[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, what would Frank do to child soldiers if he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 368x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 368x544
Serious question, what would Frank do to child soldiers if he ever encountered them?

Are they "innocent" in his book and deserving of a other chance, ore are they no better that phycho super rapist hyped up on mega meth?
>>
He killed a 9 year old once. Pretty sure it was a child soldier.
>>
pretty sure child soldiers need punishment
>>
>>82431172
Frank avoids killing soldiers unless they're trying to kill him.
>>
>>82431172
What about somebody who was forced to do bad things or someone who genuinely wanted to change himself
>>
Depends on the writer, he shot a kid that surrendered, but he didn't know it was just a kid. The question should be, if you were writing The Punisher, would you have him kill kids? What standards would you give him in terms of who gets punished and who doesn't? would you explore collateral damage? why? why not?
>>
>>82431172
The issue came up in Miller's DD run. I don't think he killed the kid, but it made him really really mad
>>
File: Visionaries-V2-357.jpg (433 KB, 1232x1808) Image search: [Google]
Visionaries-V2-357.jpg
433 KB, 1232x1808
>>82431314
He killed the kid, he shot him in cold blood. The kid gave up, but Frank wasn't going to have it, and shot him.
>>
>>82431296
You would think they would enforce more consistency on the character
>>
>>82431670
He got "consistent" when he got his own series, but generally Frank's kills tend to be men in their 30's and up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.