[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>Walk into a panel room
>Everyone sits down
>At the table sits nothing but the symbols.
>No names
>The previous Alfred walks out and says "I'd like to present to you, the Justice League that never was on film."
>No other introductions
>Adam West, Lynda Carter, and John W. Shipp walk out and sit down
>Adam has as box with the S symbol on it. Quite large
>Everyone wondering where Superman is
>Adam walks up to the mic"This is for you Reeves"
>*silence in the room*
>He carries the box to the the Superman side of the table
>He opens it.
>It's Reeves cape.
>He places it on the table
>Adam holds back tears
(This needs to happen at a comic con)
>>
>>82436259
All of those people acted their roles in different decades from each other.
Why would they be together?
I don't think Adam West even knew Reeves so not sure why he'd get teary eyed over him.
>>
>>82436311
It's the idea of it. Even if they were. you can't tell me it wouldn't be cool as shit.
>>
>>82436259
>(This needs to happen at a comic con)

The man's name was Christopher Reeve. Not Reeves.

Why would your creepy, bizarre snuff film script need to happen at comic con?

Adam West is an elderly man who didn't know Reeve. Lynda Carter is a retired tv actor who also didn't know Reeve. Shipp is even more esoteric.
>>
>>82436320
Not really. Why would it be cool? What would happen next for the rest of the hour panel? They all talk about how they have no relation with each other? This sounds like you just were sitting around and tried to think of a bunch of different people related to the board and put them together for some fiction to make a thread hoping to get a bunch of people to come in and give you positive attention.
>>
>West not putting the cape on and flying around the room humming the Batman theme song
No thanks.
>>
>>82436333
>reeves
Sorry force of habit

>snuff film
How is this a snuff film? only 1 of the 4 is dead. The idea is that they all got together even if they never met, I'm sure Adam prolly really liked his stuff too

>>82436366
You'd think of all places, /co/ would like this concept. Even if they never met together or anything, it's a thought. It wasn't for "attention" it popped in my head and I thought to post it. Had a feeling that this was a bad idea. Sorry for thinking outside the box for a change anon. god damn.
>>
Then what do you guys think they could talk about? They could either take questions from the audience or they could talk about what would happen if they did a movie back maybe in the 80s or 90s. But then even, it more than likely wouldn't work cause of age.

I've always wondered why they took so long to do anything with the Justice league in the first place. Too much money in the first place?
>>
>>82436378
>Sorry for thinking outside the box for a change anon
This isn't out of the box at all. We get tons of threads where OP writes some fan fiction like an MCU Infinity Wars fanfic plot posts it and goes "How would you react?"
And why would you post a thought you had if not just for attention? What discussion for a thread did you expect this start aside from people commenting on your thought you had?
>>
>>82436392
How about this, if you were sitting in the audience and you could ask them a question, even IF they were all from different times, what would you want to ask if they ever had the chance in the past to make a movie?
>>
>>82436416
I would ask them what they're all doing there and if they need help. They're probably lost and confused after being wrangled together by some autist and forced to sit in a large convention hall for his own amusement.
>>
File: 1425593753734.png (203 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1425593753734.png
203 KB, 500x371
>>82436259
I'm not sure I understand this thread OP.

Is this a 'what would you say to various cape actors and actresses' thread? Seems kinda dumb.

Sorry about the grumpy anons but I understand their confusion. It seems odd to write such an oddly reverent and sentimental description of a bunch of performers who are only tangentially related getting together.
>>
>>82436416
>what would you want to ask if they ever had the chance in the past to make a movie?

That's so intangible as to be meaningless.

What would I hypothetically ask the hypothetical cast of a hypothetical justice league movie, decades after they had made it?
>>
>>82436259
>Adams hold back tears

wut
>>
File: shut thef fuck up.jpg (61 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
shut thef fuck up.jpg
61 KB, 400x385
who the fuck let this asylum escapee post on the internet to the effect of mildly inconveniencing the people who come across this garbage
>>
>>82436461
thanks anon
But I fucking give up.

>>82436492
You're an asshole. You come on this thread, for what? To insult me? you would never do it irl. fuck off. this is why I knew it was a bad idea, but I told myself"Hey! Maybe some people have thought of this and maybe they might like the concept."

But fuck it. go back to your circle jerks of Homeshit, praising bad cartoons, batman, draw threads and comic wanks that no one but you fucking nerds care about.

Fuck it im out.
>>
File: Spiderman options.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman options.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>82436528
I didn't know it was this effortless to make autists spiral through the five stages of grief in one post. Amazing, spectacular even.
>>
>>82436528
lol

You're probably not here anymore OP but don't take it to heart.

Personally, I'd love to see a cheesy JL movie with more of an interest in the past depictions of the characters.

You just phrased it a bit weirdly and got called out.
>>
>>82436528
>You come on this thread, for what? To insult me?
Yes
>you would never do it irl.
If you came up to me and said to me what you did in the OP irl I would indeed insult you irl.
>>
>>82436259
>DC comics
>only talks about movies
Casual.
>>
>>82436528
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.