[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how exactly will they get the MCU Earth Heroes to fight Thanos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nf7e2v77FJ1r9u466o1_1280.png (405 KB, 1280x558) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf7e2v77FJ1r9u466o1_1280.png
405 KB, 1280x558
So, how exactly will they get the MCU Earth Heroes to fight Thanos? I mean, it seems they are holding off on introducing the space stuff to the Avengers until Infinity Wars.
>>
>>82429443
since DC is gonna give batman back to marvel they'll probably just have him think of something desu senpai
>>
>>82429443
Have you missed the parts where most of the gems are popping up on Earth?
>>
Yeah it'll probably be lame and take place on Earth.

BUT GotG 2 supposedly takes partial place on Earth.
>>
>>82429443
>Thanos needs all Infinity Stones
>2 of the Infinity Stones are on Earth
GEE I WONDER
>>
>>82430681
I swear to god. If he comes and destroys the golden gate bridge and statue of liberty like every other apocalyptic event, I'm going to be fucking pissed.
>>
>>82429443
Thor shows up at the complex missing an arm choking on his own blood.
>>
>>82430800
What if once he gets the gauntlet, he turns them into the Statue of Death and the Death Gate Bridge?
>>
>>82429862
Only one was on Earth; the Tesseract.
>>
>>82430915
Aether too.
>>
>>82430915
>>82430963
Why do the gods hide all their shit on Midgard?
>>
>>82430915
Tesseract was on Earth and then taken to Odin's vault.

>>82430963
Aether was found on another planet by way of a portal on Earth and is now with The Collector.

The Orb is being held by the Nova Corps.

Only Vision has the Scepter stone on Earth.

One gem is probably in another dimension altogether in Doctor Strange.

Who knows where the last one is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.