kill yourself
>>
>>82437786
>>82437786
I meant more like "all asians are smart" and "all blacks are strong and fast".
There is also " positive discrimination".

This is all going from the viewpoint that the only for of racism is whites on everyone else which is apparently the normative belief to people who say "there is no reverse racism".
No really, pretending like people accept hate on whites is racism would be funny when the situation is that most people think racism is an inherently white thing.
I am not saying I see it like this, just saying it's the view most people outside of 4chan spout, and it's kinda silly.
>>
The fact that they're often portrayed as tribal people dressed like Zulu warriors is what really gets me. The whole idea was cool and progressive in the early 1960s but now it just seems old fashioned and awkward.
>>
>>82437907
Isn't that what Hudling was doing? Having BP hang out in America with all the black superheroes talking about the black struggle because of their shared blackness?

And of course forcing him and Storm to get married just because they were both black.

Don't forget the time with BP showing up at the colony of skrulls where the good oppressed skrulls took the form of black civil rights activists from human history while the evil skrulls were all in the form of white people.
>>
>>82437760
>I always found it kind of odd that they could never fix the rest of Africa
That's like saying why Sweden doesn't fix Poland into stop being so shit.
>>
>>82437655
The country actually falls apart when T'challa isn't there. In the comics when he destroyed all the Vibranium they returned back to their Stone Age ways.

I remember something about. Wakanda is totally dependent on T'Challa hands and Shuri alone will bring them to ruin.
>>
>>82437846
What would it be like if Marvel and DC were a shared setting, with both Gorilla City and Wakanda both existing at the same time?
>>
>>82437864
>it's not canon because it's hack writing
Whatever, DiDio.
>>
File: 1422638795409.jpg (11 KB, 234x317) Image search: [Google]
1422638795409.jpg
11 KB, 234x317
>>82437838
Reed Richards has the money to have a lab in a skyscraper in new york in which he also has the money to construct machines that allow him to travel through deep space and other dimensions.

All without any clear idea as to where this money comes from. He doesn't seem to monetise it.

He wants to save the earth? Share some of his fucking tech. The Baxter Building is like having a modern day computer lab, hospital, Library and science laboratory in a building while everyone else outside are medieval peasants.

Reed Richards is a dick.
>>
>>82437949
that's what the EU basically exists for

other than to genocide europeans but that's a minor side effect
>>
>>82437957
>Grodd with vibranium

I think Doom would have a new rival
>>
>>82437909
No such thing as a wasted trips, m8.
>>
>>82437962
I didn't say it was canon, I said that it was bad writing.

A non-retarded writer would understand that there's no benefit for a country to withhold a cure to a disease from the rest of the world and that actually there's always a benefit to distributing it, even if it is literally just WE'RE CHARGING MONEY FOR THIS NOW.
>>
All the utopias in science fiction and you all just complain about Wakanda. Gee I wonder why.
>>
>>82438021
> non-retarded writer would understand that there's no benefit for a country to withhold a cure to a disease

it's possible that the writer he did it on purpose to make them obnoxious?
>>
The problem with Wakanda is the same problem you have with all cape comics, which is they have to have some relation to the real world. You can't have a worldwide cure for cancer because we don't have a worldwide cure for cancer. You can't have Africa fixed because real Africa is still a shithole.
If they did start making actual, lasting changes to the world using all the sci-fi tech and magic that heroes have access to then the world they live in would bare no resemblence to our own, and that would risk people no longer reading the stories as what attracts a lot of people to them in the first place is how the setting is basically real life, only with superpowers.
>>
>>82437449
DIAMONDS
>>
>>82438111
>is how the setting is basically real life, only with superpowers.
This is the dumbest shit ever and has begun to wear thin as an excuse for poor writing when it comes to superhero setting.
>>
>>82438055
If a European utopia was portrayed as a fictional nation where everyone is a super scientist who dresses like Mel Gibson in Braveheart and the rest of the continent lives in squalor, people would probably dislike it.
>>
>>82437998
>other than to genocide europeans but that's a minor side effect
>implying
>>
>>82438156
Why does Mel Gibson hate English people so much anyway?
>>
File: US-President-Barack-Obama.jpg (27 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
US-President-Barack-Obama.jpg
27 KB, 780x438
>>82437406
>>most technologically advanced country in the world is run by black Africans
>>
>>82438177
>Obama
>Black
>>
>wish fulfillment
Wakanda is xenophobic as all hell and barely do anything for anyone who isn't Wakandan. Part of Coates's run is about how their neighbors are sick of it and want their piece, so they'll take it violently.
>>
>>82437760
>but a large part of it is aid money not getting where it needs to go

You should look up who was bailed out with the cash allegedly used to bail out Greece. Same shit's happening with 90% of aid money, with the rest being mostly used to butter up dictators.
>>
>>82438185
>Obama
>human
>>
>>82437653
>Aren't Wakandans super racist as well? In that they hate all other africans and even amongst the Wakandans the different tribes that make up the nation all hate each other and each Black Panther is struggling to keep them together.
Yeah, but some people wouldn't see it that way. A lot of westerners, particularly Americans, are super big on grouping people together in sweeping generalizations.

They lump Asians together despite the fact the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans hate each other with the burning heat-rage of a thousand suns.

Slavic, Germanic, Caucasian, Latin, Turkic, Celtic, Scandanavian and Anglo-Saxon don't exist. There is only "white people".

They do not see Kenyans, Ethiopians, South Africans, Masai, etc. They see "Africans", just one big whole. Wakanda being racist to other African peoples to them isn't racist because how can you be racist to your own people?
>>
>>82437760
Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? that's like saying "Chile seems to be fine economically, why don't they help the rest of South America to be fine"

It is unfeasible for just one nation, no matter how technologically advanced or rich or powerful to fix the world. You could teleport modern Germany to the middle ages and it would still wouldn't solve the problem of all of europe at the time.
>>
>>82438185
He's the second black President of the USA, yes.
>>
>>82437838
Not the same thing. Canada, like pretty much all real-world countries, has serious issues of it's own. It needs to spend most of it's time keeping its own shit from falling apart.

If Canada really was doing amazing, and had money and resources to spare, you can bet they would expand their international aid.

Wakanda has inner turmoil with the competing tribes, but it's also in a far better position than any real country possibly could be to help it's fellow man.
>>
>>82437406
>Not to sounds racist, but

I still prefer "I'm not a racist, but..." as the absolute best way to start a sentence.

>>82437705 has the right idea.
>>
>>82437406
That might hold water if Black Panther was made by a black guy but he wasn't. Two white guys made him in 1964. So yeah. Besides,
Wakanda's success never had anything to do with keeping white people out, they kept everyone out.
>>
>>82438243
>Implying Wakanda considers other Africans to be human
>>
File: Not falling for your bait.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Not falling for your bait.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>82437406
>the whole seires is reverse racist
>reverse racist
I'm on to you
>>
>>82438258
Well that is my point. Anon's argument doesn't work

Canada doesn't help Mexico because Canada is just trying to keep it's life together. It helps who it can but it's got shit to deal with.

Wakanda is a guy with several houses, a seven figure salary and nothing but free time on his hands. Wakanda doesn't help Ethiopia and Chad and shit because Wakanda is too busy wanking with both hands at the thought of how fucking amazing they are.

Canada doesn't solve everyone's problems because it can't.
Wakanda doesn't because "fuck you"
>>
Because God forbid there be a technological marvel of a city in FICTION that doesn't involve white people. What's the matter, did you boycott Disney's Atlantis too?
>>
>>82437575
Dank
>>
>>82437406
Not to sound racist, but I prefer vanilla fudge on my strawberry. No offense to the mint fudge lovers.
>>
>>82438293
As >>82437985 points out, the same could be said of Reed Richards
>>
>>82437406
It's meant to show that a country that isolates itself from the wars and other bullshit of other nations can fulfill their potential quite easily.
>>
>>82438257
>Two white guys
>Lieber and Kurtzburg
You know what /pol/ would say about this.
>>
>>82438328
Yeah, I know. I agree.

I know the argument for it too. "People would abuse what is given" a la tax breaks and government hand-outs.

Doesn't make my argument any less valid.

Fact is if Wakanda or Richards took an active role in making sure their help was helping and not just throwing freebies out for the masses, they would do the entire world a shit-load of good.

But they don't. They don't and there isn't really a morally justifiable reason for it.
>>
>>82438203
>Obama
>REPTILIAN!!!
>>
>>82438349
War actually drives technological progression.

One of the biggest reasons Africa got fucked by Europeans so hard, was various tribes and kingdoms failed to see eye to eye and help one another. Not that Mali was around during that whole scramble for Africa thing, but Mali despised the Dogon, because they were a lot less civilized than the Malians. The Malians had trade routes, Islam teachings, and gold (OH THE GOLD!) and the Dogons were still a bit too tribal for them so they were at it constantly.
>>
>>82438355
Does /pol/ hate Superman? Being created by Jews and all.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 700x600
>>82438260
I know, /pol/'s getting good at disguising their threads.
>>
>>82438475
I imagine they're either unaware or have some sort of flimsy rationalization. Finger and Kane are also Jewish.
>>
>>82438547
>Kane
Bob Kane?

Everyone hates him already though
>>
>>82438559
Yeah, but he still co-created Batman and got all the credit for decades.
>>
>>82438564
What I mean is /pol/ doesn't need to rationalize anything with Kane. Man was a greedy cunt through and through
>>
>>82437985
It's ridiculous to say reed couldn't cure cancer when the wanker managed to make psychohistory into a thing
>>
File: Wakandans are selfish assholes.jpg (473 KB, 600x711) Image search: [Google]
Wakandans are selfish assholes.jpg
473 KB, 600x711
>>82437760
>>82437406
>>
>>82438624
BUILD WALL
>>
>>82438624
They should have genocided the rest of the continent with Vibranium death robots and taken their resources.
>>
File: Cure cancer Wakanda.jpg (429 KB, 1200x1330) Image search: [Google]
Cure cancer Wakanda.jpg
429 KB, 1200x1330
>>82437653
>And then someone like reggie comes along and also has them sneer at the western world offering them a literal blank cheque for the cure to cancer as an insult because FUCK YOU WHITIE!
They also seem to think that the West don't deserve the cure to cancer because they don't criminalize cigarettes (because the War on Drugs and Prohibition worked so well), and that the West would somehow turn a cure to a disease into a weapon even though that makes no sense
>inb4 Deadpool
>>
>>82438725
the best bit is

>how could you even consider giving those barbarians a scrap from our table, even for something as important as revenge?

really sets the technocaveman tone
>>
>>82438752
Especially funny when you consider that in the Civil War movie T'Challa realizing the pointlessness of revenge is his character arc
>>
>>82437655
Wait, does that mean the nation only became advanced when T'challa ruled it, what was it like when his father, T'Chaka, was ruling/was black panther?
>>
>>82438725
Wait a minute, I thought the guy that killed T'Chaka was Klaw. Hasn't the Black Panther fought against Klaw countless times? How does he not know where he is or his indentity and why is he acting like nobody has seen him since he killed his father?
Or does this story take place before T'Challa and Klaw's first appearance in the Silver Age?
>>
>>82437406
Meanwhile on DC
>most technologically advanced country in the world is run by gorillas
>>
>>82438889
If the two worlds fused then the super advanced black people would be in a turf war with the super advanced gorilla people
>>
>>82438659
Edgy post my young friend :^)
>>
>>82438931
Speaking of gorilla city, is there an alternate supes story where ha lands there instead of in smallville?
>>
>>82437406
>wish fulfillment
>superheroes
>>
>>82437424
by this logic, the Congo should be the richest place on earth
>>
>>82438864
This is from Hudlin's run, which is total fucking garbage and also retcons large swatchs of BP's history.
>>
File: VID-20160501-WA0059.png (189 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
VID-20160501-WA0059.png
189 KB, 424x240
>Kirby's BP run will not be adapted
>>
>>82439261
The difference is the Congo didn't realize they had most of the worlds Cobalt. International interests were all up in their grill before they had a chance to exploit it

Wakanda basically had a massive advantage over other Africans, and used this to shut themselves away.

Honestly, it is unlikely they would have become technologically advanced because war and competition is usually one of the best technology progressors there is.

A shut off nation would most likely stagnate. Obviously Wakanda did not
>>
>>82439510
People trying to say Wakanda is a symbol of black power are just in favor of segregation.
>>
>>82439601
Most of them are too lazy to actually look into the history and themes of characters, locations and shit.

It's not wilful stupidity or racism or anything, just a menage a trois of laziness, apathy and ignorance.

why research when you can just assume?
>>
>>82439269
Fortunately all comics since have ignored his retcons of Klaw, since they're absolutely impossible to reconcile with the rest of Marvel continuity. He turned him into a generic cyborg that isn't made of living sound.
>>
>>82437406
I would be grateful if there won't be any niggers in future Marvel productions, thank you.
>>
File: 1462064048501-1.jpg (1 MB, 1988x1536) Image search: [Google]
1462064048501-1.jpg
1 MB, 1988x1536
>>82437655
Finally someone who actually reads the books he's commenting on.
>>
>>82439704
Yeah, really the only thing from Hudlin's run that stuck to a significant degree are his version of the Dora Milaje, which I honestly prefer to Priest's version.
>>
it is autosaging

rip in piece
>>
>>82439758
And Shuri, she didn't exist until Hudlin retconned her into existence without explaining why she had never shown up before.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.