[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if Batman had to fight Homelander? What would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 3291431-homelander+07.jpg (332 KB, 1440x958) Image search: [Google]
3291431-homelander+07.jpg
332 KB, 1440x958
What would happen if Batman had to fight Homelander?

What would happen if Superman had to fight Homelander?

What would happen if Homelander had to fight Homelander?

What would happen if Homelander fought The Boys?

What would happen if Homelander fought you?
>>
>>82430742
Literally all of these questions are redundant.
Which is probably the point. Subtle. Good job.
>>
What if Homelander was a girl?
>>
>>82431082
That would be hot.
>>
Who the fuck is homelander?
>>
>>82433451
A character from one of the countless what if all superheroes were actually giant assholes comics.
>>
>>82433482
Something Garth Ennis made or one of the countless edgelords he inspired?
>>
>>82433547
It was Ennis or Ellis. I always got those two mixed up. It's whichever one of them has every british character say fook, cunt, or mate, every third word of every sentence.
>>
>>82430742
>What would happen if Batman had to fight Homelander?
I'm thinking Batman would have to call in the league for backup, no way is he going to fight Homelander alone.
>What would happen if Superman had to fight Homelander?
Superman would try and talk him down until HL started killing cavilians, then Supes would fucking mop the floor with this cheap imitation.
>What would happen if Homelander had to fight Homelander?
We literally saw this happen
>What would happen if Homelander fought The Boys?
He kill Terror first ro say Fuck You to Billy
>What would happen if Homelander fought you?
I would get raped and die
>>
>>82433594
It's the comic where he has the main character literally say anybody who doesn't live in New York is a cunt.
>>
>>82430742
>What would happen if Batman had to fight Homelander?
Homelander's not as powerful as Supes. With prep time, Bats would fuck him up. No prep time? Well, I hope he's got Supes on speed dial.

>What would happen if Superman had to fight Homelander?
Fucking curb stomp. Homelander better pray that Supes is holding back or else he'll be dead inside of 1 minute or less.

>What would happen if Homelander had to fight Homelander?
Homelander would get his ass kicked. And raped.

>What would happen if Homelander fought The Boys?
Homelander dies in an ugly and humiliating fashion.

>What would happen if Homelander fought you?
Fucking curb stomp. I would be dead. And raped.
>>
File: 2w4mx4k.jpg (211 KB, 1055x1600) Image search: [Google]
2w4mx4k.jpg
211 KB, 1055x1600
What if Homelander had to fight Marshall Law?
>>
>>82434144
This is 100% true

It is also true that everyone living in New York is also a cunt
>>
I'm more interested to see MCU Cap and movie Deadpool fight Homelander.

and win
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.