[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on these movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on these movies?
>>
>>82436273
Suffering from the bane of all animated movies everywhere.

Bad writing.
>>
The elf chick was hot and that's all that matters
>>
>>82436273
The artstyle is so offensively bad that it prevented me from watching them, despite generally liking Luc Besson movies otherwise.
>>
>>82436273
>movies
>plural

There was more than one?
>>
>>82436273
On the same level as Delgo, just without all the lost money.
>>
>>82436273
I want to ride the rollercoaster at Europa Park.
Granted, I want to to Europa Park anyway.
>>
Generic: The Movie.

Though that's the point, I suppose.
>>
Looking at the face of the thing on the left makes me want to pop my eyes out. I like what they did with their clothes, but why did they think those faces looked good?
>>
>>82436824
trilogy, as always
>>
>You will never shrink down to the size of an ANT and have sex with an elf
>>
I can't watch after Bowie died. It's just to much
>>
File: Arthur takes what he wants.webm (3 MB, 960x416) Image search: [Google]
Arthur takes what he wants.webm
3 MB, 960x416
>Arthur is fourteen, while Selenia acts and dresses like a sexually active twenty year old.
>Selenia is about 1000 in her culture and yet, for some reason, she says she's effectively the same age as Arthur just to get into his pants.
>When Arthur needs some string he just removes the twine holding Selenia's bra together even after she says no.
>Despite both being fourteen they get married.
>As for the VAs in real life; Freddie Highmore (Arthur) was 14 while Madonna (Selenia) was 48, making their on screen relationship creepier still.
This movie was kinda fucked up
>>
>>82438322
>You will never shrink down to the size of an elf and have sex with an ANT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.